Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:41:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TODAY'S CHRISTIANITY IN THE WORLD  (Read 360 times)
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 06:49:51 AM

Wink religion is the most legit business in the world.imagine you are gaining without money capital but just bible?imagine how huge you can earn without paying any single cents in the government?this is how stupid people nowadays,believing in a short word that this demonic human says..religion will only leads you to hell if you dont make a perfect research for whos saying the truth

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 10:59:31 AM

Wink religion is the most legit business in the world.imagine you are gaining without money capital but just bible?imagine how huge you can earn without paying any single cents in the government?this is how stupid people nowadays,believing in a short word that this demonic human says..religion will only leads you to hell if you dont make a perfect research for whos saying the truth

My humble recommendation: Listen to an half-hour to an hour of Bible-tapes/Bible-CDs daily, where someone is actually reading the Bible out loud.

Listen to the Old Testament straight through once, then the New Testament straight through 4 times, then back to the O.T., then the N.T. again, etc. Never stop. Every day.

This in addition to whatever church or other Bible studies you do.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 10:25:46 PM

It is the end time now. what can we expect? Everything that is happening right now is written in the bible that is going to take place. Lucifer is disguising himself in sheep's clothing and deceiving many but those that are guided by the Holy Spirit will not be deceived. A tree is recognized by its fruit so you will recognize true religion based in the actions they are showing. they are false Christians.

xxkaiwaxx

Activity: 479
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 11:14:28 PM

So, you have studied the Bible, especially the New Testament, and done a detailed comparison between Christians and their activities, and the Bible, right?

So, what is it that makes a person a Christian?

Cool

Today's 'Christianity' is an abominable hybrid of paganism which breeds on the emotions of people. Do you disagree?

In law silence is generally considered as agreement.

So i take it that you agree ^^
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 11:44:16 PM

So, you have studied the Bible, especially the New Testament, and done a detailed comparison between Christians and their activities, and the Bible, right?

Cool

Today's 'Christianity' is an abominable hybrid of paganism which breeds on the emotions of people. Do you disagree?

How can I agree when you haven't defined a Christian? Bible Christianity is different than secular Christianity. You can't lump people together by one word.

Biblically speaking, paganism isn't Christianity. A pagan can be called a Christian all the way to Hell, but that doesn't make him a Christian.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
xxkaiwaxx

Activity: 479
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 02:02:03 AM

Cool

How can I agree when you haven't defined a Christian? Bible Christianity is different than secular Christianity. You can't lump people together by one word.

Biblically speaking, paganism isn't Christianity. A pagan can be called a Christian all the way to Hell, but that doesn't make him a Christian.

Cool

I thought i did define what it means to be Christian.

I said "To be a Christian is to put Jesus and His teachings above ALL things. Especially above the traditions of man and of this world."

Not sure what 'secular Christianity' is. But there is only one type of Christianity. And that is to believe and do what Jesus said and taught.
Anything else is paganism disguised as Christianity.

And i agree, paganism isn't Christianity. And thats exactly why the majority of todays Christianity isn't Christianity at all seeing as 95% of all Christians celebrate the pagan festivals of Xmas and Easter and 99% celebrate birthdays. Just because people dont want to research the origins, in fear of losing their annual emotional fix in the process, doesnt make the practise non-pagan all of a sudden. That is hypocrisy at its finest.

elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 03:32:03 AM

it is very difficult to separate the ego from what is actually taught in Christianity about love. we must distinguish that love will not distinguish between a tribe and one's prosperity. Christianity does not teach it but pastors are also humans where they need to fulfill their daily needs. but not all can be equated. There are still many who teach with love by not distinguishing what we have and our tribes. I think there are still many pastors who do things about gentle love.
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 02:32:00 PM

Cool

Cool

I said "To be a Christian is to put Jesus and His teachings above ALL things. Especially above the traditions of man and of this world."

Not sure what 'secular Christianity' is. But there is only one type of Christianity. And that is to believe and do what Jesus said and taught.

And i agree, paganism isn't Christianity. And thats exactly why the majority of todays Christianity isn't Christianity at all seeing as 95% of all Christians celebrate the pagan festivals of Xmas and Easter and 99% celebrate birthdays. Just because people dont want to research the origins, in fear of losing their annual emotional fix in the process, doesnt make the practise non-pagan all of a sudden. That is hypocrisy at its finest.

and Christianity myth is based on other (pagan) myths (Osiris, Mitra etc.).  So what is your point?

All religious myths are 'pagan'.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 02:54:55 PM

Cool

Cool

Christianity is about Jesus salvation. There are many people who do not understand this, but use the word "Christianity" with regard to themselves or others who don't have Jesus salvation in mind at all. Even the teachings of Jesus, if they don't include Jesus salvation, can be found in many places and religions, although not combined as Jesus combined them.

If you have a saved Christian who does not follow the law perfectly, does this mean that he is not a Christian? By their fruits you will know them. But judging them without finding out their fruits that show their faith, is itself a fruit of evil.

Take a look at a fruit tree. Every fruit tree in nature that produces good fruit, also has overripe fruit that is not good. They all have a chunk of bad fruit at times. Some of them have mostly bad fruit. Mixed good and bad fruit in Christians does not necessarily show their salvation faith. After all, even Saint Paul says that it is the wise of this age who are rejecting faith, but it is many of the sinful who are turning to faith.

If you are a bad person and an unbeliever, and you come to faith, does it mean that you will live the perfect life ever after? Of course not. True Christians still us bad language. James says that nobody can tame the tongue. There is an easily seen Christian flaw that many saved Christians have... although they have reduced their bad language usage.

The point is, don't condemn Christians for not being perfect. Yet, when they do bad things, keep yourself from doing the bad things. And if it is in your power to show them their mistakes, do so. That's when you will find out if they believe in Jesus salvation or not.

Cool

dippididodaday

Activity: 441
Merit: 278

It's personal

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 08:00:42 PM

...Every fruit tree in nature that produces good fruit, also has overripe fruit that is not good. They all have a chunk of bad fruit at times. Some of them have mostly bad fruit.

...James says that nobody can tame the tongue.

You are using a small section of a contextual writing and applying your own ideas, and thereby displacing the original meaning. This practice is as old as the mountains and of course it will go on forever. I do not condemn or judge you for applying bits and pieces of writing to support your own ideas. The context of the writing you refer to, is one where even if you disguise yourself as the real McCoy, but you are not, you can not "outstrip" - so to speak - your true nature. If you are a thorn or a thistle, but pretend to be a grape vine or a fig tree, it will show.

Btw, overripe fruit are the sweetest and tastiest; try overripe bananas next time you bake banana bread, it is truly at least three times as tasty as average ripe bananas.

Also, if Paul of the bible to be considered a Saint, is James not to be considered one too?

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 12:11:37 AM

...Every fruit tree in nature that produces good fruit, also has overripe fruit that is not good. They all have a chunk of bad fruit at times. Some of them have mostly bad fruit.

...James says that nobody can tame the tongue.

You are using a small section of a contextual writing and applying your own ideas, and thereby displacing the original meaning. This practice is as old as the mountains and of course it will go on forever. I do not condemn or judge you for applying bits and pieces of writing to support your own ideas.
LOL! There you go, taking a chunk of what I said out of context... a practice as old as the mountains.

The context of the writing you refer to, is one where even if you disguise yourself as the real McCoy, but you are not, you can not "outstrip" - so to speak - your true nature. If you are a thorn or a thistle, but pretend to be a grape vine or a fig tree, it will show.
Jesus said what He said for whatever purpose. This doesn't mean that there are NOT other meanings that can be correctly applied to what He said, and that circumstances regarding things that He said are the only thing that was happening.

For example, many people fail to realize that Jesus spent something like 3 years in his ministry, and that during 3 years it is easy for a person to say the same things over and over many times, plus a lot of things that didn't get recorded. What? Do you think that the only things that Jesus ever said are the things that are written in the Bible?

Another example: When God created the earth, direct talk in detail about every blade of grass was never uttered in the Bible. This doesn't mean that each blade of grass never had its own individuality as a blade of grass, but rather that such detail was never recorded in the Bible... same said most of the rest of the individual details of the universe.

You need to realize that Jesus was living a life that largely was not recorded, and see how things fit together in His life in the ways that were not recorded.

Btw, overripe fruit are the sweetest and tastiest; try overripe bananas next time you bake banana bread, it is truly at least three times as tasty as average ripe bananas.
Depends on how overripe they get. Did you ever hear of the word "rotten?"

Also, if Paul of the bible to be considered a Saint, is James not to be considered one too?

My reference to Saint Paul as such was simply to show that I was talking about Saint Paul of the Bible. Many people recognize the Bible when they see the words "Saint Paul." Then, once they realize we are in the Bible, talking about the writers of the epistles of the N.T., James is understood as one of them. If you are more comfortable with Saint James, fine.

Cool

cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 03:55:49 PM

It seems religious segregation is not helping the progress of the world. Many  leaders claim to be Christians but it's funny how greedy they are in reality. Some churches are also making matters worse. For instance some churches in the major cities are obviously for the rich in society only, from all intentions and indications, the less privileged are not welcomed. Honestly, If you don't have money, you are seen as a nuisance in those kind of churches believed to be for the elite in the society.  I thought christianity is about love. 
In recent time I have begins to have mix feelings about religion in general and I believe that religion does not really change the people and in most cases religion make the worst and at that instead of they religion to shape the act religion is now use to defend they wrong doing, take example with our political leaders today the do all manner of inhuman act and yet still goes to the worship place to deceive the people.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 09:43:59 PM

It seems religious segregation is not helping the progress of the world. Many  leaders claim to be Christians but it's funny how greedy they are in reality. Some churches are also making matters worse. For instance some churches in the major cities are obviously for the rich in society only, from all intentions and indications, the less privileged are not welcomed. Honestly, If you don't have money, you are seen as a nuisance in those kind of churches believed to be for the elite in the society.  I thought christianity is about love. 
In recent time I have begins to have mix feelings about religion in general and I believe that religion does not really change the people and in most cases religion make the worst and at that instead of they religion to shape the act religion is now use to defend they wrong doing, take example with our political leaders today the do all manner of inhuman act and yet still goes to the worship place to deceive the people.

Sounds like an interesting religion you have there. No wonder you have mixed feelings. You are associating with others of religions like yours.

Cool

expertofexperts

Activity: 293
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 06:17:34 AM

Well the Christian agents here in India are only concentrating people to their religion. It is going at huge pace in Kerala and in suburbs. Even media outlet here are governed by Christian people. So these things dont come to light and so these activities are gathering a lot pace every day. Donations comes from NGO's and Church.
leftgirly (OP)

Activity: 132
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 09:13:27 AM

oh christians are not different in this regard than other groups, muslims are even more capitalist in my oppinion than christians.
Really, how is that possible? From my observation, Muslims seems to be more of socialist than capitalists. A classical example of this can be seen in how most Islamic republics are ruled in different parts of  the world.
markstivn98

Activity: 154
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 11:43:03 AM

It seems religious segregation is not helping the progress of the world. Many  leaders claim to be Christians but it's funny how greedy they are in reality. Some churches are also making matters worse. For instance some churches in the major cities are obviously for the rich in society only, from all intentions and indications, the less privileged are not welcomed. Honestly, If you don't have money, you are seen as a nuisance in those kind of churches believed to be for the elite in the society.  I thought christianity is about love.  
Religion must be love and respect. Religion is not exclusive to the rich only. God is looking at our hearts and our actions not for anything else .. The money also spoils the souls .
Chantella

Activity: 54
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 01:09:06 PM

Everything can be turned into something "evil" and use it to getting things, same with churches gaining riches and leaving their mission behind or people hiding behind religion to be seen as "good".

However, once I was told that I shouldn't judge religion by the people who claim to follow it but what it originally tried to teach. In the end, all people have flaws and everyone has their own understanding of the religion they believe in or say they believe in...
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 01:01:29 AM

Everything can be turned into something "evil" and use it to getting things, same with churches gaining riches and leaving their mission behind or people hiding behind religion to be seen as "good".

However, once I was told that I shouldn't judge religion by the people who claim to follow it but what it originally tried to teach. In the end, all people have flaws and everyone has their own understanding of the religion they believe in or say they believe in...

All religion that is anything important has solid religious ethics and morals. Compare the people to the morals and ethics of their religion.

Cool

Yungphash

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 09:34:33 PM

I totally agree with you on this. Churches of nowadays only recognize “active church members” i.e those who pay their tithes and offering everytime.
This happens not only in churches, the Muslims here in my country also practice this corrupt act. I don't know of other countries.
One has be careful of his/her place of worship, or else, our religious leaders will scam us all in the name of God. Most of them are just wolf under sheep clothing.
yeosaga

Activity: 223
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 10:41:46 PM

Religion is a tool handed down to people by their guardians. This tool helps guide them through life's tough times, through the good lessons they learn. They learn these lessons through stories and other methods.

This is just the way I see things, but people seem to be learning less about things like self-worth these days.

!ooh
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: