Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:59:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I have tagged to "Orrechorre" CEO of Yanubuks ICO. Need opinions from other DT  (Read 237 times)
The Cryptovator (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2174

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2019, 04:36:59 PM

I have left negative feedback to Orrechorre CEO of Yanubuks ICO. There is scam accusation against that ICO regarding use fake team. He have made a post for collect team members from forum a month ago. But he have used multiple team members on his website. According to his statement , fake team members hired from forum. Eventually he want replace team members and make video by rest members who is on website now. His statement is below;

any member that fails to do it at a specified timeframe shall be removed from the team (Zero tolerance to scam)
It is not bad idea, but replace team members after exposed is not fair to me. And like CMO, CTO is important role on ICO. If he has need hire this kind of members from forum then how he will continue development on future? In fact team members are fake. That means he has no well communicated with his team.

My opinion is, Orrechorre just tried to buy real picture indirectly from forum and use it on ICO. Because he hasn't bothered to verify their identity by KYC or video conference. Even his intention is good but obviously he is careless CEO. So what we can expect from this kind of CEO?

I have open this thread to know opinions from others DT members. Because DT members are for help community, not just for damage someone's reputation by red tag. May be I will reconsider my feedback if most of DT members think that I have tag him wrongly. I don't think that a careless CEO will bear something good for his investors.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
poochpocket

Activity: 458
Merit: 265

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 04:51:09 PM

I am not a DT member but I see this as a clear ponzi attempt of the project to use fake team. If you know there are also some linkedin account seller out there selling tons of account with 500+ connection and it is pretty common now.

So just having linkedin profiles listed would not make the project legit or real.

I think your tag is fair here and I could bet on them not able to put any videos about the team.
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 07:13:11 PM
Merited by tvplus006 (1), The Cryptovator (1)

Why, oh why I have some strange feeling about this account  Roll Eyes

Is it hacked? Sold? Whatever  Roll Eyes

I am applying for this campaign again, i hope i will get accepted this time around.
Address: 1AtTgzpi2YYrUDHczcxsDJLvCBaAMtoy89
http://archive.is/3Vyqc

The same address was used previously in 2016 http://archive.is/76csY :

I have gained so many things from this forum and i sincerely wish to give something back.

Open a UK current account on your mobile, without a UK address or credit history.
https://www.monese.com
Please do your personal findings before you commit your funds, i might not answer much question about this BUT this account can verify any known accounts that requires bank accounts including paypal while the debit cards can verify google cloud or anything related.

Do you like this post and wish to send me a tip ? my btc address is 1AtTgzpi2YYrUDHczcxsDJLvCBaAMtoy89
I will answer any question from those that sends me tips, you cannot imagine what you can do with this account  Cool
Enjoy.

This pcoin dude is scammer https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1917537.0

Unfortunately, it is bittrex's address so I can't find more accounts. I am sure there are plenty of them.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: