Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:46:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alt coins follow the path of silver  (Read 152 times)
Ccexicocartel

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 06:42:02 PM

I don't think you've had a positive experience with altcoins then. Which ones have you invested in?

There are a handful of great projects coming out that I would reccomend checking out to peak your interest. I think the biggest thing they will bring is a solid unit of account rather than a get rich quick scheme. Have you heard of ampleforth before? they have this idea of creating an elastic supply policy that fluctuates in accordance with demand, rather than changing the actual price. maybe somethign that unique is what could change your mind about altcoins.
forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1190
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 06:54:17 PM

Blockchchain technology has attracted many start ups and foundations to it and the market capitalization fixed them to transform into it.
Due to bad market conditions in 2018, many projects could not even gather the funds which are required for product development. So most of them are not fully developed and due to lack of funds and undeveloped products, it getting difficult for them to list on big exchanges.
This in results very less demand for their tokens which is causing even further depreciation.
I see more than 50% altcoins will not survive if the same downtrend of market is getting continued for year 2019.

andyolam

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 06:55:53 PM

You're right! One of the few that I'm currently looking at is ACED coin. TBH, I was suspicious at first, but after seeing the dead market for a year, the team (with a legal contract) still develop games and streaming for it which impresses me. With a lower market cap coin, I think I'm holding a bag to see if it'll explode. The price at it is right now, I don't think it can get any lower tbh.

There are others too, but I'm doing in-depth research
SaRmY

Activity: 645
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 07:00:16 PM

If the projects have a quality popular product. That coins will not die. As they will be in demand. Well, there is always the risk of a complete fall. I certainly hope for the best.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: