Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:19:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New way to hedge and redeem cryptocurrency through stablecoins!  (Read 95 times)
nabarbanel (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 11:16:13 AM

Hi! My name is Noam, I am a 21 year old girl, and I am working on a team issuing a new stable coin to provide hedging and ease the redemption process from cryptocurrency to fiat. We are looking to gather data on how people are participating with cryptocurrency today and how our product could help through this below short survey.

AlephPay allows you to hedge and redeem your cryptocurrency through our new coin, APD. APD are stable coins pegged to the USD at a 1:1 rate. They can be immediately redeemed to USD through the AlephPay app and transferred to your AlephPay prepaid card, which can be used globally. Your AlephPay card is not connected to a bank so you do not need to have a bank account to utilize AlephPay’s benefits.

AlephPay’s redemption services cost $8.00/month and a 1% fee per withdrawal.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScuTRMDQlvsiO_qPCnDAdWB-W613JjRIh_QVzHC4bxc6Byoug/viewform
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: