Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:37:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin stats to kickoff 2020  (Read 451 times)
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 06:12:39 AM

The information you have provided here is not enough to prove that there is going to be increase this year, but anyway, we all wants the price of Bitcoin to increase this 2020 and we are strongly believing that there is going to be an increase. And yes I have seen a few analysis that were done by experts to prove that there is going to be increase this year.

But trust me, as long as it’s cryptocurrency that we are talking about here anything can happen. You can wake up and anything will happen. I did believe those predictions but that wasuntil yesterday when I started seeing news about US government auctioning 4000+ Bitcoin.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 11:27:00 AM

[snip]
Holders doesn't want to sell at any price right now and this make it contrary to what you are saying about people who are holding.
Well, you have a point in there, they kept hold until they will gain profit on it. These stats made me optimistic, I am really looking forward to the Bitcoin's price to rise within the year. As far as I remember, one of the stock markets in China has declared that it had around 2.7 million new Bitcoin wallet and around 500k of new wallets in the Ethereum network. Halving really affected the price though. Before the bull run last 2017, --halving was also there and the reason why it arouses. Indeed, perhaps this is the time of Bitcoin to shine again.
Everyone has a mindset of holding until it reaches back to $20k or more. To be honest, those new wallets doesn't really count for me. What matters is the new businesses and investors that are actually investing money to bitcoin and shares the same thought of holding and not selling at any point.

This creates scarcity which impacts the price of bitcoin. Halving is one of the greatest events for bitcoin and again, some are comparing the upcoming halving with the halving that Litecoin made because it has no impact but there's no point of comparing it.

alizarosa1123

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 11:43:48 AM

Decent details, some information that i do not peruse yet were incorporated. i can not recall the last article which says bitcoin is dead. It appears to be long that I read it and reach that number at now . we should always trust that btc will perform preferable now over a year ago as splitting will happen this year.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: