Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:25:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ---- ✅ [ANN]DMme ⭐ ERC20-Token⭐✅----(LIVE ON CREX24&CRYPTOBRIDGE)  (Read 2892 times)
Busen1

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 09:50:30 PM

Of course I appreciate this project at a high level. however, I believe, that today there are many similar programs, that are actively used by users. how the team is going to drag the users to their side? this should be a fairly global plan.
Yeah, it is a very competitive space.
Therefore, the project has a long term plan for it, it is hard target, but it is a reachable one.
DMme team can gradually and steadily develop the DMme project and its messenger platform to keep all moving onwards.
Someday, DMme messeger can beat others and become one of biggest ones in the world.
Nowadays, it is higher chances to see zero-to-hero, tiny-to-giant projects in many areas.

Yeah,i think this could be one of the gems...ressources seem to be here to be a NEW STANDARD in this area!!!
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bio_Logik
Copper Member

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 07:24:20 AM

We are really excited to have a working product in the making. There is a lot to do and once the app is in the play store, even more in term of marketing and endorsement. In the meantime, we are continuing the DMme journey. We are getting web wallet v2 to be live start of the week, and also reaching out on platform for exposure
Ka1zer

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 09:50:21 AM

Just want to congrats you for all the hard work.
Great to see so much development in such a short time.
Can't wait to see what's coming in the following weeks.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2019, 08:56:13 PM

Of course I appreciate this project at a high level. however, I believe, that today there are many similar programs, that are actively used by users. how the team is going to drag the users to their side? this should be a fairly global plan.
Yeah, it is a very competitive space.
Therefore, the project has a long term plan for it, it is hard target, but it is a reachable one.
DMme team can gradually and steadily develop the DMme project and its messenger platform to keep all moving onwards.
Someday, DMme messeger can beat others and become one of biggest ones in the world.
Nowadays, it is higher chances to see zero-to-hero, tiny-to-giant projects in many areas.

Yes it is a very competitive industry and that is why DMME is structured in a way for it to be a long term project with its low emissions. It is going to take time for DMME to build a user base just like many other platforms out there. I still think that DMME will be much better then telegram because no one knows what they do with users phone numbers and if DMME can attract even 10% of the telegram users then it will be off to a great start. First lets just wait and see what the messenger app will look like. 

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
vella85

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2019, 09:59:47 PM

Yes it is a very competitive industry and that is why DMME is structured in a way for it to be a long term project with its low emissions. It is going to take time for DMME to build a user base just like many other platforms out there. I still think that DMME will be much better then telegram because no one knows what they do with users phone numbers and if DMME can attract even 10% of the telegram users then it will be off to a great start. First lets just wait and see what the messenger app will look like. 
Low emission rate is a good choice made by DMme team.
For the advantage and potential of DDme to surpass Telegram, that is solid messenger platform for now, is it a realistic target?
I am on the same side of thinkings of vella85, competitive industry does not mean that new platform can not fight against old ones, and beat them.
Crypto exchange is a competitive one, right?
But, Binance made it, bet all old exchanges down to become the biggest one.  Smiley

That is right my friend.

The thing is that if DMME starts to get the attention from the masses then it could easily overtake these older platforms as people like to try new things and DMME messenger app offers that so it will be interesting to see how it goes ones the app is launched. Some apps can take time and some blow up overnight depending on what the app offers. I'm willing to wait and see and in the meantime earn them MN rewards.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
vella85

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2019, 10:06:00 PM

The thing is that if DMME starts to get the attention from the masses then it could easily overtake these older platforms as people like to try new things and DMME messenger app offers that so it will be interesting to see how it goes ones the app is launched. Some apps can take time and some blow up overnight depending on what the app offers. I'm willing to wait and see and in the meantime earn them MN rewards.
By now, DMme has still been something like a germ in mud, it is very popular for young projects, young platforms, especially if they launched in competitive areas.
DMme messenger with its promising new things might make it really competitive app.
Building up good messenger from innovative ideas first, then launching apps, making massive promotions (as effective as possible), expanding communities as widely as possible, and waiting for some months to see how it goes and takes part of users from old messenger platforms.

Yep, it will be interesting times for us holders of DMME to see where this project can go in the long term future. If they can target the right audience then it could take off very quickly. Then it would be a huge incentive for masternode holders as we would be sharing in the revenues from the app which could then see the price explode at the same time as people would want to get in and earn from the revenues if of course the messenger app becomes popular. Time will tell but like I said before, I'm willing to wait and see what happens with this project.

Busen1

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 06:17:50 PM

By now, DMme has still been something like a germ in mud, it is very popular for young projects, young platforms, especially if they launched in competitive areas.
DMme messenger with its promising new things might make it really competitive app.
Building up good messenger from innovative ideas first, then launching apps, making massive promotions (as effective as possible), expanding communities as widely as possible, and waiting for some months to see how it goes and takes part of users from old messenger platforms.

Yep, it will be interesting times for us holders of DMME to see where this project can go in the long term future. If they can target the right audience then it could take off very quickly. Then it would be a huge incentive for masternode holders as we would be sharing in the revenues from the app which could then see the price explode at the same time as people would want to get in and earn from the revenues if of course the messenger app becomes popular. Time will tell but like I said before, I'm willing to wait and see what happens with this project.

As of an investors sight: even for a midterm run there will be massive gains, also if dmme platform would take too long for the whole market to be ahead....but if they reach some things they want to achieve, than there is a platform used by many ppl(also other features possible)....this market sector of REAL PRIVACY WRITING isnt taken so far imo, and so this gap has to be closed!!!...if "normal writing ppl who doesnt care about them privacy of the usage of em data) join would only take some zeros behind the price, of price mooning anyway when app is just working
---in conclusion,imo possible outcome
1)App will run, price will shoot up easily to that point to marketcap of 500k  (kinda 10x from here)
2)then this coin would rise--if no competitor takes too much of the market--but its an app/coin/idea needed and much room to grow.....how fast it will rise depends on the app staying ahead and the marketing for              the use of the app to grow fast before others can keep up there too.......REAL PRIVACY WRITING is a market NEEDED and real hard to estimate how big this can be, but if adopted worldwide, even with some strong competitors this can be an easiest!!! marcetcap of 100mio+
3) if app is cheap enough and well known, also the "not privacy-caring" ppl could join...and if the idea of PRIVACY will be brought to them, it will be faaaar more!!!(((total crypto market adaption inevitable imo also)))

Every bad habbit of a company,bank or government WILL DRIVE PEOPLE INTO PRIVACY!!! ...every monopolized thing, every printed dollar, every riot and war WILL DRIVE PEOPLE INTO PRIVACY!

...so imo there is all possible 10x-1000x (((-100000x)))

...so it depends on the Dmme team, and as they normally not known as idiots running around trying to fuck doorknoobs as other teams are known as----it will be a funny MOON RIDE in any way!!! Cheesy
max17

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 09:14:29 PM

well said
i will just add this coin has it own nich market
many people know about it but still sotn invest in it yet
also the market has it onw cicle so is just about time
in the mid term i will heel staking and buying it

Busen1

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 09:43:36 PM

well said

so its kinda like BTC, just on a lower level, now one rly invested in yet...but will come for sure Tongue
argakiig

Activity: 658
Merit: 257

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 02:23:49 AM

well said

to ensure safety. I think you should invest after the project's product is officially launched

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Bio_Logik
Copper Member

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 07:18:14 AM

As of an investors sight: even for a midterm run there will be massive gains, also if dmme platform would take too long for the whole market to be ahead....but if they reach some things they want to achieve, than there is a platform used by many ppl(also other features possible)....this market sector of REAL PRIVACY WRITING isnt taken so far imo, and so this gap has to be closed!!!...if "normal writing ppl who doesnt care about them privacy of the usage of em data) join would only take some zeros behind the price, of price mooning anyway when app is just working
1)App will run, price will shoot up easily to that point to marketcap of 500k  (kinda 10x from here)
2)then this coin would rise--if no competitor takes too much of the market--but its an app/coin/idea needed and much room to grow.....how fast it will rise depends on the app staying ahead and the marketing for              the use of the app to grow fast before others can keep up there too.......REAL PRIVACY WRITING is a market NEEDED and real hard to estimate how big this can be, but if adopted worldwide, even with some strong competitors this can be an easiest!!! marcetcap of 100mio+
3) if app is cheap enough and well known, also the "not privacy-caring" ppl could join...and if the idea of PRIVACY will be brought to them, it will be faaaar more!!!(((total crypto market adaption inevitable imo also)))

Every bad habbit of a company,bank or government WILL DRIVE PEOPLE INTO PRIVACY!!! ...every monopolized thing, every printed dollar, every riot and war WILL DRIVE PEOPLE INTO PRIVACY!

...so it depends on the Dmme team, and as they normally not known as idiots running around trying to fuck doorknoobs as other teams are known as----it will be a funny MOON RIDE in any way!!! Cheesy

Well put and well said. Although I wont comment on the price (for obvious reasons), the matter of the fact is we are seeing more and more privacy driven projects and companies. I could (and will in the future) write an extensive essay on why this is, where does it come from and where it is going. For now, let's just say that it is a slow and minority driven movement that will grow and grow. Yes, loads of people will never care, because they dont mind paying for a free product with their data and private information. For the rest of us, we will fight to keep our privacy private
Bio_Logik
Copper Member

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 07:19:58 AM

well said

Agree with the niched market, although there are dozens of apps out there, we want to be innovative in our approach by offering features related to crypto space
Bio_Logik
Copper Member

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 07:20:57 AM

well said

to ensure safety. I think you should invest after the project's product is officially launched

That is also a good approach, people wont have the same return if the price rises massively, but a safer approach
Busen1

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 10:54:45 AM

Well put and well said. Although I wont comment on the price (for obvious reasons), the matter of the fact is we are seeing more and more privacy driven projects and companies. I could (and will in the future) write an extensive essay on why this is, where does it come from and where it is going. For now, let's just say that it is a slow and minority driven movement that will grow and grow. Yes, loads of people will never care, because they dont mind paying for a free product with their data and private information. For the rest of us, we will fight to keep our privacy private

No need to comment on the price....i just wanted to state, that this is a perfect!!! time starting this coin, and some things can go unbelievable fast and more invcredible as it is imaginable--Things never thought before can be reached, if the rocks start to roll....Achievements of dmme will motivate dmme team+community, so i think if some things happen, then also the team will be surprised that this can get more succesful as thought in first place^^

Is it big enough, fees could be established low enough, that "ppl who dont care", wont care of "paying a bit" for writing too!!! Cheesy   .....i think one has/had to pay 70 cents or so for using WA each year, or so!?! ,...also ppl pay much for them mobile contracts!!! ....if dmme can get big enough, there will be always ways to get dmme integrated in some other thingys to get it to the "normal crowd; not caring ppl"
.....maybe a 2nd messanger app of dmme, filled and financed with some advertizing or some funds, with ofc waaay less privacy, released at the right time to the "untaught" crowd just for raising awareness of the REAL PRIVACY DMME APP...stating all the time that is possible to get passive income through it or to use it for the original intended usecase
...or in combination with some other functions---maybe adoption of crowd through spendability through cards,till ppl realize they can use it for privacy too---these could be marketing moves in a more far future to get on top if (imo a more final^^)bullmarkt brakes through!!! .....the "stupid crowd" has to be taken into it by force!!! Cheesy  (maybe playing with mainstream a bit in the future--also if its not rly liked^^)

...idk how much work the team will put in it, but imo they can transform the coin into something rly rly big, if they believe on them own and the timing is played at its best!!!
....get this thing rolling soon, tricky but with substance and i think a massive "first investors" wave comming soon on dmme - as more respect of the other older cryptonians come to this coin too....then the moon wil start to glow!!!
Bio_Logik
Copper Member

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 12:38:35 PM

ahahah, i like the idea of a taught vs untaught version of the dmme app. even if we will never do it.

Busen1

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 03:52:51 PM

ahahah, i like the idea of a taught vs untaught version of the dmme app. even if we will never do it.

hehe Tongue

ooooooooor^^   ...also an atomic swap of dmme into a coin/or partnership with a simple phoning thingy would be cool Wink    ....so i could have my stack dmme i can use for privacy things and be able to insta swap paying my phone bill/phone calls i make as i pretend being a "normal guy" Cheesy    ....atomic swaps in any ways will be cool for any coin imo Tongue
vella85

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2019, 09:41:49 PM

New projects that can survive the bear market will be the ones people would want to look at getting into and I believe DMME is one of them as they have a good concept here and also the low emissions help keep DMME sustainable over the long term. Time will tell if DMME will succeed in the long term as getting the user base might be a challenge but with some good marketing it could very easily grow very quickly.

Sellman

Activity: 406
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 11:38:31 PM

New projects that can survive the bear market will be the ones people would want to look at getting into and I believe DMME is one of them as they have a good concept here and also the low emissions help keep DMME sustainable over the long term. Time will tell if DMME will succeed in the long term as getting the user base might be a challenge but with some good marketing it could very easily grow very quickly.
That's what Vitalik said months ago, something like
Bear market is period to focus on technical developments, on technology developments
That was what he and Ethereum team did for ETH project years ago, and the advice has its value so far.
Hence, I agreed with what vella85 wrote, DMme has been just a very young project, so it's hard to say it survived through the crash, and bear market because it is more appropriate to say like this for projects that launched in 2017 or early 2018.
Anyway, let's see DMme project's movememts next months.
uszaty43

Activity: 849
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 11:51:19 PM

You know i do agree with you on the fact that even though most crypto enthusiasts term to see telegram as being a secured chatting platform i also have some concerns of their level of security. I saved a password of my blog platform but later i searched for it several times i could not find it. I hope this messenger would actually offer full security to telegram users and with their low maximum of coin supply we can be assured that we are going to see a rise in this native coin.
Larsinist (OP)

Activity: 510
Merit: 31

CryptoDude

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 04:13:35 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2019, 04:23:46 PM by Larsinist

NEW MONITORING PLATFORM HAS LISTED DMME

---And we are talking about one of the biggest platform, with a really intuitive interface

We are delighted to be listed on MNCN PLATFORM, this is a really great news. We are now listed on the main platform for crypto and masternode: coinlib, coingecko, mno pro, delta, blockfolio and mncn---

https://mncn.online/coins/DMME

Join our discord for the latest news

DMME discord link:https://discord.gg/2z5xJEZ

-⭐ JOIN THE DMme COMMUNITY⭐-

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: