Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:13:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BNB is mooning. again  (Read 348 times)
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 06:16:28 PM

Looks like BNB is mooning

well
still can be more than it,since they very active of every side on crypto world,no wonder if someday BNB wil reach top 5 even top 3 on CMC.
as we can see now, they active on Launchpad also they create a crypto academy,Labs,foundation, and manymore.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fedrey

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 07:59:31 PM

Looks like BNB is mooning

well
still can be more than it,since they very active of every side on crypto world,no wonder if someday BNB wil reach top 5 even top 3 on CMC.
as we can see now, they active on Launchpad also they create a crypto academy,Labs,foundation, and manymore.
I can not understand why it is around binance and create such a stir. In any case, binance and the same cryptocurrency exchange as well as many others that are in a good rating on the cryptocurrency market.
rosmerius

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 03:07:03 AM

BNB is indeed developing well, and the position continues to advance to attract the attention of investors. We will see the best from the BNB and we will be able to play it wisely so that what we hope will be achieved. Mooning to breathe a little and certainly, there will be positive things that we can see.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
kamBlanV

Activity: 441
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 03:44:27 AM

BNB prospects got better after Changpeng Zhao made Binance Dex innovation. Binance Dex is ready for the listing process between tokens that are ready to be executed easily and simply. I am sure that Binance will survive as the best trade exchange.

wongdeso

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 03:50:51 AM

The BNB is growing rapidly and seems to be an undoubted exchange, a trip that has a positive impact and this certainly looks more creative.
The team is very professional in development so it has a good volume in the market.
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 04:40:44 AM

This is not a surprise, even when BNB corrected I know it will recover soon.
Now, we are seeing it recover and it's rank has increased in the market, it's considered popular already since it's in the top 7 now.
Seems like BTC is also mooning at this moment, so most likely it will again affect the alts going up and it will give a chance for BNB to grow more.

Idoe

Activity: 334
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 09:40:47 AM

BNB looks to have better development and can provide unexpected things, chances are the team has better innovation and will continue to provide better developments even though the market is less friendly.
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 12:47:35 PM

I am happy because I bought more than 500 BNB when the price is no more than $ 1, and now the price is more than $ 15, I am sure that BNB performance will continue to improve, support from the team and exchange itself will certainly be the strength of BNB in the future.
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 02:36:53 PM

BNB looks to have better development and can provide unexpected things, chances are the team has better innovation and will continue to provide better developments even though the market is less friendly.

I think the secret of binance lies on their team and head management. They are very strict on listing and that reputation should stand firm as they continue to launch many IEO. Everyone knows how strict they are when a project wants to get listed on them. Huge fee plus the project should have a working product and a good stand in the blockchain. Seems like CZ will replace Satoshi if this continue.
Greed Dev

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 04:09:40 PM

Yes, I'm really surprised about this new strategy of BNB. They are working very hard and creating a new trend for investors. This is considered the best event and they are making the market capitalization of the market grow strongly, potential projects are saved, investors are very profitable in the bear market, ...
This is considered the most positive impact that only BNB can do. Believe me, it will soon grow to $ 25 in 2019. Wink

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
SMOKEU

Activity: 495

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 06:52:22 PM

BNB is mooning because of their launchpad.. if you join in their launchpad you can buy the token/coin only via BNB.. people buying bnb because of their launchpad..

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: