Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:02:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scam Crypto Telegram Groups  (Read 375 times)
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 04:52:26 AM

Mostly telegram group that offer investments is not trustworthy mate especially those ppl that selling cheap altcoin with discount because mostly are dead coin and have no specific information around the internet .That's my experience actually so be aware! Don't easily trust those ppl who good in sales talk.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 05:05:57 AM

There are lots of scam attempts are happening everyday through telegram groups. In recent times, I did see a group in the name of binance exchange but I was sure I never joined in any such a group. They were promoting like they were starting something new and for that they were giving away free ETH. To participate new need to send some ETH then they will send back multiple times of ETH. An old way of scamming innocent people, but the prime thing here is I never opted to join such a group still it is happening in my computer.

I guess there are many vulnerability for our security in telegram usage. For example, they allow people to change their username hence it become easy for people to hide.
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 01:49:54 AM

If we join paid telegram group and follow the signal from them, that mean we will never become professional trader. All people have opportunity to make their self become more expert if they keep learning. I never join paid telegram group because i can analysis the market by self. I only subcribed telegram channel that give news update about crypto market.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
davis196

Activity: 2954
Merit: 905

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 07:01:47 AM

Hello, do you have some experience with paid groups on a telegram?
I have recently bought one of these and have sloughed. They give altcoins from Binance some prediction is fulfilled, some not. The same thing with Bitmex, where they sometimes ignore that their recommended position would end in stop loss and write positive results that came after then, so they will not happen ....
This is not 95% success rate of the signals they boasted ...

Membership cost me 0.005 for 1 month.
The "VIP" group has around 200 members.
I wonder if these activities are somehow guarded, for example, if a large number of people wanted to file a complaint (which I do not plan) for someone to deal with or not - because they are not fiat money but crytocurrency and that the offender is probably in abroad ...?

Thanks

I guess that paid telegram crypto trading groups are just the new HYIP/ponzi scheme.
I wish that Telegram support will find and ban such groups.They really need to clean their platform out of such scams.There are no secret groups of master traders that have 99,99% successful trades and that are willing to share their signals/trades for a fee.This is a myth for the naive noobs.

jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 10:23:22 AM

I guess that paid telegram crypto trading groups are just the new HYIP/ponzi scheme.
I wish that Telegram support will find and ban such groups.They really need to clean their platform out of such scams.There are no secret groups of master traders that have 99,99% successful trades and that are willing to share their signals/trades for a fee.This is a myth for the naive noobs.
Telegram group Hype usually for them are fake pump up a group. If you are in their trap you may be left behind on their signal and probably they have big benefits on it. Just, for example, they broadcast to pump xx token will be pump up next 3 days, the day before they announced they already bought on it. IF they saw the exit point profit income they sell for it without further notice to their member.

HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 11:56:27 AM

If we join paid telegram group and follow the signal from them, that mean we will never become professional trader. All people have opportunity to make their self become more expert if they keep learning. I never join paid telegram group because i can analysis the market by self. I only subcribed telegram channel that give news update about crypto market.
That is right because if you want to become professional trader maybe you do not need to pay like what others do they paying to telegram group. Trader they do they own research and yes they still need the other help but it's free and no one can pay for the information or any sign of that. Your strategy is good because you only subscribe to the channel updating news avout crypto and they offer it as free.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
arwani1985

Activity: 817
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 12:06:13 PM

Never believe in signal signals that are unclear or do not provide data and analysis that is beyond reason. because now there are so many signals that are given but the data is not accurate
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: