Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:38:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitenny - simplify your future  (Read 3789 times)
Rmonoranzano

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 06:47:14 PM

Where does this positive come from? On the contrary, I think that such a project simply will not find investors in such a market. There is no hyip which means that there will be no money. Unless of course there will be some whale who will fill it up and buy all the tokens.

Well, I think that projects that will benefit society have the right to life. But will they find investors. That's another question.
Many speculative projects collected a soft cap. But now the market is bearish and it is difficult to collect the necessary amount.
Judging by the concept, they can cooperate with financial institutions directly. Perhaps this will be a plus in the development of the project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ulavaradys

Activity: 164
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 07:33:14 AM

Hey. Tell me whether it is planned in the future to issue a Bank card with instant conversion of tokens into dollars?
DroppedM

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 07:35:05 AM

Hey. Tell me whether it is planned in the future to issue a Bank card with instant conversion of tokens into dollars?
Well as I understood it will be one of the main tasks of the project. Only this will happen in the mobile application.  In any case, we will wait for working prototypes.
Thawdieleth

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 09:55:07 AM

Where does this positive come from? On the contrary, I think that such a project simply will not find investors in such a market. There is no hyip which means that there will be no money. Unless of course there will be some whale who will fill it up and buy all the tokens.

In fact, any investment is a risk. Here you need to be able to choose the right projects.  I am sure that this project will be in demand by users but I am not sure that the team will be able to implement it.
BanaCrypto

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 10:35:32 AM

This project will have a huge range of functions , and the team will give confidence to the project as well as attract large investors . Tell me please bounty program is still active ?
Bitenny.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 10:39:00 AM

This project will have a huge range of functions , and the team will give confidence to the project as well as attract large investors . Tell me please bounty program is still active ?

Yes. Sure https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5105291.0  - bounty.
Rosautamu

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 12:19:19 PM

I'm glad that sales have started. And now you can see how much investors trust the project.  But in any case, 40% is a good motivation.
And when will tokens appear on the exchange? Already have any information about this? I would like to know when I will be able to sell my tokens.
Lkelijkerre

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 02:52:16 PM

An interesting project with a great prospect. Because it will be able to bring cryptocurrencies into the real life of people. Tell me what your tokens will be used for? Will it be a means of paying the Commission or will it be a means of payment?
That's interesting. how are the developers going to encourage the purchase of these tokens? Will I be able to buy tokens using a credit card right inside my wallet
Wenatonat

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 07:13:02 AM

Hey. tell me where you can read more information about the project team. Have they participated in other projects or maybe have a successful business?
the site has all the necessary information.
Sales have already started look at the activity of investors, I hope they will quickly collect the necessary amount to start the project. Because I myself would use such a wallet in everyday life.
Nimanuttnestan

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 09:56:03 AM

Nice project. Does he need to get some licenses and patents to work with money. And maybe the company is going to buy their Bank.
Rather, it will be just a software that will help to link many functions in one application. That is why it will be in demand.
Bitenny.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 10:57:09 AM

♦️What is the purpose of Bitenny project?

🔸The main goal of the project is to provide the world with a complete tool that allows  to carry out fast, high-quality and secure digital transactions to pay for any goods and services using any existing cryptocurrency in the world.

♦️What is the mission of  Bitenny project?

🔸The mission of Bitenny project is to create its own high-quality platform with which It will be able to popularize cryptocurrency funds around the world.

♦️How does the project intend to achieve its goals?

🔸Bitenny project will be able to create such a high-quality tool by combining various technologies and effective tools that will be able to eliminate all the problems and barriers that exist in our daily lives.

Bitenny.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 10:58:50 AM

Tell me can I pay for tokens by transfer from exchanges? Or you need to use any wallet. I would like to understand how to buy these tokens.

You can find out how to buy tokens in your personal account on the project website.
Bitenny.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 11:01:39 AM

Is there a video presentation of this project? At the moment I do not have enough information to draw the right conclusions.  I think a video presentation might help.

https://bitenny.io/  all info about our project you can find on website of project. Plz - look our white papper and social network
Permonnele

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 04:11:20 PM

The project looks just fine. I think it will be in demand by society if of course business agrees to use this wallet.
And at the moment there are already any agreements with partners ? I would like to know more about this and who are currently negotiating with
Bitenny.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 02:52:45 AM

🔥Project's co-founder speaks about Bitenny

🔹More information about Bitenny project – on the website
https://bitenny.io/.

Bitenny.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 09:31:22 AM

♦️What is the uniqueness of the Bitenny project's solution ?

🔸To ensure the necessary level of security and optimization of all possible payments in the development of its platform, the developers of Bitenny project applied an unprecedented solution in the field of artificial intelligence.

🔸The analytical capabilities of artificial intelligence will be used on Bitenny platform for in-depth and high-speed analysis of all computational processes taking place both in the cryptocurrency market and in any particular store, by comparing all possible options for the exchange of one asset to another and choosing the best exchange option.

♦️What will this decision look like in practice?

🔸Imagine that you came to a shoe store and decided to buy several pairs of shoes. The store shows the price of each shoe model, expressed in Fiat currency. In order to purchase shoes in digital currency, you will need to log into your internal wallet on Bitenny platform and see the best cryptocurrency option, which will be advisable to exchange for Fiat, proposed by artificial intelligence in real time.

🔸These simple operations, which at first glance can look quite complicated, will take only a few seconds and will allow users to save a lot of money and get the necessary goods and services at the best price.

Bitenny.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 09:32:18 AM

2.4% has already been collected. This is a good start.  Investors are active. I will monitor the growth of this project.

Thnak you so much! Smiley
Thamariand

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 09:45:35 AM

2.4% has already been collected. This is a good start.  Investors are active. I will monitor the growth of this project.
as I understand it quite a large amount they were able to attract from private investors. This is also a big plus as it will be enough to produce working prototypes.
Oritarnopa

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 01:51:50 PM

Wouldn't the state be against a new means of payment? What licenses do you already have?
Yes, it would be interesting to learn more about the legal side of the issue. I must be sure that the project will be implemented in the near future.
Gash

Activity: 652
Merit: 123

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 01:56:28 PM

Ok I gave it a quick glance and first thought that passed by my mind was that its a Benny Benassi coin, purported to empower institutions with the ability to enter music industry or invest money in recording studio business. To many new entrants into music and art space this sounds very appealing as it promises to boost Benny Benassi's career to the levels Benny have never been able to reach before.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: