Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:31:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Kanga Exchange | Crypto Exchange and ICO Support Platform  (Read 624 times)
kanga.exchange (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 11:49:52 AM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kanga.exchange (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 06:27:48 AM

>> Bounty campaign announcement
thaliaand

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 07:39:25 AM

As we know that there are so many exchanges already out there. What is the main difference and advantage from Kanga Exchange with the existing exchanges? And where do this company based?
optim1stic

Activity: 686
Merit: 116

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 09:44:01 AM

I was surprised by the tokens that are traded in kanga.exchange.  What were the listing criteria?
kanga.exchange (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 01:30:02 PM

As we know that there are so many exchanges already out there. What is the main difference and advantage from Kanga Exchange with the existing exchanges? And where do this company based?

Kanga is not only an exchange. The exchange is just a foundation on which we are building an entire system of services for cryptocurrency-based economy. At the moment, we offer ICO hosting (Exchange Coin Offering), coin swap, and personal token trading. We're developing a special token payment gateway for projects using utility tokens. More services related to cryptocurrency billing and transaction processing will follow soon. Some of these are described in the first post.

I was surprised by the tokens that are traded in kanga.exchange.  What were the listing criteria?

Current listing requirements are available at https://listing.kanga.exchange/
Gargo

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 06:30:25 PM

Hello,

I see that early investors bought token for $0.13 , now in private sale price is $0.25 , ICO price is $1. It is huge discount for those who invest at the beginning. What is the lock period for investors from early and private starges of token sale?
dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 02:45:50 PM

I went to your website your exchange. How do you rate yourself? What percentage of readiness does your product have? If you think that the interface is not ready yet, does it make sense to present it to the world?
kanga.exchange (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 10:46:49 AM

I see that early investors bought token for $0.13 , now in private sale price is $0.25 , ICO price is $1. It is huge discount for those who invest at the beginning. What is the lock period for investors from early and private starges of token sale?

Do you mean when they will be able to trade the KNG tokens? Same as everyone else, after the ICO is over.

I went to your website your exchange. How do you rate yourself? What percentage of readiness does your product have? If you think that the interface is not ready yet, does it make sense to present it to the world?

We're at the MVP stage. The exchange itself is up and running. We're building our user base and developing further functionalities that need the exchange to work.
LoveCryptoAll

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 07:46:30 PM

Before taking up the exchange, I would like to get more confidence that my investments will be in real business, that my money will not burn and that I will be able to earn more.
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 05:03:12 AM

Coin price is kept increasing from the private sale to crowd sales, so after listing in the exchanges what was the base price of Kanga coin? If it is going to be 1$ then people who bought the coin at early stages will start dumping the coin in the market.
dzkrb1966

Merit: 110

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 03:01:14 PM

Do you mean when they will be able to trade the KNG tokens? Same as everyone else, after the ICO is over.

We're at the MVP stage. The exchange itself is up and running. We're building our user base and developing further functionalities that need the exchange to work.

Thank you for your honest and prompt response. Good that you really appreciate your project.
ahmadakbari

Merit: 116

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 04:20:50 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2019, 10:09:04 PM by ahmadakbari

How will you support ICOs? Will you only make their tokens available on your platform? Or you will also guarantee the safety of them? Or any project can be easily listed on your exchange?
kanga.exchange (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 01:31:07 PM

Coin price is kept increasing from the private sale to crowd sales, so after listing in the exchanges what was the base price of Kanga coin? If it is going to be 1$ then people who bought the coin at early stages will start dumping the coin in the market.

It's a possibility, but isn't this true of most ICOs? Early investment are typically higher and carry comparatively higher risk, so buyers are incentivized with preferential pricing. It stands to reason. But, at the early stages participants are more likely to invest in the project, not in the token. These are the people who are in for the long haul, waiting for the project to mature and their investment to appreciate. The risk of dumping is actually far higher for people jumping on the wagon at the ICO stage.

Besides, the moment KNG tokens hit the market, all Kanga Exchange fees will be charged in KNG. The token will be immediately useful, so there will actually be a reason to buy and hold it.

How will you support ICOs? Will you only make their tokens available on your platform? Or you will also guarantee the safety of them? Or any project can be easily listed on your exchange?

We aim to have a fairly low barrier to entry, but it's not just ANY project. We do have listing criteria that need to be met - the current list is linked a few posts back. In addition to exchange listing and related basic services (coin swap, airdrops, trading competitions) we also offer smart contract development and verification, ICO hosting, and transaction processing for token payments.
nguyennnhatttruongazzz

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 04:20:51 PM

There are a lot of trading floors opening every day ..... But the user does not have ..... Many problems are inadequate. Reduce the value of electronic money for the view of the community .... I see that Kanga is different .... But the actual effect is still hard to know .... I need to watch more
rahmat86

Activity: 1148
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 05:10:26 PM

I see the activity in exchange is there already buy and sell, is this open to the public or just a trial phase? in the settings I check there is no security like Google Authenticattor, why to register only through Facebook? how about people don't have Facebook but have gmail ?
kanga.exchange (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 09:30:46 AM

I see the activity in exchange is there already buy and sell, is this open to the public or just a trial phase? in the settings I check there is no security like Google Authenticattor, why to register only through Facebook? how about people don't have Facebook but have gmail ?

It's open to the public. We've given up on Google Authenticator, it'll be replaced with a proprietary 2FA solution. Facebook registration is just a bonus feature, you can still create an account the regular way (email verification).

Which criteria do you select token to be listed on your stock market?

This has already been answered.
terrorJR

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 08:10:21 AM

It's open to the public. We've given up on Google Authenticator, it'll be replaced with a proprietary 2FA solution. Facebook registration is just a bonus feature, you can still create an account the regular way (email verification).

Which criteria do you select token to be listed on your stock market?

This has already been answered.
Is this sale over? I see on the ico site, how many are sold? has this reached the target.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
velosepur

Activity: 1106
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 11:10:34 AM

Still no infos here about situation and res details? Why we dont know anythyng yet team? regards
tinyteapot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 09:22:56 AM

Is this sale over? I see on the ico site, how many are sold? has this reached the target.
Despite the ico sales, you will still need to make eth deposit before you can withdraw any eth token from this exchange, they charge on both sides (Eth and tokens)

I am talking based on personal experience as a member of the trading exchange website.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: