Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:18:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trump and the incest rituals  (Read 237 times)
Butterscotch Cartman (OP)

Activity: 108
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 02:14:22 AM

You guys need to understand how deep this rabbit hole really goes.  Virtually every person in power across the globe is particpating in these blood and incest rituals.  The evidence is all over and Trump fucking his own daughter is no exception!   They are living an opposite life of the regular people in society. 

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mayo2u

Activity: 325
Merit: 26

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 02:53:32 AM

You guys need to understand how deep this rabbit hole really goes.  Virtually every person in power across the globe is particpating in these blood and incest rituals.  The evidence is all over and Trump fucking his own daughter is no exception!   They are living an opposite life of the regular people in society. 

Shit. I have pictures like that of me and my daughter. So that means I've committed incest? NO. MF, it doesn't.

amicrypto

Activity: 98
Merit: 49

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 04:31:26 AM
Merited by Spendulus (1)

Now we have stories of Trump performing "Coitus" with his daughter. Liberals have taken this way too far. The man has been elected for 4 years, let him perform his duties and if you still don't like him then you may throw him out. By putting up such baseless and shameful content in easily available Media you are doing no good to your country.

For all his personal flaws, I personally believe that he has the good of his nation at his heart. His policies and actions to "Making America Great Again" can be debated but one should not stoop so low to attack his family and personal relationships.
Agarthian

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 05:24:07 AM

Nothing suprising about this.
Obao6

Activity: 25
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 09:29:52 AM
Merited by Spendulus (1)

Trump is definitely a weirdo but accusations like this one are useless. It makes anti-Trump people look angry and stupid.
The man is mocked by the entire world, no need for nonsense accusations.
Stblcn

Activity: 20
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 06:43:00 AM
Merited by Spendulus (1)

I felt so happy seeing anti trump gradually dying in anger and hatred. he is still the US president until his term is ended! 
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 11:20:49 AM

Trump is definitely a weirdo but accusations like this one are useless. It makes anti-Trump people look angry and stupid.

Agree. Although this is as titillating as believing Obama is gay and Michele has a dick, this is some of the same that contributes to the divisive political climate we are all experiencing at the moment. There is no proof of this. With all the obvious flaws that Trump has, this undermines more realistic arguments against Trump. Although I will say perversion of the sort you have mentioned does happen with alarming frequency among the truly elite; money can insulate you from some amazing shit if you have enough of it.

A more convincing argument about Trump and pedophilia would have been mentioning his association with Jeff Epstein, a convicted pedophile know for having child fuck fests on his private island he named "Little Saint James". You seriously cant make this shit up. Google it.

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.” - Donald Trump

Bill Clinton hung around with this nasty fuck as well. Guilt by association, for the lot of them.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 01:07:04 PM

Agree. Although this is as titillating as believing Obama is gay and Michele has a dick, this is some of the same that contributes to the divisive political climate we are all experiencing at the moment. There is no proof of this. With all the obvious flaws that Trump has, this undermines more realistic arguments against Trump. Although I will say perversion of the sort you have mentioned does happen with alarming frequency among the truly elite; money can insulate you from some amazing shit if you have enough of it.

A more convincing argument about Trump and pedophilia would have been mentioning his association with Jeff Epstein, a convicted pedophile know for having child fuck fests on his private island he named "Little Saint James". You seriously cant make this shit up. Google it.

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.” - Donald Trump

Bill Clinton hung around with this nasty fuck as well. Guilt by association, for the lot of them.
At least your example is based on reality and equally implicates both sides of the political spectrum. The poster's on the contrary is just yet another smear at the republicans, overlook all the flaws of the democrats.

MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 03:17:50 PM

-snip the nonsense- 

That's nice, it looks like he loves his kids to me. See his daughter holding his hands, that's sweet. They stop being sweet around 15 and become little monsters. I sure do miss the younger years of my kids when daddy was everything.

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 12:15:05 AM

-snip the nonsense- 

That's nice, it looks like he loves his kids to me. See his daughter holding his hands, that's sweet. They stop being sweet around 15 and become little monsters. I sure do miss the younger years of my kids when daddy was everything.

Agreed. They become masters around 15 and then seem to wake up around 25.
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 07:23:03 AM
Last edit: February 07, 2019, 06:27:01 PM by tvbcof

There is some possibility that the Trump clan are Frankists.  Some of the associations we've observed since the election lend strength to that hypothesis.  Being frenemies with the Brzezinski clan would be one such example.

Sabbatai Zevi was considered the be their Messiah by a good portion of the world's Jewery in his time.  One of his things was to do 'evil', or at least the opposite of what orthodoxy says to do, in order to make God come back and take care of business.

Jacob Frank advertised himself as a follow-up to Zevi, but he took things some steps farther including all manner of sexual degeneracy including, reportedly, father/daughter incest.  When the existence of Frank and Frankists cannot be avoided, the 'narrative' is that Frankists are by now extinct.  Last time I looked at the wikipedia entry for the U.S. supreme court justice Louis Brandeis was associated with that sect so they were at least 'a thing' around the time of WW-I.

For obvious reasons families who participate in this type of behavior would do so while maintaining a certain degree of privacy (and are sometimes labeled/mis-labeled crypto-Jews) which makes it important to 'signal' in various ways to others of their type.  E.g., circulating family pics taken just behind a couple of parrots fucking.

Trump being involved in some really sick stuff would not surprise me in the slightest.  It would explain why he would be qualified to be set in the president's seat, and I don't think that there is almost any chance that we'll see anyone be president who is not involved in the same manner of sick stuff before the country completely collapses in a 'controlled demolition.'

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: