Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:53:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Terror attack on Indian Security force by fundamentalist terrorists  (Read 141 times)
virendarnagpal (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 12:38:16 PM

On 14th February when people were celebrating Valentine day; One Fundamentalist terrorist organisation attacked Central Reserve Police Force killing 44 innocent police personnel of India.  Suicider hit his car with the police bus, the car was having 200 kgs of IED.  The blast was very dangerous; the bodies of police personal were scattered here and there in parts.
Jaish-e-Muhammad; having it's headquarter at Bahavalpur Punjab province of Pakistan claimed responsibility of the attack.    Hafiz Saed is the leader of this terror organisation.  He is the person ; whose political party fought Pakistan's parliamentary elections held recently when Imran Khan's party won and Imran became the Prime Minister of Pakistan.  We can understand the importance of Hafiz Saed in Pakistan when his political wing fight elections.
Tension between India and Pakistan have risen to it's heights.  In case of any war between these two nations; very serious results will be there. 
We have seen the end results of terrorist attacks in Iraq; Syria; Afghanistan and several other countries, nothing except destruction of terrorists and innocents.
People are brainwashed and motivated to kill themselves.  Such brainwashed people blow themselves with dangerous bombs just to kill others.
Unable to understand why people do not want to live in peace.
It is very sad. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 01:06:16 PM

That's truly a sad news from India, India being a peace loving country getting such a bad terrorist attack is really irresistible. There were some border clash going on between Pakistan and India. This has been going for a long term, maybe when this comes to an end the unwanted human loss on these attacks will come to end. On the other hand the government too isn't much focused on these issues, they're completely focused on winning election which is scheduled to take place within few months.
r1s2g3

Activity: 742
Merit: 395

I am alive but in hibernation.

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 03:11:06 PM

I am pretty sure that terrorist outfit is getting money from outside of Pakistan. They are not rich country so it is very easy to brainwash the people by giving a little financial aid. 
My condolences for the CRPF personnel. Hope they rest in peace.

I am alive
merchantofzeny

Activity: 1036
Merit: 279

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 08:02:04 PM

RIP to the victims. What is this terror groups supposed lofty ideal, getting all Punjabi territory into one state? Problem if these two countries go to war is that they are both nuclear armed.

I am pretty sure that terrorist outfit is getting money from outside of Pakistan. They are not rich country so it is very easy to brainwash the people by giving a little financial aid. 
My condolences for the CRPF personnel. Hope they rest in peace.

Wealth did not stop Bin Laden, nor education stop al-Zawahiri, from becoming monsters. Fundamentalism is the cause of this problem and it can thrive anywhere, just look at all those 3rd-generation immigrants from Europe and America that joined ISIS.
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 07:35:32 AM

I think one reason India is even more pissed is that Pakistan don't seem to do much to curb their terrorists. Remember, Bin Laden was caught in a safehouse near a military base, it's almost impossible that they don't know he's in there.

This has caused some in the US and India that many officials, or even the government itself, is colluding with these terrorists.
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 12:48:43 PM

This is truly a very sad event for India and its security. Pakistan is trying to support this secret terrorist organization under it,  as this is not the first time Indian People got there CRPF killed. I could recall the great hustle which happen in the Mumbai terror attacks, terror strike in Pathankot airbase are just some of the highlighted events happening around in India which hamper the current state of the country.

It has been said many times that Pakistan supports this type of activities inside the country and in no way tries to stop them even after receiving a large number of warnings from different countries all around the world. These individuals who run the terrorist attacks are mostly brainwashed under the name of religion and much more things to give them a filling of " If they Kill 10 peoples in other countries their soul will go to the heaven".After the Mumbai terrorist attack in India, Indian government provided warnings with evidence about their people involved in such activities many times, but they tend to avoid it and none of the listed terrorists are arrested until now.

So to overcome such situations India now has to go with some surgical strikes to knock down those terrorists, and their bases which indeed did succeed many times but it does not affect the growing terrorist groups trying to attack.

I think a recent approach after this attack by the Indian government to hike the customs duty on all goods imported from Pakistan to 200% could do some betterment in the current situation by at least minimizing the funding received by the terrorist group.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: