Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:27:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Deleteme  (Read 6944 times)
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 10:06:44 PM

The idea of the possibility to exchange your coins directly in a stable coin without going on an exchange is really good.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vert1go777

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 10:32:29 PM

Moнeтa c oтличным пoтeнциaлoм, пocтoяннaя paбoтa нa yлyчшeниeм вcex cepвиcoв дocтoйнa пoxвaлы. Oтличнo peaлизoвaн cтeйбл-кoин. Кoгo интepecyeт этoт пpoeкт, cмeлo впepёд!
rgsnedds

Activity: 952
Merit: 17

raskul

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2019, 07:29:43 AM

https://twitter.com/at24911662/status/1150304648600936449

what happened? miners got bored of BITC?
kagami_

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

MWEdFS1Fkmq6nA5Zz6QsbULXCC15bv1qR4

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2019, 09:05:50 PM

I am fully aware of exactly what this project is and I still really like it. I hope more people start investing in and supporting this coin and its development. I will continue to do so for the foreseeable future.

Also, choosing the Ravencoin blockchain was a good idea along with the x16r algorithm.
Nightman_77

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 09:05:46 PM

BitCash  mining Pool with 0% fee

Pool link:http://pool.chainz.ge/

Code:
-a x16r -o stratum+tcp://pool.chainz.ge:3636 -u <wallet> -p c=BITC

Pool Telegram Support Group:
https://t.me/pool_chainz_ge

Pool.Chainz.ge Discord Channel
https://discord.gg/EzN7Rqh
HFreeman

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 07:44:56 AM

- PeopleLand Pool : http://pool.peopleland.net/
- stratum+tcp://pool.peopleland.net:3838
- pool fees : 0.5%
- Fast and powerful Germany servers

Discord: https://discord.gg/2mDkbyM

BitCash :
Code:
-a x16r -o stratum+tcp://pool.peopleland.net:3838 -u MINER_ADDRESS -p c=BITC

kagami_

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2019, 09:12:28 AM

We've seen quite an increase regarding interest in Bitcash as of late and I'm glad I could point some people in the right direction with my last post.

As our community continues to grow and our software evolves along with it, I think it's up to us to look for opportunities to introduce more people to this burgeoning and very usable currency.

I propose a deal whereby another project known as 'CoinPoker' pledges to airdrop and burn (50/50) BitCash at a prorated interval to CHP holders for a period of 1-3 months as a percentage of and based on how many 'Community Contributions' (See CHP; add both numbers for the current monthly CHP burn count: https://coinpoker.com/community-contributions ) are received for that given month.

You see, CoinPoker is a crypto poker site that has recently seen some very nice growth- just like that of BitCash. However, many poker players (including those on twoplustwo, a common poker players' forum) remain reluctant to deposit and play due to real or perceived fluctuations in the value of the CHP currency ( https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/coinpoker/ ) and that's why I believe a partial integration with BitCash would be so vital and integral to both parties. CoinPoker could allow withdrawals to come in the form of BitCash as well as CHP and ETH as it does currently and those players reluctant to play may no longer be reluctant as they could instantly, immediately withdrawal to BitCash and convert to BitCash Dollars which of course never change in value as they are a stable coin that's always worth $1.

CoinPoker (CHP) and it's players would be essentially buying BitCash and burning (for example, half) of the total monthly allocated amount of BitCash (based on the actual moving average value of each currency at the time it's allocated to Community Contributions to be burned, per se) and with the rest to be airdropped at the end of the month to CHP holders.

In return for this, which introduces both audiences to something new and installs a real live commercial use case for BitCash... perhaps BitCash could provide an issuance of some of the total available BitCash (to be less than the expected amount to be burned during the 1-3 month cooperation period, conservatively) in order to bulk up the amount airdropped compared to the normal amount of CHP normally burned and thus provide incentive to CoinPoker and it's players and/either/or contribute the majority of the work to be done in order to both integrate BitCash withdrawals into the CoinPoker software along side it's CHP and ETH withdrawals and to introduce CHP holders and players to BitCash as a currency.

rafaelloyo

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 04:48:18 PM

good idea for promoting a coin, the more such and other partners, the better for BITCASH
rafaelloyo

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 04:55:46 PM

We've seen quite an increase regarding interest in Bitcash as of late and I'm glad I could point some people in the right direction with my last post.

As our community continues to grow and our software evolves along with it, I think it's up to us to look for opportunities to introduce more people to this burgeoning and very usable currency.

I propose a deal whereby another project known as 'CoinPoker' pledges to airdrop and burn (50/50) BitCash at a prorated interval to CHP holders for a period of 1-3 months as a percentage of and based on how many 'Community Contributions' (See CHP; add both numbers for the current monthly CHP burn count: https://coinpoker.com/community-contributions ) are received for that given month.

You see, CoinPoker is a crypto poker site that has recently seen some very nice growth- just like that of BitCash. However, many poker players (including those on twoplustwo, a common poker players' forum) remain reluctant to deposit and play due to real or perceived fluctuations in the value of the CHP currency ( https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/coinpoker/ ) and that's why I believe a partial integration with BitCash would be so vital and integral to both parties. CoinPoker could allow withdrawals to come in the form of BitCash as well as CHP and ETH as it does currently and those players reluctant to play may no longer be reluctant as they could instantly, immediately withdrawal to BitCash and convert to BitCash Dollars which of course never change in value as they are a stable coin that's always worth $1.

CoinPoker (CHP) and it's players would be essentially buying BitCash and burning (for example, half) of the total monthly allocated amount of BitCash (based on the actual moving average value of each currency at the time it's allocated to Community Contributions to be burned, per se) and with the rest to be airdropped at the end of the month to CHP holders.

In return for this, which introduces both audiences to something new and installs a real live commercial use case for BitCash... perhaps BitCash could provide an issuance of some of the total available BitCash (to be less than the expected amount to be burned during the 1-3 month cooperation period, conservatively) in order to bulk up the amount airdropped compared to the normal amount of CHP normally burned and thus provide incentive to CoinPoker and it's players and/either/or contribute the majority of the work to be done in order to both integrate BitCash withdrawals into the CoinPoker software along side it's CHP and ETH withdrawals and to introduce CHP holders and players to BitCash as a currency.

good idea for promoting a coin, the more such and other partners, the better for BITCASH
_Sergo

Merit: 17

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 07:50:16 PM

If a team works and is looking for different promotion options, this will surely yield results and bear fruit for marketing partners.

xenomorphe1

Merit: 103

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 09:42:32 PM

That's an excellent idea for players to be able to win without worrying about the volatility of their gain. CoinPoker is an excellent partner for BitCash.
kagami_

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2019, 10:26:23 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2019, 10:37:55 PM by kagami_

10% premined.

Stay away folks.

lol ...these people make me "CHUCKLE"

Regarding legitimate topics... some good or maybe great news for BitCash TODAY!?

https://twitter.com/ChooseBitCash/status/1165625764760473601

Grin Grin Grin and...

https://twitter.com/ChooseBitCash/status/1165326372144865280

Finally, to help end "FUD"

From the website:

"What else do you need to know?

BitCash is Proof of Work coin and is a direct BitCoin v0.16 fork.

BitCash also uses stealth addresses from Monero but enhanced with our master key to help deter bad actors.

BitCash is a new and experimental protocol, so be cautious. There is no expectation of “profits” as this project is a protocol. BitCash coins are a means to transfer wealth and shouldn’t be considered as an investment. BitCash software is open source and issued with no guarantees. No money was ever raised for the development of BitCash. All work conducted on BitCash is done so by volunteers around the world.

By mining, trading, or acquiring BitCash by other means, you acknowledge that this is not an investment into a company or any such centralized entity. BitCash is an entirely open source project whereby anyone is able to volunteer and contribute. As this project is developed by the community, there is nobody solely responsible for the success or failure of BitCash.

The BitCash project has no physical offices or any employees. The network is coded, designed, and run by volunteers from all around the globe, and anyone is welcome to contribute. Furthermore, no ICO or fundraiser of any kind ever took place. All code is given away and published as open source."
cryptomach007

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 11:41:16 PM

Not a bad idea...if you know anyone from CoinPoker, get them to reach out to one of the BitCash team members on Discord
kagami_

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2019, 05:42:44 PM

They've seen the post, I don't think they are particularly interested. Can't say I blame them at the moment.  Maybe if BitCash could get us listed on STEX alongside it and/or offer other large beneficial things to CoinPoker in order to get them to do it. It's too one sided right now... BitCash needs CHP but CHP doesn't need BitCash. However, there are synergies and I believe they could work together for the better of both projects.

Maybe if BitCash is interested they can PM either one of the CHP admins or can PM me on discord and I'll set them up. I am Knowledge Bot on discord

kagami_

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2019, 05:59:55 PM

I'll elaborate a bit. At CoinPoker we currently have over 500 players during peak hours now playing real money cash and tournament and sit n go games. Today there were high stakes games running for a period with players sitting with several thousand each in 6 max. I believe in large part because of the coin burn program and the fact that it's such a game changer over time.

Visit https://coinpoker.com/community-contributions to see current monthly burn amount and the amount collected for growing platform/back to players

chp asset is going up due the buyback plan implemented a few months ago (my idea!!) which has seen the platform volume growth grow massively and the user base. With more volume, the amount of CHP burned each month goes up. Over 6.25M coins burned this month (happens today or tomorrow) and 2.1m collected for redistribution to players and for growing the platform and it's user base. I believe they are going to up the community rake rate to 1.5% or 2% vs 1% right now which would increase the monthly burn rates by 50%-100% from the current 6.25-6.5M this month. They burned 4M the previous month and roughly 2M the month before that representing massive month-over-month growth in player volume. There are also a lot more players regularly playing on the site especially during peak hours, every day. Thee market cap is up over 1M since I recommended to buy (after I recommended this buyback plan to CHP management) somewhere on bitcointalk.

If they do raise to 1.5 or 2% they will likely offer a nice rakeback program so that not only the top 50 players on the leaderboard can win rewards for playing cash games. It's hardly noticeable 1% rake even now (it has a max of 2 BB rake/hand for most tables except for very high stakes) and 25% goes back to players with 75% burned. So if they do up it to 2% that would mean over 12.5M burned per month at current rates and the platform only continues to grow.
AmoreJaz
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1102

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 05:39:52 AM

encountered this project again and wondering if they are living up with their tagline as the world's most useable crypto!
Now how many partnerships do they have here? to achieve their mission, they should work religiously in securing potential collaborations.
otherwise just another altcoin claiming what they are not!

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
hazidofasa

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 08:06:39 AM

Awesome, best project in last 2 years, we really are tired of that Ico scam erc20 coins

Finally a real POW coin

Congrats team
Hello user, we have to support that projects who supports in the solving of world's problem like Car tyres are a major global waste problem. Collectively we drive 1.5 billion tyres to the end of their useful lives every year. They can be retread and reused up to a point, but not endlessly. And at the end of their usefulness you have a conundrum. End of life tyres (or ELTs) are difficult to process for any kind of recycling, because they’re a complex mix of materials – natural and synthetic rubber, fibre and wire, all in a heavy and unwieldy package. They’re not biodegradeable, so tyres don’t rot down naturally. And every year we use more of them. And from this busy world Emjac is trying to solve this problem by decentralised process.

EMJAC aims to expand the penetration and knowledge sharing of our recycling concept and ecosystem around the world starting with major cities which produce the highest numbers of waste tyres.  EMJAC will integrate blockchain and traceability technology to solve the global waste tyres problem. EMJAC (EMJ) adopts the Ethereum blockchain ecosystem, well known for its decentralized approach that runs smart contracts to enhance the transparency and traceability of global waste tyres management to reduce illegal dumping.https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2677729;sa=showPosts
Mihawk

Activity: 1149
Merit: 347

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 03:47:57 PM

At least some advances are being made. I found BITC a few days ago and found it interesting how things are being developed.
MaPeX

Activity: 157

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 10:40:23 PM

Hello miners,
BitCash added to MinerWorld.eu

To mine and get paid BITC

Code:
-a x16r -o stratum+tcp://minerworld.eu:3636 -u youwalletaddress -p c=BITC

Pool address: https://minerworld.eu

Happy mining  Cool
CryptTech
Copper Member

Activity: 328

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2019, 08:55:17 PM

They've seen the post, I don't think they are particularly interested. Can't say I blame them at the moment.  Maybe if BitCash could get us listed on STEX alongside it and/or offer other large beneficial things to CoinPoker in order to get them to do it. It's too one sided right now... BitCash needs CHP but CHP doesn't need BitCash. However, there are synergies and I believe they could work together for the better of both projects.

Maybe if BitCash is interested they can PM either one of the CHP admins or can PM me on discord and I'll set them up. I am Knowledge Bot on discord

STEX is very bad exchange, very long withdraw

AllCrypt.Tech - News Cryptocurrency | ✅ BattleHashes.Com - Multiplayer gambling on blockchain | Discussion Thread BH: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5188527.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: