Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:53:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tips for playing steemmonster and game earning potential.  (Read 431 times)
r1s2g3 (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 395

I am alive but in hibernation.

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 02:39:09 AM

Game is going good with so many development coming soon.
Total market cap of game already crossed 2 million usd.
Total market cap of game currency DEC is now approx $100,000 and expected to increase rapidly after new features release. volume of sales is around $1000 per day for currency.

I am alive
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 02:47:55 AM

Yeah i made out really well from that game. Especially after the last month card price pump.

I pretty much sold out though. It can be rewarding but some high level games get annoying.
It would be nice if they changed up the mechanics a tad, use more cards in the battles.

I will admitt that i did have some fun playing it. And made some nice returns in the process. Good luck

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 08:18:16 PM
Merited by Mr.Ease (1)

Yeah i made out really well from that game. Especially after the last month card price pump.
I pretty much sold out though. It can be rewarding but some high level games get annoying.
It would be nice if they changed up the mechanics a tad, use more cards in the battles.
I will admitt that i did have some fun playing it. And made some nice returns in the process. Good luck

If you find the game beneficial and even interesting, you can try other blockchain games. For me, they do not bring anything but a little fun and...a waste of time. This game is a very cool advertisement and support of Steem. They earn well with it. To enter the game -you will need an account in Steemit, a private posting key (which serves as a password in the game) and $10 in Steem / SBD to purchase a starting pack.
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 10:17:44 PM

If you find the game beneficial and even interesting, you can try other blockchain games. For me, they do not bring anything but a little fun and...a waste of time. This game is a very cool advertisement and support of Steem. They earn well with it. To enter the game -you will need an account in Steemit, a private posting key (which serves as a password in the game) and $10 in Steem / SBD to purchase a starting pack.

Lol, "good waste of time" - ill agree. Better than xbox I suppose.
Whats your steem account?

And what other blockchain games are you playing?

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
r1s2g3 (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 395

I am alive but in hibernation.

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 06:49:26 AM

For me, they do not bring anything but a little fun and...a waste of time. This game is a very cool advertisement and support of Steem. They earn well with it. To enter the game -you will need an account in Steemit, a private posting key (which serves as a password in the game) and $10 in Steem / SBD to purchase a starting pack.

I am avid game player and I played game like "Game of war", clash of clan and so on. There are other game also that I am playing in steem blockchain like "nextcolony".  But steemmonster is worth time spending.

1.You can earn DEC while playing regularly that can be easily converted to steem.
2.You can get rewards card that can easily sold for steem.
3. If you are good then you can earn from tournaments also.(but currently they are time consuming.)

I am not saying to play game for earning but I like that  I get required earnings for game itself to upgrade my cards after one time  initial investment of $10. 

I pretty much sold out though.

Keep your cards, once "guild" feature roll out, there will be one more price pump and other price pump will happen when beta booster will be sold out.

In a couple of month my $40 cards are now crossed $250 (playing + reinvesting) and I expect them to around $1000 at end of the year.

For me it is really nice fun time.

I am alive
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: