Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:47:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BATMINER – AUTO REFERRAL Mining [CPU/GPU] POW / Android / WINDOWS /  (Read 968 times)
Kriptos

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:14:17 PM

Hello. Have a short question. What happens to the subordinate users who are not active for a long time?

If they are inactive for more than 3 months they will be visually removed from device's list, but they data are still available in the system. In case they return back, their devices appear again in the corresponding networks.

the right strategy. Participants are not removed from the community but simply disappear for an indefinite period of time. at any moment they can return and this creates confidence and confidence in the project. the team has chosen the right tactics. this means it should have the potential.
Aha, thanks, i've not thought about it.it's really important for the future
Yes it's good, some people leave the project due to certain reasons, fair enough if one day they come back and be able to back the project but have more potential, and good quality.

"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BatMiner Network (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 10:31:04 AM

Hello. Have a short question. What happens to the subordinate users who are not active for a long time?

If they are inactive for more than 3 months they will be visually removed from device's list, but they data are still available in the system. In case they return back, their devices appear again in the corresponding networks.

the right strategy. Participants are not removed from the community but simply disappear for an indefinite period of time. at any moment they can return and this creates confidence and confidence in the project. the team has chosen the right tactics. this means it should have the potential.
Yes it's good, some people leave the project due to certain reasons, fair enough if one day they come back and be able to back the project but have more potential, and good quality.

Yes we hope, our platform will be loved by users. If someone does not want to mine, he can still participate in our trading events and use our mining platform later.

In BatMiner there are a lot of opportunities to get income: mining on your own equipment,  referral earnings from inviting other people, you can even spend earned MXC in our trading channel during special events.
ChanHong

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:18:24 AM

Yes we hope, our platform will be loved by users. If someone does not want to mine, he can still participate in our trading events and use our mining platform later.

In BatMiner there are a lot of opportunities to get income: mining on your own equipment,  referral earnings from inviting other people, you can even spend earned MXC in our trading channel during special events.

Hi, i was mining around one week. Could you help me withdraw my moneys. I haven't wallet and could you recommend me currency. 
BatMiner Network (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 01:45:21 PM

Hi, i was mining around one week. Could you help me withdraw my moneys. I haven't wallet and could you recommend me currency. 

You can withdraw directly to your Maxwell Wallet (https://wallet.mgc24.com/). Register and specify your email if you did not do that before.

If you want to withdraw to your bitcoin wallet, you should create one. There are a lot of different wallets.

You can use for example this web wallet:
https://login.blockchain.com/ru/#/signup

Or desktop wallets like Jaxx or Guarda. There are hundreds possible wallets and its discussion is beyond this topic. But if you are newbie, perhaps Jaxx would be the most easiest way to create a BTC wallet.

You can download it here
https://jaxx.io/

Then in the withdrawal form just specify your wallet address.
BatMiner Network (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 07:21:44 PM

Mining Software Upgrade

Monero, Stelite, Masari and other cryptonight coins changed its POW. We are currently upgrading our mining software and adapt it to the forked coins. It can take 3-4 days. During this time, mining will not work on your devices.

Please do not delete BatMiner App and do not change anything in rig configs. They continue to work once we are finished. Be patient and stay tuned.
BatMiner Network (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2019, 12:15:20 PM

Mining Software Upgrade Finished!

We have finished upgrading our network including mining software. For computers, rigs and farms please download the latest version of xmrig (2.10 or newer) or xmrstack. Use the same settings as before and connect again.

Mobile devices should reconnect automatically. If it is not a case, please uninstall BatrMiner App and install it again from aptoide or from official BatMiner website
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: