Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:49:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Askcoin (ASIC-resistant) is a decentralized Q&A and prediction platform.  (Read 1475 times)
lichuan (OP)

Activity: 148
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 02:43:17 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2019, 10:37:06 AM by lichuan

Askcoin is a cryptocurrency for real-time Q&A and event prediction. It has a built-in decentralized exchange, It was created for people to ask questions freely, to talk freely, to trade freely and to predict events freely. It's decentralized and ASIC-resistant, this is achieved by a new POW consensus algorithm.

As we all know, bitcoin is mined by calculating sha256, so whoever calculates sha256 fast will be able to produce new blocks before anyone else, this is exactly what ASIC mining machines on the market are good at.

In order to weaken the advantages of ASIC mining machine, the mining algorithm of askcoin uses sha256 combined with memory loading to resist ASIC machine. In askcoin, the speed of mining depends mainly on the speed of memory load, not the speed of sha256 calculation.

Now, Askcoin's Mainnet is launched, it is different from any question-and-answer project in the past, because it is a completely decentralized project, which is reflected in the following aspects:

1. Anyone can run askcoin's full node freely

2. Anyone can freely choose whether to mine on the Full node or not.

3. Anyone can run their own block explorer freely.

4. Anyone can connect askcoin's block explorer to the full node they are running

5. Anyone can connect askcoin's mobile app to the full node they are running

Unlike Bitcoin, askcoin uses an account model, so before using askcoin, you have to register an account in the block chain. In askcoin, there are five types of transactions:

• Register an account
  • Transfer
  • Ask a question (or topic)
  • Reply to a question
  • Reward a reply

In order to prevent DDoS attacks, 2 ASK fees will be deducted from the initiator of each transaction. But if you are registering an account, who will pay for it? That's what your referrer should do.

In askcoin, if you want to register an account, you need to enter your username, avatar, and the string signed by your referrer. When the full node receives your registration request, it will deduct 2 ASK from your referrer's account.

Of the 2 ASK fees paid for each transaction you initiate since then, 1 ASK will be paid to the miner's account that put the transaction in the block, and another 1 ASK will be paid to your referrer's account.

The total supply of askcoin is 1000 billion, of which 900 billion is produced by miners through mining, and the remaining 100 billion is retained by the founder team for promotion, popularization, attracting users, stabilizing the market and so on. That is to say, the vast majority of ASK comes from mining.

SPECIFICATION:
  • Total supply: 1000 billion (considering the long-term support of small reward amount, so a single ASK price must be low enough)
  • Block time: 20 sec
  • Block reward: 5000 ASK
  • Algorithm: SHA256-AR (asic-resistant)

RELATED LINKS:

EXCHANGE:

For the reasons stated above, when you first register, you need someone to generate a signature string for your registration. You can post a reply here, leave the user name you want to register, or tell me through telegram that I can help you generate this signature string. The person who replies here can get 1000 ASK coins for free. Once you register successfully, you can also help others to generate the registration signature string by using the corresponding function button in the mobile app, and you will automatically become their referrer.

To make it easier for new users to register, we have released a web tool to generate signature strings for users to register. You can access its source code through github:
https://github.com/lichuan/askcoin-gen-reg-sign

If you are a new user and need to register, you can generate the signature string for registration through the following address:
http://generate.askcoin.me

If you want to register through mobile app, you can copy the signature string generated by the above tool to the corresponding input box in the registration UI of mobile app for subsequent registration process.

If you want to register by running the full-node command, you need to modify the config.json file first, and make sure that your node has established a communication connection with other nodes, and then wait for your node to synchronize with other peer nodes before proceeding with the registration process, and then synchronize your system time with global UTC time (using crontab and ntpdate command).

So, what can I do to get ASK coin? There are 3 ways to get it:
  • After registering the account, you can import the private key into the mobile app and receive a reward by answering questions from others.
  • Run the full node to mine and get the miner's earnings.
  • Buy ASK coin through an exchange or person-to-person transaction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
konstant111

Activity: 924
Merit: 250

my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 02:57:37 PM

well, what's the point of the coins, the additional pools, I don't see them here, how can I try to mine, thank you

STOP ERC20 SCAMS
lichuan (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 03:19:20 PM

well, what's the point of the coins, the additional pools, I don't see them here, how can I try to mine, thank you

If you want to mine, you can refer to the fullnode's doc:
https://github.com/lichuan/askcoin#askcoin
gold969

Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 02:53:51 AM

as it is all difficult for you, and even half the coins you have .... monopoly Grin
lichuan (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 04:39:11 AM

as it is all difficult for you, and even half the coins you have .... monopoly Grin

You're wrong, guy, Please read carefully:

"and another 500 billion is temporarily retained by the founder team for promotion, popularization, attracting users, stabilizing the market and so on. When the project develops to a stable state, we are willing to donate most of our ASK coins and transfer them to the system reserve account to supplement the supply of mining. That is to say, the vast majority of ASK comes from mining."

albanes

Activity: 468
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 04:54:13 AM

Do you have ready wallets and miner under Windows? Where and how can I mine?
lichuan (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 06:54:29 AM

Do you have ready wallets and miner under Windows? Where and how can I mine?

This is fullnode's links:
Full node binary: https://github.com/lichuan/askcoin/releases
Full node (source code): https://github.com/lichuan/askcoin (The source code of askcoin's Fullnode will be open after it has passed its infancy in order to protect its originality)
Full node (doc): https://github.com/lichuan/askcoin#askcoin
Telegram group: https://t.me/askcoin

If you want to mine, refer to the following doc:
Miner (doc): https://github.com/lichuan/askcoin#miner

mobile app wallet:
Mobile app (source code) https://github.com/lichuan/askcoin-client
Mobile app (android apk): https://github.com/lichuan/askcoin-client/releases
lichuan (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 03:40:21 AM

Maybe our next step is to list askcoin on Bisq (decentralized exchange).

EL MAOGO

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 06:04:27 AM

as I resolve this I do not get a reference

>gen_reg_sign emeli
acount_name: emeli, length: 5
you need reg_account first
>
lichuan (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 06:36:44 AM

>gen_reg_sign emeli
>

The 'gen_reg_sign' command can only be executed by the account already registered, what name do you want to register?
I can generate this registration string for you, tell me your username please.

lichuan (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 02:51:37 PM

At present, signature strings for registration can only be generated by other registered users, which reflects our persistent de-centralization, because we do not want to rely on any website or toolkit to use askcoin, but hope that askcoin can really be widely disseminated and voluntarily promoted among people. But it is undeniable that this does bring some trouble and inconvenience to new users. Here, I sincerely invite new users to join our Telegram group (https://t.me/askcoin), where we generate this signature string for you. Soon we will develop a temporary website tool to help new users generate signature strings to improve the convenience of new users to some extent.

EL MAOGO

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 03:16:09 PM

>gen_reg_sign emeli
>

The 'gen_reg_sign' command can only be executed by the account already registered, what name do you want to register?

emeli
lichuan (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 01:17:58 AM
Last edit: February 04, 2019, 01:46:09 AM by lichuan

>gen_reg_sign emeli
>

emeli

Ok, this is your sign string:

{"sign":"MEUCIAKl2/WNobZwqVx6YQHAsjwjyk57ygN+pTYzW1mLz19SAiEAt0qj7o9UAkKEVfPNK8bZozbZuOJ3517BTWCHqY4dseE=","sign_data":{"block_id":9410,"fee":2,"name":"ZW1lbGk=","referrer":"BHc3Pxr4dCoXot/WTcwzCTTrPgXgCkHjno92kaHLghhkn+aF/iMdZU4L6YtJtAVHPf0Ql+Rb+GZBAjrSG66JRuA="}}

This signature string will expire after 100 blocks, so you need to register in time.

EL MAOGO

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 03:23:47 AM

Traducir del: inglés
814/5000
Tell me I'm feeling bad?

> reg_account emeli 5 BHc3Pxr4dCoXot / WTcwzCTTrPgXgCkHjno92kaHLghhkn + aF / iMdZU4L6YtJtAVHPf0Ql + Rb + GZBAjrSG66JRuA =
parse reg_sign failed, reason: Invalid value.
> reg_account emeli 2 BHc3Pxr4dCoXot / WTcwzCTTrPgXgCkHjno92kaHLghhkn + aF / iMdZU4L6YtJtAVHPf0Ql + Rb + GZBAjrSG66JRuA =
> reg_account emeli 80 BHc3Pxr4dCoXot / WTcwzCTTrPgXgCkHjno92kaHLghhkn + aF / iMdZU4L6YtJtAVHPf0Ql + Rb + GZBAjrSG66JRuA =
> reg_account emeli 50 BHc3Pxr4dCoXot / WTcwzCTTrPgXgCkHjno92kaHLghhkn + aF / iMdZU4L6YtJtAVHPf0Ql + Rb + GZBAjrSG66JRuA =
> reg_account emeli 99 BHc3Pxr4dCoXot / WTcwzCTTrPgXgCkHjno92kaHLghhkn + aF / iMdZU4L6YtJtAVHPf0Ql + Rb + GZBAjrSG66JRuA =

>gen_reg_sign emeli
>

emeli

{"sign":"MEUCIAKl2/WNobZwqVx6YQHAsjwjyk57ygN+pTYzW1mLz19SAiEAt0qj7o9UAkKEVfPNK8bZozbZuOJ3517BTWCHqY4dseE=","sign_data":{"block_id":9410,"fee":2,"name":"ZW1lbGk=","referrer":"BHc3Pxr4dCoXot/WTcwzCTTrPgXgCkHjno92kaHLghhkn+aF/iMdZU4L6YtJtAVHPf0Ql+Rb+GZBAjrSG66JRuA="}}

This signature string will expire after 100 blocks, so you need to register in time.

EL MAOGO

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 03:24:57 AM

>gen_reg_sign emeli
>

emeli

814/5000
Tell me I'm feeling bad?

> reg_account emeli 5 BHc3Pxr4dCoXot / WTcwzCTTrPgXgCkHjno92kaHLghhkn + aF / iMdZU4L6YtJtAVHPf0Ql + Rb + GZBAjrSG66JRuA =
> reg_account emeli 2 BHc3Pxr4dCoXot / WTcwzCTTrPgXgCkHjno92kaHLghhkn + aF / iMdZU4L6YtJtAVHPf0Ql + Rb + GZBAjrSG66JRuA =
> reg_account emeli 80 BHc3Pxr4dCoXot / WTcwzCTTrPgXgCkHjno92kaHLghhkn + aF / iMdZU4L6YtJtAVHPf0Ql + Rb + GZBAjrSG66JRuA =
> reg_account emeli 50 BHc3Pxr4dCoXot / WTcwzCTTrPgXgCkHjno92kaHLghhkn + aF / iMdZU4L6YtJtAVHPf0Ql + Rb + GZBAjrSG66JRuA =
> reg_account emeli 99 BHc3Pxr4dCoXot / WTcwzCTTrPgXgCkHjno92kaHLghhkn + aF / iMdZU4L6YtJtAVHPf0Ql + Rb + GZBAjrSG66JRuA =
lichuan (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 03:35:23 AM

>gen_reg_sign emeli
>

emeli

814/5000
Tell me I'm feeling bad?

You should copy the whole json string, like this:

reg_account emeli 5 {"sign":"MEUCIAKl2/WNobZwqVx6YQHAsjwjyk57ygN+pTYzW1mLz19SAiEAt0qj7o9UAkKEVfPNK8bZozbZuOJ3517BTWCHqY4dseE=","sign_data":{"block_id":9410,"fee":2,"name":"ZW1lbGk=","referrer":"BHc3Pxr4dCoXot/WTcwzCTTrPgXgCkHjno92kaHLghhkn+aF/iMdZU4L6YtJtAVHPf0Ql+Rb+GZBAjrSG66JRuA="}}

lichuan (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 03:38:34 AM

But that sign string is expired, this is the new one:

{"sign":"MEQCIDfczbKUf8hUJ3mO5GN+V/s686jDj+yQG/5/Ed5EjH5KAiBNC8Amyhbj78z+z6+kmYUxQSiYEZ3sUr8ohUTbJHIbjg==","sign_data":{"block_id":9671,"fee":2,"name":"ZW1lbGk=","referrer":"BHc3Pxr4dCoXot/WTcwzCTTrPgXgCkHjno92kaHLghhkn+aF/iMdZU4L6YtJtAVHPf0Ql+Rb+GZBAjrSG66JRuA="}}

EL MAOGO

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 04:41:02 AM

{"sign":"MEQCIDfczbKUf8hUJ3mO5GN+V/s686jDj+yQG/5/Ed5EjH5KAiBNC8Amyhbj78z+z6+kmYUxQSiYEZ3sUr8ohUTbJHIbjg==","sign_data":{"block_id":9671,"fee":2,"name":"ZW1lbGk=","referrer":"BHc3Pxr4dCoXot/WTcwzCTTrPgXgCkHjno92kaHLghhkn+aF/iMdZU4L6YtJtAVHPf0Ql+Rb+GZBAjrSG66JRuA="}}

parse reg_sign failed, block_id is expired
lichuan (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 05:00:17 AM

parse reg_sign failed, block_id is expired

The signature string will expire after 100 blocks, so you need to register in time, this is the new one:

{"sign":"MEUCIFW22c1GCyFTmRS00fMbyKHYl0JR1VhHfiz8I/q/RGUpAiEA048Kh22nNEJ4wWAdJc0P3q45SpGtTsh+DIIkcP1zqhc=","sign_data":{"block_id":9796,"fee":2,"name":"ZW1lbGk=","referrer":"BHc3Pxr4dCoXot/WTcwzCTTrPgXgCkHjno92kaHLghhkn+aF/iMdZU4L6YtJtAVHPf0Ql+Rb+GZBAjrSG66JRuA="}}

pochy123

Activity: 198
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 05:10:12 AM

please generate a reference
user: pochy
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: