Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:18:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: KYC SHOULD BE STOPPED FOR BOUNTY HUNTERS  (Read 55952 times)
pearcy jackson

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 03:49:11 PM

I as a bounty hunter agree with you, because KYC is often troublesome. especially if the KYC is too much data requested. sometimes not worth the results we will receive. only because of our KYC failing to get rewarded. sometimes I feel sad.  Cry

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Wayrey2020

Activity: 198
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 04:03:40 PM

I noticed that only people with low rank always complain about kyc concerning bounty, which is probably the new member wanting it the more because they are all wanting more than they should receive, most are found in the habit of using multiple accounts when doing bounty, so don't blame them all the time blame the cheaters.
Skroojee

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 04:12:58 PM

I think that this freight train is difficult to stop. In order to take part in a more or less normal bounty companies increasingly have to pass KYC, and I think that it can not be stopped.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Lolox

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 04:39:50 PM

This KYC existence is because a lot of fraud is happening and of course harms many people. If KYC is stopped, I think it will be very difficult because many managers have the gift of using this policy. It's just that we also have to be careful with KYC because it's not all good.

P A R A M O U N T ▬▬  DAX  ▬▬                    Digital E X C H A N G E
██ [   We have a license   ◾ F V R 0 0 0 3 6 3   ◾ F R K 0 0 0 3 0 4   ] ██
WHITEPAPER   ◥ bitcointalk   ◥ twitter   ◥ facebook      | ► JOIN NOW
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 04:40:39 PM

I do have an issue with Bounties and Kyc too.. this method of asking for ID's and documents suddenly after doing my part of the job is shady, untrustworthy and an agressive behaviour from the bounty moderators to prevent some members from getting their part of the sweet tokens.
Jenkins33

Activity: 194

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 07:27:39 PM

I think that KYC helps weed out multi-accounts from participating in a bounty campaign. However, I do not want to participate in such bounty campaigns either. I do not believe that after receiving my personal data, they will not be used anywhere else without my knowledge.

nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 08:07:35 PM

KYC for bounty hunters is absolutely nonsence. only investors should pass KYC and bounty hunters are just paid workers.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
gunhell16

Activity: 1680
Merit: 468

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 08:11:17 PM

KNOW YOUR CUSTOMER is getting worse as it goes by, there are so many leaked identities in the internet now.
Well this KYC doesn't give credentials to the people investors or bounty participants.
There are so many scam ICO last year and still getting more numbers this year.
There should be KNOW THE TEAM MEMBERS AND ITS PROJECT ICO. those should be implemented before a group launches their ICO.
This is for the safe of the investors.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
Play now

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
kingpin4321

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 08:56:21 PM

Know your customer kyc can not possibly be stopped for any reason.
This measures is quite helpful to protecting the participants and the organisers
daniel2023

Activity: 616
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 09:11:38 PM

You are not only the victim of KYC issue. I share the sentiment of scrabbing it out entirely. It has been a thorn on many bounty hunter flesh. The most annoying part of it is initiating it at the end of the bounty campaign. What stops them from letting them know at the beginning.
terra_vival

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 09:41:59 PM

The collection of such personal information as KYC from bounty hunters or investors does not affect the effectiveness of the project in the cryptocurrency industry.
The information is collected to monitor the personal interests of the project and how it will dispose of the issue.
MiniMountain

Activity: 624
Merit: 101

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 09:55:48 PM

Any bounty campaign should announce if they required KYC or not at the start of the program so it will clear the confusion from bounty hunters and give them time to think whether to join the campaign or not although most of the campaign stated that "We reserve the right to change the rules anytime" but I think the issue with KYC should be discussed earlier not after the campaign.

bestiya

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 09:59:01 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2019, 10:09:05 PM by bestiya

Any bounty campaign should announce if they required KYC or not at the start of the program so it will clear the confusion from bounty hunters and give them time to think whether to join the campaign or not although most of the campaign stated that "We reserve the right to change the rules anytime" but I think the issue with KYC should be discussed earlier not after the campaign.
I totally agree. And precisely so I think, that today - KYC is just a cover up, so to speak, a tool for more or less “honest” weaning of the money earned from the bounty hunters.
Kelvinikke

Activity: 350

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2019, 10:23:18 PM

Well i don't agree totally with you because if the team does not conduct KYC most bounty hunters would accumulate the tokens and dump when listed on exchanges. Much more important is that bounty managers should state within their rules whether KYC is required right at the begining of the bounty.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
pinoy.bolanon

Activity: 350

"In CryptoEnergy we trust"

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 10:43:00 PM

What is KYC? It means knowing your customer. In KYC some requirements are required such as: Full Name, Residence address, Citizenship, Birth date, Photo of government issued ID (Driver’s License, Passport, ID card),
Social Security number or Tax Identification, Bank Statement, Utility Bill, Photo of bank card .

I honestly think kyc should be stopped for bounty hunters, reason being that we are not buying the token of the project ,rather we are rendering services  to create awareness for the project. Which ought to be paid for.

In another view, if a bounty hunter has to go through KYC ,then it should be at the start of the bounty, during registration, if accepted or passed, then you go on with the bounty.

I did a bounty which i passed, and earned some amount of the token, but i failed kyc and my effort was gone just like that, after rendering my services to them by promoting the project. I got really pained.

This is just an example of what is happening.

What do you all really think about kyc for bounty hunters?

At first, my best views of kyc is to filter out real uaers and participants which I think is good, reading out your concern made me realize that you have the best point to consider, doing kyc at the end of campaign, and then you rejected is the saddest thing we can encounter, maybe avoid joining project that needs kyc etc.

┈┈┈┈┈ VECTORIUM ┈┈┈┈┈
In CryptoEnergy we trust
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 10:54:19 PM

KYC is good for those who join ICO. But for bounty, I think KYC is an excessive action and we should eliminate it. We do not invest any money so we do not need KYC to receive our reward

Agreed, KYC was strictly meant for investors and not ordinary Bounty Hunters who hustle to get some fractions of the said coins for exchange. But sometimes the truth must be said, KYC in some ways include any individual who HOLD the coin in their possession, so, if going by this fact, then Bounty Hunters are likely to be involved in KYC.

Kang Bahar

Activity: 504
Merit: 115

Silent Reader~

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2019, 11:56:08 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2019, 12:07:16 AM by Kang Bahar

I did a bounty which i passed, and earned some amount of the token, but i failed kyc and my effort was gone just like that, after rendering my services to them by promoting the project. I got really pained.
Yep. This is my reason why I am very opposed and against the KYC system which is applied for bounty hunters. Failed to pass KYC making our work for weeks in vain.

KYC is good for those who join ICO. But for bounty, I think KYC is an excessive action and we should eliminate it. We do not invest any money so we do not need KYC to receive our reward
Exactly. The existence of bounty hunters is as medium to promote a project. There will be no bounty hunters who want to invest the money in any project because bounty hunters are not the investor.
Big Game

Activity: 466
Merit: 136

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 12:11:34 AM

I try not to participate in projects where it is necessary to pass KYC. I need to make sure that my personal data is really protected.
Mila52

Activity: 1022
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 05:03:34 PM

Personally, I'm not ready to provide my personal documents while doing the work by bounty hunter.  I don’t want to shine my personal data for $20-$30. There are many scam projects or simply not paying remuneration for hunters. Therefore, I never don’t join projects where hunters are required to provide KYC.
kentrolla

Activity: 1526
Merit: 564

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2019, 05:13:14 PM

Mate its a kind of plan where they will not announce KYC is mandatory for the bounty hunters before launching, Once after the ICO is done they will say bounty hunters can expect tokens within two weeks. after that they will say KYC is mandate for bounty hunters and they will postpone it for few weeks. Bounty hunters need to be paid with immediate effect once after the project is done.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: