Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:38:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should invest in Azbit?  (Read 900 times)
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2019, 05:40:26 PM

AZbit platform looks good, but when you look at the use case of Azbit token. It is another utilty token that will allow you to pay fees on the platform, that is all. Would you use the platform? Probably not.
we have to carefully while decided our investment.moreover azbit platform not tested yet for its quality.we have to deeply analize every projects if we want get maximum profits with less risk.do it if we believed on its future.
I do not trust this project. If it is good and there are many investors, then surely this project has ended IEO and operation. But until now, they are still continuing with the IEO and have not had an exact end time

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gwdf1

Activity: 680
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 04:47:07 PM

AZbit platform looks good, but when you look at the use case of Azbit token. It is another utilty token that will allow you to pay fees on the platform, that is all. Would you use the platform? Probably not.

I am not sure that this is the project that is 100% honest (at least). Having read a lot of negative comments, I would better stay away from this Azbit. I do not see its tokens on the CoinMarketCap, and it is a kind of a forwarning. In my opinion, if you hesitate whether to take part in the project or not, the best variant will be choosing something else.
Trading, by the way, is the best way out from these projects.
Denis1991

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 12:29:19 PM

I am not sure that this is the project that is 100% honest (at least). Having read a lot of negative comments, I would better stay away from this Azbit. I do not see its tokens on the CoinMarketCap, and it is a kind of a forwarning. In my opinion, if you hesitate whether to take part in the project or not, the best variant will be choosing something else.
There are currently no shops on CoinmarketCap but it is already being traded on Coinzest and will soon be on Bitforex. In my opinion, this project is nothing new, so I did not invest in it.
MCDev

Activity: 680
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 01:31:54 PM

There are currently no shops on CoinmarketCap but it is already being traded on Coinzest and will soon be on Bitforex. In my opinion, this project is nothing new, so I did not invest in it.
It is listed in exchange without volume. And I believe this project is not really good so we can care and invest. Should look for a better project to invest and will be more profitable

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Freescan

Activity: 397
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 01:55:06 PM

if you like and you know where it will go then invest.. you cannot rely to anyone in terms of investing.. it just your self
Yes. if they feel worth investing, then do it. but it doesn't matter if the op asks based on other opinions. Regarding Azbit, I personally think they have a strong team and also have great potential for long-term investment.

[                   Ethernity.Cloud                   ]
PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021   |   REGISTER HERE
▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
Icologies

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 02:33:03 PM

Can someone tell me about Azbit, is it a worthwhile investment project?
They have Roger Ver, founder of Bitcoin.com, joined our team as advisor.
Their capital mobilization is taking place quite slowly (Probably the general situation).
Azbit is a pretty good altcoin, but the current price movement is not aimed at developments. if Azbit is used as a long-term investment I think it is quite good, because Azbit has a large enough volume and a clear concept. You must believe in the coins you are going to invest in. Never hesitate in the slightest.

jazmuzika217

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 03:59:57 PM

I think it is better if you try to invest on it even a small amount of capital. Because for me if I want to answer my question I will do something or I will explore something to discover on my own the answer on my question. Because if you only based on other's insight you might be confused. And you don't have to based on founder because this is different project.
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 03:23:37 AM

Yes. if they feel worth investing, then do it. but it doesn't matter if the op asks based on other opinions. Regarding Azbit, I personally think they have a strong team and also have great potential for long-term investment.
It has a strong team that backed by a popular person like ver and azbit token already traded in bitforex but it's getting paused right now due to the abnormal activity in the azbit trade market
https://support.bitforex.com/hc/en-us/articles/360031503111-Azbit-AZ-Trading-Suspension-Announcement
I just curious how much return will be given by this one tp the holders.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Syella.A

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 04:02:48 AM

I am not giving a "No" or "YES" answer, but from what I know, on the 1st of August, Bitforex canceled the Azbit trade. For more details, please see the link here: https://support.bitforex.com/hc/en-us/articles/360031576891-Azbit-Platform-AZ-Listing-Cancellation-
And you are expected to be able to decide whether to invest in Azbit or not.

Orionix        |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
[   YOUTUBE   ]      [ AIRDROP ]      [    DISCORD    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Plinteng

Activity: 285
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 05:41:58 AM

I personally don't see that it's good for investment, but if you think it's worth investing, why not? for sure someone will not guarantee you fully, because all matters of investment depends on each view, if you feel it is true then do my friend.

Jr Member

Join EpsiLoan's Seed Sale!
((((     EPSILOAN.xyz     ))))
Fair launch, No VCs or Insiders
cudora
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 05:07:52 PM

I am reading news about Azbit and as far as I know they have ended their token sale successfully so the next step would be exchange listing and we will see how the price will behave. I am pretty sure that new tokens with good backup should increase in price on such a market.

Starfranko

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 05:17:12 PM

Do your due diligence research a but mire on the team behind AZbit and what they are bringing to the table, then naje the necessary decision . Yes or no answer from me might not be ideal
Prettygirl01315

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 05:34:08 PM

i cant really give you a strong advice to invest on azbit at the moment OP due to the reason that the Roger Ver joined as an adviser for the project but the IEO of them is very successful because i am following the news and their community for further updates. You can try and search things on azbit they are interesting project also must watch them closely
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: