Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:23:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My guess is DIMCOIN is an actual scam.  (Read 5811 times)
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 08:06:58 AM

No, it is not a scam. It is a hype!!! So many investors, this is gonna be big!!

Polybius and sonm were also great .     Grin   and now under ico    We are waiting for the next weeks.
Then we'll see if everything is right .
Before speaking of fraud is not in order . So far everybody has got his coins .
Some people very late ....but the coins have come .
I'm also very excited about the next 4 weeks  Grin
Then we meet here again

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OppaiCoin

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 02:04:24 PM

The developers : Krishna - Vatscar - Mulhani ...

What's their background ? They don't even have family names ? Random Indian programmers or experienced developers?

ngefek berat

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 02:14:01 PM

Should be immediately eradicated by such scams before many people become victims of the next. There should be firm action also from the government to make the perpetrators a deterrent for the sake of later salvation.
jaymmagne

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:48:49 AM

Its a good crypto and their projects are well plan. ay what ever you want and this Dimcoin team will make you wrong. Good luck for dev team
JayCue

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 06:17:32 PM

Any update from the team?

⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
shade_wrath

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:57:19 AM

Should be immediately eradicated by such scams before many people become victims of the next. There should be firm action also from the government to make the perpetrators a deterrent for the sake of later salvation.
Basic thing, Show proof for any accusations. If you dont have proof then stop complaining without reason.

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X     ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
PursuitofGainz

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:48:09 AM

This is exactly why ICOs need to be regulated. Leaving it up to user judgement is destined failure for too many unlucky individuals.
Cryptfly

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:30:41 AM

The CEO of this ico resign yesterday, without proper explanation or even an email to all investors. After many excuses and fail to deliver updates he simply quit and said his job only to raise fund. The telegram group just simply bunch of clown, blocking people who trying to have discussions, This yet the worst ico i came across thus far & I see so many naive people in crypto space. Hope someone can organize and open a new independent telegram group for investors so the genuine will not get blinded & fall behind.

Thanks.
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:30:50 AM

DIMCOIN just looks like a real scam to me. The white paper is just a bunch of nothing. The linkdn profiles look made up. The whole looks like what we used to get a few years ago just more effort has been put in. This could be the new wave of scam ICOs. Do you remeber all the scams that came from some kid in south africa? Lol. Looks like him.

No one took notice of this one anyway and that is not surprising. There was some research that was done that told us early on that there was no reason to touch this thing, there was nothing to not trust, and there is still nothing, but there is no reason to invest either. That is the trick these days, there has to be something that makes the coin stand out against a whole load of others and that is something that very few coins can pull off and this was nowhere near the point of getting attention.
Cryptic Guru

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:39:39 AM

Hi guys,

We are more than happy to answer any questions that you may have and would love to assure all the doubts that you have. We understand the reason for these types of concerns as there a lot of ICO scams that go around. However, we would appreciate to discuss, in detail if need be, any problems and doubts users are having.

We have one of the longest white papers out there right now due to us wanting to show complete transparency. I have the technical team on standby to answer any questions that you have for this so please feel free to ask.

Regarding the LinkedIn profiles, some of our team members had to set them up just before the ICO due to people asking for them to show transparency. We are all real and work hard to make this happen.

While our "1% of global trading" may seem unrealistic, we believe it to be fully possible. We will be releasing more information about this with the companies who are listed and those who wish to be.

So when is the promised listing on the exchanges as per the whitepaper? Is it happening in December as once reported?
Cryptic Guru

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:47:32 AM

DIMCOIN just looks like a real scam to me. The white paper is just a bunch of nothing. The linkdn profiles look made up. The whole looks like what we used to get a few years ago just more effort has been put in. This could be the new wave of scam ICOs. Do you remeber all the scams that came from some kid in south africa? Lol. Looks like him.

I agree.  Only dev's selling DIM tokens atm to get even more money from us before they close shop...
MacRohard

Activity: 212

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:12:03 AM

Yes, both signals point out that is a scam. You have worked well when researching carefully. This is the best way to avoid losing money.

DosManos

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:16:55 AM

didnt even hear about this coin...
these days ICO's are too risky
people find it an easy way to collect money and do nothing
nextel

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Eth

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:20:31 AM

Now you know how to get into knowing bad ICOs, if you found one then you'll have get rid of them.
But that doesn't mean your speculations are true, sometimes we have to make sure everything behind that an ICO is a scam because sometimes it's like one but it's not.

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
❱❱❱  JOIN TOKEN SALE  ❱❱❱   MAY 1st     [[ LIGHTPAPER ]]
■ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM   ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ■
FrankNoland
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:24:23 AM

Okay. First of all, I haven't been watching this thread for some time since it's full of false accusations, luckily I came across it on Google, which is not good in my opinion and it's somehow ruining the reputation of their organisation. I assume that you haven't been following the updates since you haven't considered to modify it or removing it at all. Your allegations are false and I am going to prove it to you now, and provide relevant reference links if possible since you have failed to do so in order to support your allegations, and decided to start spreading FUD without any solid evidence, not even a single link.

I don't mind keeping fellow investors updated since I follow the projects I invest in. I hope this piece of text will change your mind and make think differently about this project. Very recent, too many announcement where published here Dimcoin Medium regarding what the team has been doing and I don't know which one to start with. Promoters were recruited to spread the word about the DIMCOIN all over the world, and they are currently doing that, four exchanges were announced where you can currently trade Dimcoin for any currency that is listed on all those exchanges, the Depotwallet was updated and the team is in the process of integrating Trezor into Depotwallet, the net fee transfers were successfully distributed to all token holders, the open source tool for developers was announced on Github, the weekly AMA was replaced with the weekly updates, the Dim explorer and the Dim Forum were launched, the circulating supply was updated on Coinmarketcap which required the richlist, explorer and API, the development and creative bounty was launched here, the new CTO was announced, the office video was published here: DIMCOIN Offices and more.

Hopefully the HYBSE previews will be uploaded in the next weeks, next time, don't be too quick to judge, this thread is now becoming irrelevant.

I never heard about DIMCOIN and my friends doesn't know it too so i think it is more likely a scam because there is no huge number of people who knows DIMCOIN and if that coin is a legit one then it is already discussed in different groups because ICOs craze right now is the new trend.
This is actually one of the funniest replies I have read this week, so this is how you and your hommies determine whether a coin is a scam or not'
I never heard about DIMCOIN and my friends doesn't know it too so i think it is more likely a scam
So funny Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I never heard about DIMCOIN and my friends doesn't know it too so i think it is more likely a scam because there is no huge number of people who knows DIMCOIN and if that coin is a legit one then it is already discussed in different groups because ICOs craze right now is the new trend.

so because you haven't heard of it it's a scam?

cool. we got our new scam bloodhound right now.

this section needs a dictionary at the top.
Exactly, he will easily get scammed by real scammers.

Have my doubts with this new coin.

Will this coin be listed to any exchange platform?? if yes when and where?
if not you have a coin but cant do anything with it, worthless.

I saw the pictures the team, are they real? verified by someone?

I don't want to say its scam but it can be risky
This coin is currently listed on 4 exchanges, HitbTC, BTC alpha, extrades, iquant, you can look for DIM markets.

Any update from the team?
I hope the first statement addresses you question.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
mvu8912

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 11:28:18 PM

guys. you guess wrong. look what dimcoin has become today.

https://t.me/dimcoin

Please feel free to be embarrassed.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: