Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:19:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CashlessToken (CASS) | Referral Proof Of Stake (RPOS) | Mobile Staking |  (Read 350 times)
CASS DEVELOPER (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2020, 11:33:20 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2020, 12:50:31 AM by CASS DEVELOPER

CashlessToken (CASS) | Referral Proof Of Stake (RPOS) | Mobile Staking |

WEBSITE     | https://cass.website/
WHITE PAPER | https://www.dropbox.com/s/wf5aaehqeuxxjxq/Update%20WhitePaper%2026032020.pdf?dl=0 ( UPDATE )
TELEGRAM    | https://t.me/cashlesstoken

Referral Proof Of Staking (RPOS) allows blockchain capacity to be used productively for network advantage while getting passive income from own staking.

Launched 20th November 2019, Cashlesstoken describes itself as a decentralized referral staking cryptocurrency that gives 6% to 10% monthly to staked address. The project gives the opportunity to earn a passive referral bonus for an address that refers to other addresses to the stake.

The project has complete its 2nd roadmap which local users already can pay utility bills using CASS .

Accomplishments:

- Paid $13,000+ for referral staking so far!

- 969 active token address!

- Paid $41,000+ referral bonus so far!

Overview:

Name: CASHLESSTOKEN      

: CASS

TOTAL : 1000B

ENVIRONMENT: STELLAR BLOCKCHAIN

New Features:

Referral Staking program (RPOS)

Instant exchange coin using CASS Wallet (SWAP)

Payment Utility:

Water, Electric, Internet and mobile

Download:
Mobile Wallet:

Android - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.cashless.cassnative

iOS - https://apps.apple.com/us/app/cass-wallet-official/id1498133440?ls=1

Bill Payment apps: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=xyz.cryptopaybill.cassbillpayment

Earn Coins:

Bounties
------
Airdrop - TBA

Translation
-----------

Exchanges:

https://stellarterm.com/exchange/CASS-GBLFABRSRFIH3LKC2ZDZBJQPC5INGW3MUUTNCZOEHUC2V4U3U4YHOZ34/XLM-native

https://stellarterm.com/exchange/CASS-GBLFABRSRFIH3LKC2ZDZBJQPC5INGW3MUUTNCZOEHUC2V4U3U4YHOZ34/BTC-naobtc.com

https://stellarterm.com/exchange/CASS-GBLFABRSRFIH3LKC2ZDZBJQPC5INGW3MUUTNCZOEHUC2V4U3U4YHOZ34/ETH-apay.io

Explorers:

https://stellar.expert/explorer/public/asset/CASS-GBLFABRSRFIH3LKC2ZDZBJQPC5INGW3MUUTNCZOEHUC2V4U3U4YHOZ34

Specifications:

Launched: November 23, 2019
Algorithm: Referral Proof of Stake (RPOS)
Mining Strategy: network marketing
Transaction Speed: 3 to 5 seconds

Max Supply: 1000billion visible in block explorer address

Social:

WEBSITE     | https://cass.website/
WHITE PAPER | https://www.dropbox.com/s/wf5aaehqeuxxjxq/Update%20WhitePaper%2026032020.pdf?dl=0 ( UPDATE )
TELEGRAM    | https://t.me/cashlesstoken

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
digitalica

Activity: 341
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 06:50:54 AM

You canjot swap on wallet
othell_rogue

Activity: 800
Merit: 143

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 09:03:19 AM

Hello !
I am interested in your coin, looks good. I wonder how I can mine/get some? All I need is download the Android wallet?
Also I see you are running a bounty campaign for translation. If you need Romanian let me know, I make translations on bitcointalk.

To Buy, or not to Sell? That is the question.
nimogsm

Activity: 2688
Merit: 651

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2020, 12:34:16 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2020, 05:49:14 PM by nimogsm

Finally something on the XLM blockchain .Add a scheme of how to change cryptocurrency to your token.
I am also interested in translating the topic into russian.
------
Edit: i see trouble with wp)
CASS DEVELOPER (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 07:34:19 PM

Hello !
I am interested in your coin, looks good. I wonder how I can mine/get some? All I need is download the Android wallet?
Also I see you are running a bounty campaign for translation. If you need Romanian let me know, I make translations on bitcointalk.

Firstly , download cass wallet from google play store or ios store

In order to do staking ,

1. buy cass
2. Go to MABT
enter cass amount equal minimum 10usd , click stake
othell_rogue

View Profile
March 24, 2020, 06:42:15 AM

Hello !

In order to do staking ,

1. buy cass
2. Go to MABT

I see, well thanks, but no.
I was thinking I can mine the coin like old school or something. Buying is not my strongest point.
Also the translation thing is off, I saw you already got some red trust and I don't want to have anything to do with scams/shitcoins.
Good luck!

maknyos

Activity: 610
Merit: 250

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 24, 2020, 07:40:10 AM

any mining?

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

CASS DEVELOPER (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2020, 08:35:01 PM

Hello !

In order to do staking ,

1. buy cass
2. Go to MABT

I see, well thanks, but no.
I was thinking I can mine the coin like old school or something. Buying is not my strongest point.
Also the translation thing is off, I saw you already got some red trust and I don't want to have anything to do with scams/shitcoins.
Good luck!

the red trust is just because of some line in whitepaper , it has nothing to do with project anyhow
CASS DEVELOPER (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2020, 09:08:38 PM

We are preparing airdrop and we will announce within a few days
witcher_sense
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 4316

🔐BitcoinMessage.Tools🔑

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2020, 06:34:56 AM

the red trust is just because of some line in whitepaper , it has nothing to do with project anyhow
Plagiarism is never tolerated, it has never been tolerated on this forum.

Your whitepaper is nothing else than blatant copypasta from cryptocurrency articles. Most pages of your main document have been copied word for word with no reference. Especially, it is unacceptable when you are expecting investments or whatever you expect. Do you consider this behavior trustworthy enough to invest even single penny in your project?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 25, 2020, 07:03:45 PM

Maybe for you it's just an easy thing that does not need to be considered, but for investors this will not make them close their eyes. Believe this often happens, with this you have just made many people look away from your project. Current market conditions make investment very risky, coupled with fraudulent projects, getting worse.

CASS DEVELOPER (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2020, 12:48:18 AM

CASS wallet is not a new project, we have run more than 130 days and it is paying fine until now. The copy paste in early explanation is just want to describe crypto history . We have updated the new whitepaper today.

Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 26, 2020, 04:44:18 AM

CASS wallet is not a new project, we have run more than 130 days and it is paying fine until now. The copy paste in early explanation is just want to describe crypto history . We have updated the new whitepaper today.

Have you put your references? Because for me, I understand that there are some parts that you will refer to other projects or as you said when you are talking with crypto history, you got it from other sources. There's no problem with that, but not word for word. At least re-phrase and provide the references that you used. If you already edited your wp, that's fine for me as long as you are not scamming anyone. I guess plagiarism is very common among crypto projects. Very few start from scratch.
othell_rogue

View Profile
March 27, 2020, 09:11:52 AM

Plagiarism is never tolerated, it has never been tolerated on this forum.

Your whitepaper is nothing else than blatant copypasta from cryptocurrency articles. Most pages of your main document have been copied word for word with no reference. Especially, it is unacceptable when you are expecting investments or whatever you expect. Do you consider this behavior trustworthy enough to invest even single penny in your project?

I agree with @witcher_sense regarding the whitepaper, is not "some lines" is pure copy/paste from the internet.
Maybe next time you'll launch a new coin you won't publish an whitepaper at all if is plagiarized or worst copied from other crypto project.

witcher_sense
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 4316

🔐BitcoinMessage.Tools🔑

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2020, 09:07:39 AM

Have you put your references? Because for me, I understand that there are some parts that you will refer to other projects or as you said when you are talking with crypto history, you got it from other sources. There's no problem with that, but not word for word. At least re-phrase and provide the references that you used. If you already edited your wp, that's fine for me as long as you are not scamming anyone. I guess plagiarism is very common among crypto projects. Very few start from scratch.
The most important thing regarding their whitepaper is that it contains useless definitions copied from the Internet and nothing else. Whitepaper can tell you what bitcoin is, what blockchain is, what proof-of-work is, etc, all the information you usually don't need to use to explain how your project works. You're right plagiarism is very common story among crypto projects, but there's no justification for it. If developers want to succeed, they must make a project from scratch, without copying other people's ideas and documents.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
CASS DEVELOPER (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2020, 08:07:21 PM

The most important thing regarding their whitepaper is that it contains useless definitions copied from the Internet and nothing else. Whitepaper can tell you what bitcoin is, what blockchain is, what proof-of-work is, etc, all the information you usually don't need to use to explain how your project works. You're right plagiarism is very common story among crypto projects, but there's no justification for it. If developers want to succeed, they must make a project from scratch, without copying other people's ideas and documents.

The beginning of whitepaper is just intro and is being related to the project. whatever the opinion is, The project already runs 4 months and counting. 99% crypto projects cant even commit more than 2 months.
nimogsm

Activity: 2688
Merit: 651

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2020, 11:33:21 PM

The beginning of whitepaper is just intro and is being related to the project. whatever the opinion is, The project already runs 4 months and counting. 99% crypto projects cant even commit more than 2 months.
so you don't care what it says,the main thing is that the project has been running for 4 months?I don't care what other projects have, set a good example.
CASS DEVELOPER (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2020, 04:05:16 PM

CASS has been list on www.coinmarketcap.com

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cashlesstoken/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: