Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:11:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A new kind of exchange  (Read 127 times)
stcli (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 03:25:57 PM

We are trying to set up a new exchange--Use digital cryptocurrencies to buy virtual financial assets.
To expand the use of cryptocurrencies. A kind of altcoin has been created that you can now mine with your computer.
The exchange will be up later.
Any questions?
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 05:40:52 PM

i just visit your website but from the first time i saw the UI, it seems the UI made from a high school student that just wants to try to make a website.
There are too many points from the website to improve

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 09:37:31 PM

My browser says 'not secure' when I've visited your website and your URL seems to be unique. I didn't proceed upon creating account so that I can log in. If this is an exchange, you should allow to see the market.

Although you are starting, you should follow the standard of other known exchanges. I think that's already a good basis but if you don't, it's up to you on how you will improve.

imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 04:08:30 AM

i just visit your website but from the first time i saw the UI, it seems the UI made from a high school student that just wants to try to make a website.

lol . yeah  . the site is verry simple . no designs or any written messages anywhere aside from the login and sign up button  . its domain name is also short and i think it isnt a catchy name for a crypto exchange    . 

My browser says 'not secure' when I've visited your website and your URL seems to be unique.

I didn't proceed upon creating account so that I can log in. If this is an exchange, you should allow to see the market.

secure site is important because we are dealing with our cryptos here   . i would also like the idea of showing the contents of the site without needing to sign up so that we can check easily if its good or not .

but hey ,  this is only on a beta phase  . the site has so many functions and feature to be improve  so i hope that op will listen to our suggestions  . gl to this new project
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 09:01:49 AM

My browser says 'not secure' when I've visited your website and your URL seems to be unique. I didn't proceed upon creating account so that I can log in. If this is an exchange, you should allow to see the market.

Although you are starting, you should follow the standard of other known exchanges. I think that's already a good basis but if you don't, it's up to you on how you will improve.
yes, this website is not secure .
There are many things need to fix before starting that exchange ,make it look so professional so there will be a person will be interested to try your exchange.
Dont be so easy complete all the things needed before making an announcement here .
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2019, 11:46:56 AM

There are many things need to fix before starting that exchange ,make it look so professional so there will be a person will be interested to try your exchange.
Dont be so easy complete all the things needed before making an announcement here .

I will agree to that since it's so dangerous to the user if they will use this without proper security made by the dev and better to fix it up before they will implement this business since a sorry for the loss is not acceptable and people will find it shady if you continued to act like this since people's impression will relate this as an inside job if there's something wrong will happen to the planned exchange.

mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2019, 11:56:43 AM

in fact the link returns to a basic design sign-up page that even my browser reports as not secure, but usually the exchange sites do not report graphs with market trends and the value of exchanges of the various pairs of altcoins ? I think there is still a lot of work to do before making it truly presentable
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 08:42:19 PM

There are scam sites that doesn't say 'not secure' and they made their sites registered with SSL certificate. This site is different and from the very landing page they have, you're already required to register which isn't a protocol from other popular exchanges.

but hey ,  this is only on a beta phase  . the site has so many functions and feature to be improve  so i hope that op will listen to our suggestions  . gl to this new project
It means that you have registered? can you post some screenshots?

tinyteapot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 08:39:55 AM

software core: https://github.com/stockcoin/

exchange: stc.li

Your exchange website is not available

You should try to provide more information about your cpu coin, this goes beyond downloading wallet from github.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: