Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 10:18:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitenny - simplify your future  (Read 3789 times)
Bitenny.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 08:02:06 AM

♦️Do you remember Prally, our interactive assistant using artificial intelligence? Today's post is about it!

🔸Prally is a financial asset management tool that uses artificial intelligence and is designed to simplify financial transactions carried out by users. In fact, it will make it easier for potential investors to make informed and deliberate decisions, using artificial intelligence to achieve their investment goals.

🔸The tool will be used in real time and provide the user with an investment update information based on the directions set in the portfolio. These directions, in turn, will be derived from a high-frequency trading database as well as community data sources such as social media channels.

🔸The purpose of Prally is to provide a reliable tool that can give investors the confidence to maximize the impact of their efforts, as well as contribute to the overall health of the market. This innovative tool supports investments in the long and short term, as well as provides with reliable information in real time.

🔸Prally is a serious asset, as it affects the efficiency of Bitenny platform and the ability of users to multiply their funds. If Prally is widely used by users, it will lead to increased investor confidence, simplification of the procedure and a better future for the market as a whole!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitenny.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 08:08:41 AM

Hey. Are you going to use these tokens as a replacement for fiat money? Are you actually going to compete with banking institutions?

https://bitenny.io/

Please open the project site and study the white paper. Our task is to make the use of cryptocurrencies simpler and minimize the risks arising from high volatility.
sound

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 10:17:44 AM

🔸Prally
It will be a very big plus for everyone. I think users will be able to earn good money, and if this really happens, then the platform will have thousands of users and demand will grow steadily.
Shangerian

Activity: 172

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 10:26:52 AM

🔸Prally
It will be a very big plus for everyone. I think users will be able to earn good money, and if this really happens, then the platform will have thousands of users and demand will grow steadily.
Well, as I understand it will be one of the main advantages of the project. Artificial intellect will recommend what assets you need to buy and users who receive a quotation to increase their capital will constantly buy tokens.
proverb

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 04:42:13 AM

Will companies need licenses from central banks to work with fiat money? And will you be registered as a financial institution? Wink
Chinylawka

Activity: 179

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 04:45:55 AM

Will companies need licenses from central banks to work with fiat money? And will you be registered as a financial institution? Wink
Yes, I wonder how it will all be organized. Perhaps it will be possible to add your bank card to the application and then it will not be required or the project will work with the banking sector directly as a partner.
snos-boss

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 05:02:34 AM

Yes, I wonder how it will all be organized. Perhaps it will be possible to add your bank card to the application and then it will not be required or the project will work with the banking sector directly as a partner.
Better still wait for a response from the developers. I think this is still a very serious question. And I also wonder when we can see the work of the artificial intellect?
alexsmalex

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 05:27:56 AM

🔸Prally
Here you are right. Earnings are just great motivation that will help the project to develop and scale very quickly. If this will work exactly as written in the roadmap.
Fielbairdi

Activity: 156

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 05:32:29 AM

🔸Prally
Here you are right. Earnings are just great motivation that will help the project to develop and scale very quickly. If this will work exactly as written in the roadmap.
But anyway. The project will receive maximum development only in 2020. Therefore, those who want to earn money will have to keep tokens for a long time. This is my personal opinion.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 07:19:18 AM

🔸Prally
But anyway. The project will receive maximum development only in 2020. Therefore, those who want to earn money will have to keep tokens for a long time. This is my personal opinion.
Well, then everyone will decide for himself. But still, those who buy tokens with a 40% discount will have an advantage, although they will risk more than others.
snos-boss

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 07:06:55 PM

The project looks interesting, but I still don’t understand how you are going to work with fiat money? And what data will have to provide users?
I, in fact, the main thing to earn as an investor. I think if the project offers me the most interesting conditions, then I am ready to invest.
sound

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 07:20:52 PM

The project looks interesting, but I still don’t understand how you are going to work with fiat money? And what data will have to provide users?
I, in fact, the main thing to earn as an investor. I think if the project offers me the most interesting conditions, then I am ready to invest.
Let's see how this will work in practice. I think it will be interesting. I would like to start with the bounty program.
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 06:43:14 AM

Hey. Tell me, is the team going to take part in any international conferences? When will it be and is it planned to make a broadcast for users?
It would be the most interesting. I think such events can increase the credibility of the project and attract investors. I myself would like to see the performance of the team.
proverb

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 07:44:38 AM

Hey. Tell me, is the team going to take part in any international conferences? When will it be and is it planned to make a broadcast for users?
It would be the most interesting. I think such events can increase the credibility of the project and attract investors. I myself would like to see the performance of the team.
Well, it is of course important. But the most important thing for me is to see the working product before drawing any conclusions. But I must say that the idea is worthy of attention. The main thing that the team did everything that is written in white paper.
snos-boss

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 08:38:19 AM

An interesting idea, I think such projects will be able to promote the entire crypto market as a whole. I am surprised that the question of the connection between fiat money and cryptocurrency. I think it will be in demand from users around the world.
Shangerian

Activity: 172

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 08:41:05 AM

An interesting idea, I think such projects will be able to promote the entire crypto market as a whole. I am surprised that the question of the connection between fiat money and cryptocurrency. I think it will be in demand from users around the world.
Moreover, in many countries, cryptocurrencies are already recognized as means of payment and I think this is just the beginning.
Bitenny.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 09:27:26 AM

Continue acquaintance with a professional team Bitenny! Today we would like to introduce you the Technical Director of our project – Nardie Scharenborg.

Nardie is an experienced operations manager and entrepreneur with extensive experience in Finance and information technology. Her main specialization is the use of artificial intelligence.

Withing the project Bitenny Nardie will be responsible for managing the overall project. Great leadership experience and an interest in the development of new services and products will be able to provide Bitenny  with the successful development and project management.

If you want to ask Nardie your questions about  Bitenny project, you can do it right here –in the comments below this post!

Bitenny.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 09:34:05 AM

We will inform you about all such events in a timely manner on the project’s social networks. Follow for our updates
alexsmalex

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 02:18:06 PM

I see a pretty strong project team. This is a good sign. I, as an investor, always pay attention to the previous experience of the team.
Yes, this is an important point, though not the main one. Many young teams succeeded and experienced failed. It's pretty hard to guess here.
sound

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 02:44:10 PM

Are you going to create an exchange without commissions from user to user? Or how will the company earn money?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: