Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:44:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Zclassic Roadmap  (Read 87 times)
keblack (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 04:53:07 AM

Where is the Zclassic roadmap with dates?  I checked google and https://zclassic.org/index.html
and file:///C:/Users/Owner/Downloads/whitepaper.pdf with no luck.

Thank you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
James Corden

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 10:55:48 AM

ZClassic:
Aiming to keep the original ideals behind cryptocurrencies (a fair, decentralized financial platform for everyone) alive, ZClassic is a hard fork of ZCash, without ZCash’s 20% founder’s reward or its slow start feature, which resulted in extreme hyperinflation in its price.
ZClassic gives miners all the rewards for their efforts unlike ZCash, which takes a 20% tax on mined coins until half of all its coins are mined. 
It is a largely community-driven cryptocurrency, which will need all the help it can get because of a lack of fixed compensation for the developers, which may lead to lack of its development.

What are the advantages of ZClassic?

ZClassic, like ZCash, is a cryptocurrency primarily focusing on facilitating transactions between its users while granting them full privacy. It uses the “Proof-of-Work” consensus system, like Bitcoin, with a few changes to enhance privacy.
Like ZCash, it relies on constructions known as “zk-SNARKs”, where zk stands for “Zero-Knowledge Proof”. These constructions allow users to make purchases without revealing their identity. Its blockchain shows that a transaction has occurred without revealing the parties involved or the amounts in the transaction, as opposed to other cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, which record the unique private keys associated with a user during a transaction.
It is, of course, without the founder’s reward and slow start which characterize ZCash, making it “what ZCash should have been”.

While many cryptocurrencies cropping up in the market recently have different focuses, coming up with new technology and adding more and more code into the blockchain, what makes ZClassic special, perhaps, is its birth itself. Rhett Creighton forked it from ZCash by simply removing its 22 lines of code responsible the 20% founders’ reward as well as its annoying slow start problem, and released it to the public right on day one.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: