Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:23:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Italy already in recesion  (Read 567 times)
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 10:13:59 PM

All Europe is entering in recession
There are alarming data from Germany even
France economy is nightmare
But most interesting data are from USA
Most known economic data from USA are very good but there is one small alarming one
7 mln USA  citzens are not paying his car insurance for last 90 days
That data compare to data from 2017 just before 2018 crisis
Yes, most commonly those who are on the EU are suffering some decline on their economy and its alarming since those are the countries who are more powerful before compare to other countries. This can be the proof that the world financial crisis is about to begin, and in USA it will surely happen too considering the increase on their debt.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Commitments

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 02:33:09 AM

Positive effect if Italy have accepted bitcoin as transaction payment and make bitcoin price will growing up later, we need many country will have allowed for bitcoin become legal transaction at each country in the world.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 03:40:07 AM

Positive effect if Italy have accepted bitcoin as transaction payment and make bitcoin price will growing up later, we need many country will have allowed for bitcoin become legal transaction at each country in the world.

Hey Italy’s financial mess goes back to 2008 they never really recovered from it, what surprises me they have managed to stay afloat for so long. I don’t know where you read the news, but there’s no official news of Italy accepting bitcoins. In my personal opinion if they choose to accept bitcoins it’ll be a great decision, as the revenue generated from bitcoins will help them save their economy.
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 03:54:02 AM

Hey Italy’s financial mess goes back to 2008 they never really recovered from it, what surprises me they have managed to stay afloat for so long. I don’t know where you read the news, but there’s no official news of Italy accepting bitcoins. In my personal opinion if they choose to accept bitcoins it’ll be a great decision, as the revenue generated from bitcoins will help them save their economy.
I agree, especially for now, where the price of bitcoin this time is relatively low, so if it receives it now, then if the price rises then the people will have a lot of money so that the country's economy becomes advanced. but I don't think it is for the country's long-standing economic problems

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
iged_war

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 04:23:43 AM

I agree, especially for now, where the price of bitcoin this time is relatively low, so if it receives it now, then if the price rises then the people will have a lot of money so that the country's economy becomes advanced. but I don't think it is for the country's long-standing economic problems
they could start convert their asset in bitcoin now.if courage to do this , i am sure it will correct decision.they country now in recesion , and ofcourse their currency down alot.and if switch to bitcoin that in low price they will recovered their assets soon.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 04:33:29 AM

they could start convert their asset in bitcoin now.if courage to do this , i am sure it will correct decision.they country now in recesion , and ofcourse their currency down alot.and if switch to bitcoin that in low price they will recovered their assets soon.
It just people are now adopting the system and they'll found out that crypto coins especially for bitcoin really have a contribution with us and it definitely it have the purpose of its creation. This is some kind of huge development in crypto and it may possible that more countries will open up for these.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 07:50:02 AM

and if switch to bitcoin that in low price they will recovered their assets soon.
I wish it was that easy. It's impossible to guess what the price will do in the short to mid term, so if you end up converting to Bitcoin at current "low" levels, there is a chance you'll regret it a month or year after.

People assumed they were safe above the $6000 mark because of how that level kept us up for like 10 months. People were said to be losers for selling there, but who's the loser now?

Just because the peak was $20k back in 2017 doesn't mean that everything below $10k is cheap. The fact that we've been hovering below the $4000 mark for two months now indicates that this price isn't low at all.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 09:29:19 AM

Italy or others euro zone never make  improvement on their economic and they just waiting ECB to add more money supply in their economic system. I dont think so easily for Italy to regulate bitcoin like Germany because Germany is not in a crisis
aad140386

Activity: 420
Merit: 20

simply getting the job done

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 11:35:56 AM

I do not think that the example of Italy can be used to assess the degree of financial state of the entire global economy. Moreover, Italy is not a leader in the EU in terms of economic indicators. If a recession or stagnation begins in the United States or in China, it can be said with confidence that we are on the verge of a new financial crisis. The current situation on the global market is certainly worrying, but the global crisis is still being postponed. But this is my personal opinion. It seems to me that it will begin in 2020. Protectionism and trade wars will play a role in slowing the global economy.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
LeGaulois
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 4065

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 07:00:02 PM

I do not think that the example of Italy can be used to assess the degree of financial state of the entire global economy. Moreover, Italy is not a leader in the EU in terms of economic indicators. If a recession or stagnation begins in the United States or in China, it can be said with confidence that we are on the verge of a new financial crisis. The current situation on the global market is certainly worrying, but the global crisis is still being postponed. But this is my personal opinion. It seems to me that it will begin in 2020. Protectionism and trade wars will play a role in slowing the global economy.

You're wrong because Italy is one of the major European countries and somewhat "a leader". The problem there comes from the banks. One of the oldest and the biggest bank in the country is in agony since a  long time and maybe wasn't able to pass the stress test before perhaps a re-capitalization or something else just to postpone the real problem.
Now if what happened in Greece happens to Italy, Europe won't be able to save Italy like they saved Greece. It's about several trillion € and EU can't afford.

..JAMBLER.io..Create Your Bitcoin Mixing
Business Now for   F R E E 
▄█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████▀████████████████████
███▀█████▄█▀███▀▀▀██████
██▀█████▄█▄██████████████
██▄▄████▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████
█████▄▄▄██████████▀▄████
█████▀▄█▄██████▀█▄█████
███████▀▄█▀█▄██▀█▄███████
█████████▄█▀▄█▀▄█████████
▀█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
      OUR      
PARTNERS

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
▄█████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█████▀▀████████
█████▀█████████████▀█████
████████████████████████
███████████████▄█████████
███████████████▀█████████
████████████████████████
█████▄█████████████▄█████
████████▄▄█████▄▄████████
▀█████████████████████████████
   INVEST   
BITCOIN

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
Febo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 07:25:16 PM

Germany had no growth in Q4 and deficit in Q3.  Germany is 4th world economy.   Italy is 7th world economy. Yes if 6 bigger economy countries would be in recession would that be a bigger news. But I believe 7th economy is still quite big news.

It never happens that recession start in all countries at the same time. I pointed to the fist big economy where it happened and since we are due for a next economic crisis ( last was 10 years ago and on average they happen every 8 years) om my opinion this is a huge sign. 
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 07:49:22 PM

The Italian economy is indeed having a problem, but if the economic problems in Italy are used as a new economic crisis, I say it is still too far away. The EU will not remain silent and they will try to save the economy of its members. Bitcoin can indeed be one solution and I hope the Italian government has the same thoughts on bitcoin.
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 08:46:01 AM

The Italian economy is indeed having a problem, but if the economic problems in Italy are used as a new economic crisis, I say it is still too far away. The EU will not remain silent and they will try to save the economy of its members. Bitcoin can indeed be one solution and I hope the Italian government has the same thoughts on bitcoin.

It is inevitable for the South countries of not getting impacted by the North countries where they have taken the whole industrial operations of Europe. And add to that, all the countries have a debt (the US has one of the biggest in the world if not the biggest) yet it is compared to the GDP of each country. Italy has a strong manufacturing industry and retail which keep the country alive.
BestSSS

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2019, 01:40:50 PM

Italy has never had a strong economy and a good GDP growth rate in the country.
After the last recession in 2008, the country has not solved its problems on the budget deficit and all these 10 years was in a symbolic plus.
Sanctions against Russia also play an important role, as Italy received considerable support for its economy in trade with Russia. Italy is one of the EU countries that was most against the introduction of economic sanctions. And what we have now is echoes of uncertain policies and imposed restrictions against Russia.

♛New CA$H Exchange (https://newc.com.br)♛
✪An Innovative Cryptocurrency Platform✪
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: