Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:00:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Is Now Officially In Its Longest Bear Market Ever  (Read 1009 times)
exstasie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 12:03:07 AM

The sad part is when bitcoin goes up like it did today there is never a talk about "bull run" because to be honest we know just because price went up to 3600 or something we are not going to see it go to $10k right away neither. However when it drops to 3400 or something people react like it will go down to 2000 right away.

Why is it easier to make people believe bitcoin will go down a lot and its very hard to show them the obvious reason why bitcoin will go up in the long term no matter what happens?

That's the nature of bear markets. Everyone is negative and pessimistic. After more than a year of declining prices and an 84% drop overall (much worse in alts), a little short squeeze can't do much to dissuade the negativity.

This is actually a good thing to see. Early on in the bear market, people were much more hopeful and confident. Where did the price go? Down!

Bull markets are built on this sort of negativity.......we want people to be this way because it means we're close to the bottom. That's how it was in 2015 too. The ultimate low may not be in yet, but we're obviously getting closer.

Woolles890

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 03:26:19 AM

The market is now starting to improve, two days ago it had reached $ 3700 and is now down again by over $ 3600. Pump up for a moment, and can be optimistic that you will go back up again.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 07:35:59 AM

The market is now starting to improve, two days ago it had reached $ 3700 and is now down again by over $ 3600. Pump up for a moment, and can be optimistic that you will go back up again.
news like this that we need now, pumping up investors' trust, so they don't panic about market conditions. we are sure that the market will soar, so we have to hold it or buy crypto, so the market will recover soon. apart from that, hopefully the government will provide support for the development of crypto

brotherwood12

Activity: 686
Merit: 30

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 11:53:14 AM

Bitcoin has officially entered the longest stretch of declining prices in its 10-year history.

The world’s oldest and most valuable cryptocurrency achieved an all-time high of $19,764 on Dec. 17, 2017 on the CoinDesk Bitcoin Price Index and has printed a series of lower price highs ever since, making February 2 (as per UTC time), the 411th consecutive day prices have been in decline.

As such, bitcoin’s latest stretch surpasses the duration of the infamous 2013-2015 bitcoin bear market, which spanned 410 days from its price high to low.

yep and its really hurt my feeling xD , but I think price rightnow is quite stable and have  signs that will increse , just wait till 2 year and what will happens
Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 01:42:34 PM

Well according to some who posted here it is a false claim.

But if it does so what?
The price aint really the issue now.
It had been silent for quite some time and yet merchants still wont come in.
That is what we needed more than just specualting the price.
Usage of bitcoin thru maybe online shops or an industry which focus on sending payments using bitcoin like electric bills and other kind of bills.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 08:38:30 PM

Almost 1 year and almost 1 month when the value of the bitcoin decrease the value but we still waiting to end this Bearmarket because I think it will be rise as soon as possible. I hope after the end of the Bearmarket and if the market rise better to see this thread the longest Bullrun market in the history takes few years so we can earn more huge money. Everyone wants to see the Bull run so keep holding guys!.
Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 608

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 10:30:18 PM

news like this that we need now, pumping up investors' trust, so they don't panic about market conditions. we are sure that the market will soar, so we have to hold it or buy crypto, so the market will recover soon. apart from that, hopefully the government will provide support for the development of crypto
I believe this market will still recover after its long bear trend so regardless of its current price,we should stay optimistic all the time.Once a good price increase is already taking place,i'm sure all investors who have leave bitcoin behind will come again and start trusting and investing in bitcoin again.

ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 10:45:52 PM

I'm very curious to see if we're going to touch 2 years of bear market, but IMHO I think we're gonna launch the the "rocket" somewhen this summer, maybe later September-October. We need to find the bottom first though.
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 10:52:14 AM

As they say this is only a beginning of the beginning and mass adoption is coming on our way so better not to stress out with the price and just accumulate and hold.

Though recently we have some small spikes and people starting to post again if its the start of bull run, well it's not. The fact that with this small spikes many are selling more than who buy as so it will dump more versus from its previous price.  If everyone is just accumulating rather than selling then we can see more green candlestick.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2019, 11:46:44 AM

I quite agree, it's sad but we have to face the truth that bear market presence is still upon us and i highly doubt that bull market will not come soon as this year based on market situations right now. However, i am still optimistic that bitcoin will surpass all these adversity in the future as we hoping for the next bull runs.

gudjhonson

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 03:19:09 AM

As they say this is only a beginning of the beginning and mass adoption is coming on our way so better not to stress out with the price and just accumulate and hold.

Though recently we have some small spikes and people starting to post again if its the start of bull run, well it's not. The fact that with this small spikes many are selling more than who buy as so it will dump more versus from its previous price.  If everyone is just accumulating rather than selling then we can see more green candlestick.

The good news, although a little pumping, can at least provide enthusiasm and the panic diminishes. By looking at the market for a moment, surely you will have better information than just listening to less relevant information. Bitcoin is indeed starting to show a positive aura to move, and investors will again find bitcoin better and more useful.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 04:56:46 AM

You call it a bear market, and smart people will call it a good time to invest before the price rises. You need to think ahead and then you will understand what is happening in the market.
It does not interfere. However, making money in an upward market is much easier than in a stagnant one. When the cryptocurrency market falls in price, everyone practically loses the volume of their savings. When the cryptocurrency market falls, very few people can earn money at this time, the bulk of them suffer losses.
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 11:52:16 AM

I'm very curious to see if we're going to touch 2 years of bear market, but IMHO I think we're gonna launch the the "rocket" somewhen this summer, maybe later September-October. We need to find the bottom first though.
If it's active and we're going to a 2-year bear market. Who cares? we've got more time to accumulate. That's the good and positive side of this long bear.

I'm not rushing with things right now but I'd like to see that it rise gradually but it's the best if we'll see it pumped quickly.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 01:52:14 PM

If it's active and we're going to a 2-year bear market. Who cares? we've got more time to accumulate. That's the good and positive side of this long bear.

I'm not rushing with things right now but I'd like to see that it rise gradually but it's the best if we'll see it pumped quickly.

Yeah i think that's how we should view things right now. If you're not an experienced day trader, better avoid bitcoin. Practice will smaller coins. The top coins it seems are more suitable at this point for long term plans.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
boyptc

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 10:29:45 PM

Yeah i think that's how we should view things right now. If you're not an experienced day trader, better avoid bitcoin. Practice will smaller coins. The top coins it seems are more suitable at this point for long term plans.
No need to become an experienced trader, you just need to be patient and observant in this market.

If you can invest more in bitcoin now, think of it because I already did when it was at the lowest.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 11:01:32 PM

I really admire your faith and your trust about crypto and to me you seems to be an expert, as you said I must show agreement if bear market stakes more time to be fine so we get more opportunities to have profit, in this time period if you get money you should keep on investing and holding your coin with such sharp determination.
mangsitin

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 07:29:43 AM

Yes right, in 2018 and currently Bitcoin still hasn't shown a significant increase, prices tend to decrease little by little, but I think we all should never give up to get success with Bitcoin in the future.
boyptc

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 10:56:43 AM

I really admire your faith and your trust about crypto and to me you seems to be an expert, as you said I must show agreement if bear market stakes more time to be fine so we get more opportunities to have profit, in this time period if you get money you should keep on investing and holding your coin with such sharp determination.
I'm not an expert  but I stayed and experienced some things in the crypto market so I'm firm with my belief to bitcoin.

We're officially in the longest bear market, just say so what?

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
chaintee8989
Copper Member

Activity: 200
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 03:29:12 PM

Bitcoin has officially entered the longest stretch of declining prices in its 10-year history.

The world’s oldest and most valuable cryptocurrency achieved an all-time high of $19,764 on Dec. 17, 2017 on the CoinDesk Bitcoin Price Index and has printed a series of lower price highs ever since, making February 2 (as per UTC time), the 411th consecutive day prices have been in decline.

As such, bitcoin’s latest stretch surpasses the duration of the infamous 2013-2015 bitcoin bear market, which spanned 410 days from its price high to low.

the full article can be found here https://www.coindesk.com/bitcoins-price-longest-ever-bear-market

I see an interesting tweet from CoinDesk market below the article. According to that tweet, 3rd halving will continue until 497 days which will be complete on 25/05/2020. I don't know where it comes from, but it seems interesting.
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 03:38:29 PM

right because the decline of bitcoin always takes a little time but from 2018 then bitcoin until now there hasn't been a good change. so it was the longest bitcoin decline in 2018

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████