Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:04:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to keep your funds secured?  (Read 22636 times)
Jamjamz30

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 12:40:01 PM

Im quite new to crypto so i wanted to know what exchanges do you use and i'd be grateful for advises on security. I currently keep my crypto on localbitcoins but it recently got hacked to im concerned for my money. I want to move it somewhere safe but still be able to make trades without much fuss. Im still learning to trade but im pretty serious about it. Can you recommend me a good exchange that hasn't been hacked yet?

If you want to keep your fund safe and like it to put in the exchange, I suggest you to store it at the
exchange in which are always listed on top in the market. And for you to know where to find those good platform
it is better for you to check coinmarketcap site. And one of the good platform exchange is Kucoin.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
katerina5643

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 01:12:57 PM

Im quite new to crypto so i wanted to know what exchanges do you use and i'd be grateful for advises on security. I currently keep my crypto on localbitcoins but it recently got hacked to im concerned for my money. I want to move it somewhere safe but still be able to make trades without much fuss. Im still learning to trade but im pretty serious about it. Can you recommend me a good exchange that hasn't been hacked yet?

If you want to keep your fund safe and like it to put in the exchange, I suggest you to store it at the
exchange in which are always listed on top in the market. And for you to know where to find those good platform
it is better for you to check coinmarketcap site. And one of the good platform exchange is Kucoin.

Personally i used to trade on Monfex and can state that it's a very safe and reliable platform.Check it out guys
Jamjamz30

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 02:14:13 PM

maybe use CMC (coinmarketcap) and from there find good trustworthy places to store your money i think it will be much better and also trade with place that have high to moderate voulmes those are places trusted by most traders and they usually handle large amount of money so usually they wouldnt mess around so much

Indeed true ad correct, this CMC was already proven and tested too, and most of the majority communities here in the forum
trusted on this platform too. and you can see all the latest and updates in terms of the top coins and exchange happen in our daily lives
too. Or you can also try Mew, Ledger nano and other.
devis9990i

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 01:52:14 PM

Personally i used to trade on Monfex and can state that it's a very safe and reliable platform.Check it out guys

I also trade there and can state that it's very reliable and safe platform. I am really satisfied with because my data stays secured.
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1260
Merit: 356

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 02:17:16 PM

To be sure with the crypts you always use for Google Authenticator exchange accesses for each access and always make copies of the private keys that are provided by the exchange when you create the Google Authenticator key
Yeah that's true. Google authenticator is one my favorite way to make my funds secured because even they know the password of ours but they can't open our funds if don't have code of 2fa. So we only need to secured the key of google authenticator to recover if the device that we putted a Google authenticator even it will lost it can still recover by the key.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 10:52:49 PM

To be sure with the crypts you always use for Google Authenticator exchange accesses for each access and always make copies of the private keys that are provided by the exchange when you create the Google Authenticator key
Yeah that's true. Google authenticator is one my favorite way to make my funds secured because even they know the password of ours but they can't open our funds if don't have code of 2fa. So we only need to secured the key of google authenticator to recover if the device that we putted a Google authenticator even it will lost it can still recover by the key.
Alternately using the Authy android application is my individual preference,   Google authenticator can go to the trash chain if you reset your phone remotely in case of a lost device. Securing the 2fa application keys can save a life, without backup keys it is hard to recover the access to the exchanges for spending funds. Instead of using Google authenticator you can choose the same secure method offered apps with second backup chance via this list:  LastPass, Yubico, Microsoft Authenticator,
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  

Jump to: