Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:36:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin prices will continue to fall  (Read 19757 times)
Vinalians

Activity: 819
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 03:17:38 PM

Well, There are so many factors in bitcoin that proves that it can't be just that. What I mean is the value of it will increase no matter what happens. The value of bitcoin are just decreasing because of the bear market of the year of 2018. We are hoping for some kind of bull run this year. Hope that it will be sooner than we expected Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PlusOne88

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 04:12:25 PM

We can't do as much to change everything as an individual but as a community the possibility can be good. For now we can hope that the whole cryptocurrency will be back to normal since some countries are already doing better as of now in their economy. But the effect of good economy was still not so significant since not all countries are really doing well. And so the effect to cryptocurrency is really still observable. The possibility of bitcoin getting very low might be big for now but a value of $1000 dollar might be a bit very low to become true. May be a higher value than this is possible.

jademaxxiss012

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2019, 04:16:00 PM

This is a sad news and that is why i did not invest for some altcoins or bitcoins itself because I know that bitcoin is struggling and may be put to end at any time. It will going to happen. As we all know that there are still many holders and if it happens that all of them will sell then definitely bitcoin will going to die.
SaepulMT

Activity: 699
Merit: 55

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 05:42:33 PM

The price of Bitcoin is unpredictable in the long run, the evidence is that experts say at the end of 2018 the price of Bitcoin will go up to $ 20000 but in fact the price of bitcoin drops to $ 3500, essentially no one knows the price of Bitcoin, but I'm sure the price of Bitcoin will rise again.
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1102

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 06:25:12 PM

Fun fact about all this TA. It works only if enough people see it and act accordingly, that's why all those "experts" are doing all they can to publish their predictions all over the Internet. Let's think about it for a second. If you want to predict the price move what do you do? You chose the most popular and upvoted prediction and go with it. If enough people do the same this prediction will become reality. If I were to tell you now that Bitcoin is going to 10k next month and every single person on this forum would put their money into it believing that I'm right, we would most likely have a pump that would end the bear market.

Arsen2281

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 06:44:31 PM

The price of Bitcoin is unpredictable in the long run, the evidence is that experts say at the end of 2018 the price of Bitcoin will go up to $ 20000 but in fact the price of bitcoin drops to $ 3500, essentially no one knows the price of Bitcoin, but I'm sure the price of Bitcoin will rise again.
Yes, no one can predict. But if you take a general schedule and analyze, you can understand what its course will be for the near future. Specifically, Bitcoin is obviously suffering from bears.
Aris novianto

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 07:26:07 PM

at this time indeed the price of bitcoin is down, the price of bitcoin is increasingly declining, looking for profits is very difficult, I am looking for very difficult profits, I will invest waiting for the price of bitcoin to rise

CCN    CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK      CCN   
We Provide The Best Smart    Facebook Twitter  Telegram
Contract Services    ▰▰▰     Service Thread    Whitepaper
boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 02:10:06 AM

Well, There are so many factors in bitcoin that proves that it can't be just that. What I mean is the value of it will increase no matter what happens. The value of bitcoin are just decreasing because of the bear market of the year of 2018. We are hoping for some kind of bull run this year. Hope that it will be sooner than we expected Smiley
2018 effect still going on market now, and its make pressure to cryptocurrency community and investors.we should ended it if we want investors stay in this market.they worry if price continues down again.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 02:39:01 AM

2018 effect still going on market now, and its make pressure to cryptocurrency community and investors.we should ended it if we want investors stay in this market.they worry if price continues down again.
for the near future, hopefully after Chinese New Year we can see bitcoin rising, followed by other coins. indeed, during 2018 the market put psychological pressure on investors, and hopefully it will soon pass so that we can see the price development again. and hopefully ETF and Bakkt will be held soon

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
apilpirman.bisnis

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 03:25:49 AM

Bitcoin have speculative price every time, but we can check right now bitcoin will continue to fall because almost one year really not have good effect for bitcoin could be on higher price, how long have wait for bitcoin growing up?
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 01:12:28 PM

That is really true  that bitcoin prices will continue to fall, this could be happenning if the problems hampering in the crypto market will not be resolve and will have to have a good solutions in order for the market to be back where it has before.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 01:52:30 PM

no one knows about crypto market travel, it could be that the trend will continue. but surely that is not our hope. because right now I can only survive by holding existing coins

DevilSlayer

Activity: 1400
Merit: 357

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 02:31:13 PM

Always remember that their predictions are just pure hunch so we should not belive to their opinions. Most of the predictions that posted in the internet are not happening, we will just lose our money if we will believe to hunch that they made.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 07:06:36 PM

There are fundamental changes in some coins that also makes the coin change value. For example, when it was first heard that ethereum decided to turn their systems from PoW to PoS that increased the price by a lot, almost double of what it used to be, when the hard fork didn't happen it fell down a lot again.

It means even tough in trading there are ways of making money and it either goes up or down and its mostly speculation, there are times when there are big changes to a coin that makes the coin worth more than what it used to be.

Think about what could happen if bitcoin decided to be PoS today, even tough it would create a lot of trouble with the transaction fee and times it will make sure all miners are gone and all those miner people will eventually try to get rid of their products and buy bitcoin instead. Hence speculation is not the only way price can go up or down.
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 07:20:25 PM

Over the past few months, Bitcoin prices have continued to decline, resulting in altcoin prices also following the trend of organizers. You can see this in some digital currency trading exchanges, and this will continue as some crypto analysts say.

ADVFN opinion, which proves that BTC can fall to the level of $ 2,500. And an analyst recently said that BTC could fall to the level of $ 1,100 if the predictions go well. Source: https://ethereumworldnews.com/crypto-prediction-bitcoin-fall-1100-litecoin-6/

And what do you think about the post that was recently released on TradingView, a popular charting platform for cryptocurrency, stocks and foreign exchange.
Magic Poop Cannon explains "extraordinary fractal repetitions" found.
Source: https://www.tradingview.com/chart/LTCUSD/UBxr2KVk-Must-Read-Hyperwave-Crazy-Fractals-6-LTC-1100-BTC/

What do you think about all those statements ...?

Why do I expect your opinion because I'm trying Luck now to buy Bitcoin.
Thank you
there is many factors that affecting bitcoin price, i believe the reasons why bitcoin were able to touch 20k in 2017 cause ICO investments is a good trend of investments. Bitcoin price are keep going down right now cause ico are phrobihted in many country and there is a strict regulations to make one. I do believe bitcoin will able to touch 20k again when STO are coming back and draw institutional interest into cryptocurrency.

tinker123

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 07:45:57 PM

Over the past few months, Bitcoin prices have continued to decline, resulting in altcoin prices also following the trend of organizers. You can see this in some digital currency trading exchanges, and this will continue as some crypto analysts say.

ADVFN opinion, which proves that BTC can fall to the level of $ 2,500. And an analyst recently said that BTC could fall to the level of $ 1,100 if the predictions go well. Source: https://ethereumworldnews.com/crypto-prediction-bitcoin-fall-1100-litecoin-6/

And what do you think about the post that was recently released on TradingView, a popular charting platform for cryptocurrency, stocks and foreign exchange.
Magic Poop Cannon explains "extraordinary fractal repetitions" found.
Source: https://www.tradingview.com/chart/LTCUSD/UBxr2KVk-Must-Read-Hyperwave-Crazy-Fractals-6-LTC-1100-BTC/

What do you think about all those statements ...?

Why do I expect your opinion because I'm trying Luck now to buy Bitcoin.
Thank you
there is many factors that affecting bitcoin price, i believe the reasons why bitcoin were able to touch 20k in 2017 cause ICO investments is a good trend of investments. Bitcoin price are keep going down right now cause ico are phrobihted in many country and there is a strict regulations to make one. I do believe bitcoin will able to touch 20k again when STO are coming back and draw institutional interest into cryptocurrency.
Just in order for people to come to the "STO", it is necessary that the crypto market get rid of bears. Now people have lost confidence in ICO, and the “STO”, the more so it is not.
Ispep

Activity: 154
Merit: 24

The future of security tokens

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 08:36:33 PM

at this time indeed the price of bitcoin is down, the price of bitcoin is increasingly declining, looking for profits is very difficult, I am looking for very difficult profits, I will invest waiting for the price of bitcoin to rise
Making profits is difficult because right now based on the fact that the price of the bitcoin is continually declining,with no price increase for now,but this remains the best time to purchase now that the price is not so high and hold it for now.
To make profit from the bitcoin one has to be patient and not seek quick ROI
mrdefendername

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 09:43:32 PM

Making profits is difficult because right now based on the fact that the price of the bitcoin is continually declining,with no price increase for now,but this remains the best time to purchase now that the price is not so high and hold it for now.
To make profit from the bitcoin one has to be patient and not seek quick ROI
Many people do not understand this and just want to quickly make a profit. But in the end they will lose more than they earn. Not everyone is given to look ahead.
lutfi-hasan

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 11:13:05 PM

Always remember that their predictions are just pure hunch so we should not belive to their opinions. Most of the predictions that posted in the internet are not happening, we will just lose our money if we will believe to hunch that they made.
Yeah right, I think they only spread negative information to drop the price of Bitcoin, and that might be intentional for them to get Bitcoin at a low price. So I don't believe the media out there are saying bad things about Bitcoin.
Bijikopi

Activity: 232
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 01:33:43 AM

ADVFN "opinion", they haven't proved anything yet. You are making a statement that contradicts your points. This is just predictions, meaning, there are chances that this will not happen and that you will only lose some. Right now, you need to sit back and accumulate more Bitcoin if you want to profit in this bearish days.
maybe this is just a tactic or strategy to be able to do a lot of bitcoin mastery,
 by spreading bad news, because if there is a price decline  then interested parties will buy in large quantities at low prices in order to be able to get large profits in the future. So traders must immediately realize that this price decline is only a temporary effect, which is likely to rise suddenly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: