Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:16:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin prices will continue to fall  (Read 19757 times)
Willitivity

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 08:11:04 PM

We all know that bitcoin os highly volatile and can move in any direction at when you least expect. As at the peak in 2017 nobody believed that we'll one day see such a price as this again. But here we are in the harsh reality. There is strong belief that bitcoin have bottomed out and will only go up from here. But it can still go down, anything can happen.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trader34

Activity: 434
Merit: 38

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2019, 08:37:37 PM

You can buy bitcoin now, and hold until the bitcoin will rise again, because no one can predict the price of bitcoin. You need patience and courage to do this, You can't lose your investment if you waiting and hold your bitcoin and one thing, you are holding BITCOIN,,bitcoin is the 1st cryptocurrency and popular to all coins.

How sure are you that bitcoin will rise again? Eveeyone of us here can't tell nor predict if bitcoin will go baxk on its normal price or will be dominant again. Patience is always there and we've been waiting for too long already.
It takes 10 years before the value rise high right now, then we seen another years of downfall as corrections happen, the cycle will repeat itself
those who are willing to wait will be happy and those who are not will forget about everything and leave, no one knows what tomorrow will bring
to us, we are all hoping that after this fall, rise up will happen again.

Yes, I agree. Sooner or later the market will recover and the ones of us who will have the patience to wait will be rewarded, in my opinion.
boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 09:11:55 AM

You can buy bitcoin now, and hold until the bitcoin will rise again, because no one can predict the price of bitcoin. You need patience and courage to do this, You can't lose your investment if you waiting and hold your bitcoin and one thing, you are holding BITCOIN,,bitcoin is the 1st cryptocurrency and popular to all coins.

How sure are you that bitcoin will rise again? Eveeyone of us here can't tell nor predict if bitcoin will go baxk on its normal price or will be dominant again. Patience is always there and we've been waiting for too long already.
It takes 10 years before the value rise high right now, then we seen another years of downfall as corrections happen, the cycle will repeat itself
those who are willing to wait will be happy and those who are not will forget about everything and leave, no one knows what tomorrow will bring

Yes, I agree. Sooner or later the market will recover and the ones of us who will have the patience to wait will be rewarded, in my opinion.
this bearish trend could run longer than we predicted before.after more than one year bitcoin price moved down, investors hoped this moment could ended soon.they bored with situation where their assets value decrease alot.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 09:44:58 PM

~snip~
this bearish trend could run longer than we predicted before.after more than one year bitcoin price moved down, investors hoped this moment could ended soon.they bored with situation where their assets value decrease alot.
It could, there's always a probability that it will happen but as an investor, we want to end that soon and any positive price movement
is already vital to us and it gives us hope that one day a bullish trend will start. Recently, there was a good price increase, I think it's 2 days now
and after being down (marketcap) below $110 billion dollars, now we are climbing over $120 - $10 billion increase in 2 days is already great.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 10:13:00 PM

Decrease a lot? Yesterday, the price quickly rose from $3300 to $3600, I know that it is not that high pump but that is a sudden pump. It may not mean something but what I am saying is that it is not always decreasing. There are a lot of times that it increases but despite that, the price is still bear.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
kemetz

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 10:50:47 PM

I think indeed the price of bitcoin will still have a deeper correction than the current price before growth and bullrun on the market occurs, if the predictions over time are gradually proven, you should be patient a little if you want to invest in bitcoin to get the price which is lower than now. because before the bullrun there will usually be a bigger correction first, maybe big investors are still waiting for this to happen.

reynald70

Activity: 598
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 11:06:00 PM

I think indeed the price of bitcoin will still have a deeper correction than the current price before growth and bullrun on the market occurs, if the predictions over time are gradually proven, you should be patient a little if you want to invest in bitcoin to get the price which is lower than now. because before the bullrun there will usually be a bigger correction first, maybe big investors are still waiting for this to happen.
Yes that is true, I think this increase is only temporary, because the Bullrun increase occurred after a big correction, so there will be a very large price surge also after a big correction, and now I haven't seen the correction happen.
goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 11:49:09 PM

Over the past few months, Bitcoin prices have continued to decline, resulting in altcoin prices also following the trend of organizers. You can see this in some digital currency trading exchanges, and this will continue as some crypto analysts say.

ADVFN opinion, which proves that BTC can fall to the level of $ 2,500. And an analyst recently said that BTC could fall to the level of $ 1,100 if the predictions go well. Source: https://ethereumworldnews.com/crypto-prediction-bitcoin-fall-1100-litecoin-6/

And what do you think about the post that was recently released on TradingView, a popular charting platform for cryptocurrency, stocks and foreign exchange.
Magic Poop Cannon explains "extraordinary fractal repetitions" found.
Source: https://www.tradingview.com/chart/LTCUSD/UBxr2KVk-Must-Read-Hyperwave-Crazy-Fractals-6-LTC-1100-BTC/

What do you think about all those statements ...?

Why do I expect your opinion because I'm trying Luck now to buy Bitcoin.
Thank you

Dont worry, youre in the right form of investment. Bitcoin is just on downfall season so that it investors can enjoy buying low when its cheap and selling high when the value rockets again. Dont lose faith on bitcoin because it can increase anytime soon.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
maman567

Activity: 648
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 01:19:31 AM

Last day bitcoin have raised up to higher price and keep on higher for several month later, always have new hope for bitcoin could raised up to higher price and give space for bitcoin and altcoin will success at the next time for the future.
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 02:28:47 AM

I think it depends upon the situation or the status of the coin in the crypto market. I believe that the price of the bitcoin really depends on the volume of investors in the crypto feild. If investors buy some more bitcoin amd hold maybe the price will rise soon, the worst thing here is we don't know when investors or big whales take action on this dip. Maybe they are only waiting for the very best time to manipulate price.

zeofarmin

Activity: 374
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 03:31:46 AM

I think the price of Bitcoin will bull run while their all supply coin is raised. Maybe, before their supply raised that price will up in 2020
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 03:52:17 AM

Over the past few months, Bitcoin prices have continued to decline, resulting in altcoin prices also following the trend of organizers. You can see this in some digital currency trading exchanges, and this will continue as some crypto analysts say.

ADVFN opinion, which proves that BTC can fall to the level of $ 2,500. And an analyst recently said that BTC could fall to the level of $ 1,100 if the predictions go well. Source: https://ethereumworldnews.com/crypto-prediction-bitcoin-fall-1100-litecoin-6/

And what do you think about the post that was recently released on TradingView, a popular charting platform for cryptocurrency, stocks and foreign exchange.
Source: https://www.tradingview.com/chart/LTCUSD/UBxr2KVk-Must-Read-Hyperwave-Crazy-Fractals-6-LTC-1100-BTC/

Thank you

Dont worry, youre in the right form of investment. Bitcoin is just on downfall season so that it investors can enjoy buying low when its cheap and selling high when the value rockets again. Dont lose faith on bitcoin because it can increase anytime soon.

Exactly, people who don't have any patience will always loose their hope in the price of Bitcoin due to market fluctuation. We shouldn't loose hope on the price of bitcoin but surely it will surely when time comes when we see positive trend in the market.
Colan Zolo

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

https://saturn.black

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 08:10:37 AM

Slowly the price of bitcoin and other coins has started to rise, there is a slight increase and this will have a good impact. We don't expect if there is an increase so this is good news even for a moment, I think investors will soon wake up from sleep.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1221

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2019, 08:36:58 AM

Last day bitcoin have raised up to higher price and keep on higher for several month later, always have new hope for bitcoin could raised up to higher price and give space for bitcoin and altcoin will success at the next time for the future.
Stop shitposting like this if you have nothing new to add to the discussion. Talk about what you feel and not repeat the same stuff like this. I wonder why your campaign manager even accepted shitposters like you.

I think the price of Bitcoin will bull run while their all supply coin is raised. Maybe, before their supply raised that price will up in 2020
Do you have any proof, because otherwise its speculation and though speculation is good be realistic on the price demands and order buys and sells accordingly. Dont put up a 100x market price order just because you think its going to go boom right away. Long term growth has a low slope curve and that is a good thing. Supply of coins will end in around 2140 year so thats a long time from now.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2019, 08:43:54 AM

It is delusional to think that the price of Bitcoin will continue to fall. This is a clear indication of lack or limited knowledge on how Bitcoin and the entire crypto world works. Sell your valuable BTC now if you buy into this idea and regret later. Perhaps you want to repeat the history of some of the early adopters of BTC who sold their valuable BTC for candies, pizza etc and regretted later.

Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 09:14:09 AM

That is not an opinion, it is a fact.

Investors are being paid through patience, we wait and we are rewarded. It is true that the price of cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin is really hard to keep up since they are really volatile but all we can do is to wait, to be patient and take advantage of the price change that happened. The price pumped a bit this time and I think, we should take advantage of that.
Mishael

Activity: 237
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 12:41:17 PM

For a moment bitcoin increased at the level of $ 3700 but now it is back down at the level of $ 3648, a little pump and makes a lot of people excited and happy. Still grateful for the slight increase and still survive to find a better moment than today.
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 01:01:20 PM

Thank you
all are just reference ideas. Analysts do not understand the crypto market but are just making statements that lack evidence.
The decentralized market will be very hard to lose sharply. because whales and black organizations do not want to give power to a new organization.
That's why BTC's price is always at $ 3,500 and it won't fall below $ 3,000 or $ 2500.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
MTNAX

Activity: 283
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 03:21:27 PM

No one knows for sure whether bitcoin will continue to fall in price but we as users must remain in this situation because at any time bitcoin can also increase in value.
TomCrypto

Activity: 715
Merit: 220

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 03:40:56 PM

At some point, bitcoin price will start to stabilize due to the fact that mining will not remain profitable. Therefore miners will stop to sell their earnings at loss and even if other traders sell, the fall of Bitcoin price will decrease.
You can see in the following picture an estimation (not up to date I admit but it gives us a global idea) of bitcoin mining cost depending from where it's mined.

Source
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: