Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:55:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ---- ✅ [ANN]DMme ⭐ ERC20-Token⭐✅----(LIVE ON CREX24&CRYPTOBRIDGE)  (Read 2895 times)
bbvedf

Activity: 588
Merit: 61

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2019, 05:06:56 PM

Hi guys!
I've been following the project "almost" from the beginning. I have participated in Discord, I have bought some coins in Hotdex, ..., it seems to me that there is a very competent community behind, and that is always a guarantee.
Anyway, I'm a bit off-topic, but ... is this the only project that aims to private courier via blockchain?
Otherwise, what differentiates us from the competition?

BetFury                                                
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kusaka

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 06:17:38 PM

I think, DMME blockchain-tech messenger is just in time. The recent fighting Telegram vs FSB for users' data, shows weak sides of current messengers. They are all associated with certain people, like Durov, Koum etc. People succumb to pressure, blockchain not.
Pegasus24

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 06:23:19 PM

DMME is a great performer in the current market. Awesome team, great usp and nice and active community. Better watch this one as it will be a great succes without a doubt. Blockchain driven real private messaging need i say more?
stefanoxc22

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 07:20:53 PM

DMme is a great monday its market is very important, it is a long-term project so it sounds very good, it also has a good ROI of MN, also every day they are doing great assassinations in the project, very good work to the team congratulations kids, they're making good progress.
zincas100

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 07:26:51 PM

Well, with globalization of information, its getting harder and harder to make sure that your data transmitions are safe. This is where DMME enters, with a descentralized high speed blockchain based comunication. This will surelly make an incredible comunications revolutions that we all need.
This will be the future!
Bio_Logik
Copper Member

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 07:59:49 PM

New projects that can survive the bear market will be the ones people would want to look at getting into and I believe DMME is one of them as they have a good concept here and also the low emissions help keep DMME sustainable over the long term. Time will tell if DMME will succeed in the long term as getting the user base might be a challenge but with some good marketing it could very easily grow very quickly.

well said and fully agree. But if it wasnt a challenge, it wouldnt be as interesting, exciting and fun Wink
Bio_Logik
Copper Member

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 08:04:33 PM

You know i do agree with you on the fact that even though most crypto enthusiasts term to see telegram as being a secured chatting platform i also have some concerns of their level of security. I saved a password of my blog platform but later i searched for it several times i could not find it. I hope this messenger would actually offer full security to telegram users and with their low maximum of coin supply we can be assured that we are going to see a rise in this native coin.

their security cannot be judged as they refuse to have their code audited and they dont use industry standards. I use tg everyday, it is truly amazing, loads of features and all for free..........Wait?? for free? no ad? nothing? this is where i have the most concern. Durov is an advocate for privacy, but he seems to never been running out of money.  Huh Huh Huh
Sharkdiver_CT

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 08:24:42 PM

Privacy is the human right to be left alone! New technology is frequently the driver that causes a need for reevaluation of the standard norms that apply to privacy. In other words, technologies that were used to disrupt existing ones, especially in communications achieved mass adoption thanks to their usability, cost-efficiency and time-saving, whereas nobody gave much thought about the fact that they can be used to invade their users privacy. Your messages are your business and your business only! Let's keep it that way!

DMme does not take individual privacy for granted! That is why this is one of the most exciting projects in the crypto privacy sphere and a link that was missing until now! Keep up the good work
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2019, 09:25:20 PM

I'm looking forward to seeing the new DMME web wallet being released as judging by the screenshot on the discord, it looks a lot better then the current web wallet we use now. Slowly but surely DMME we continue to develop and grow and like I said many times before, it will take time as DMME is set up for the long term.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
argakiig

Activity: 658
Merit: 257

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 11:54:40 AM

Not much information about this project yet. Your wpp is still unpublished, everything is in the idea. and I am quite reckless when investing here. I will come back when the project has real products ;. and I will also follow this project Wink Wink

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Dalib

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

A Top Web 3 Gaming Layer2 Provider

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 02:07:13 AM

information about new web wallet coming soon. right ?. look forward to this. I like BTC-DMME exchange feature. Very good. however, it seems that you need to change the interface, quite difficult to see

Larsinist (OP)

Activity: 510
Merit: 31

CryptoDude

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 05:31:57 PM

ANOTHER WEEK, ANOTHER STORY The DMme weekly is out

---Please check it out, don't hesitate to clap, share, love, and tweet---

https://medium.com/@.Bio_Logik./dmme-weekly-more-listing-and-more-on-privacy-f4aab5ba6ac3

Join our discord for the latest news

DMME discord link:https://discord.gg/2z5xJEZ

-⭐ JOIN THE DMme COMMUNITY⭐-

Busen1

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 01:28:18 PM

Not much information about this project yet. Your wpp is still unpublished, everything is in the idea. and I am quite reckless when investing here. I will come back when the project has real products ;. and I will also follow this project Wink Wink

...enjoying my increasing stack on dmme as i wait for the next big news Smiley
....what good things will happen in next 1-2 months!?
vella85

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2019, 09:56:07 PM

I've been slowly accumulating more and more DMME with the prices this low. It seems as though people are just after quick profits here but I'm here for the long term as the concept of the project is good and has a lot of potential to be a top project. 

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Busen1

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 10:52:09 AM

I've been slowly accumulating more and more DMME with the prices this low. It seems as though people are just after quick profits here but I'm here for the long term as the concept of the project is good and has a lot of potential to be a top project. 

...also its kinda bottomed out....rewards are worth the rewards atm!!! and price is likely to rise soon....so ez investation for me atm Cheesy
Larsinist (OP)

CryptoDude

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 02:53:18 PM

----DMme WEEKLY IS OUT----

We are giving in this week's article update on the project and also looking at who cares about privacy.
Please read, share, clap and follow
Thanks

https://medium.com/@.Bio_Logik./dmme-weekly-up-to-date-vs-update-who-cares-about-privacy-anyway-e1993bfe044b

Larsinist (OP)

CryptoDude

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 11:51:48 AM

----DMme alpha test----

The messenger is under testing, and everything looks really good, get some cheap DMME coins on crex24
   https://crex24.com/exchange/DMME-BTC

For more info about product release join our discord

vella85

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 10:12:03 PM

Its nice to see that their is alpha testing going on and so far its looking good. I've been accumulating as much DMME as I can ready for when the messenger app is released as masternode holders will share in some of the profits the app makes.

Larsinist (OP)

CryptoDude

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 12:59:49 PM

----DMme WEEKLY IS OUT----

This week, we show the Alpha release screenshots, and the latest listing, alongside a small thought about young generation and privacy
have a lovely weekend all

https://medium.com/@.Bio_Logik./dmme-weekly-alpha-release-listing-younger-generation-and-privacy-27edaf69f3bb

Larsinist (OP)

CryptoDude

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 01:38:43 PM

----DMme IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT----

AS PART AS THE NEXT STEP FOR DMme, WHICH IS NOT ON THE ROADMAP, WE ARE REDOING IT! REDOING THE LOGO AND WEBSITE. A FULL REBRAND FOR THE EXCITING STUFF COMING AHEAD.
PLEASE HELP US TO CHOOSE THE NEW LOGO, JOIN OUR DISCORD AND GIVE US YOUR VOTE, IT WILL ALSO COME SOME REALLY GOOD NEWS IN NEAR FUTURE, THAT ALL DMme HOLDER WILL LIKE

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: