Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:55:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of Bitcoin as a sustainable currency.  (Read 807 times)
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 05:48:19 AM

So far, the use of Bitcoin is mostly for investment only and getting profits from trading or some.
But yeah, all we know that it is also used for illegal transaction around the world that always becomes the bad issues about Bitcoin.
Actually, today, some industries and companies also accept this cryptocurrency as one of their payment methods, however, they are very limited in some certain countries. It is probably because many countries still forbid the use of cryptocurrency.
So far, the presence of Bitcoin ATM in some new countries may be also a good follow up to make the utility of this coin better than previously.
I believe that along time, Bitcoin can be really part of the sustainable currency worldwide.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lyks15

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 11:18:12 PM

I think when we cannot say sustainable currency it depends in country if it can afford to upgrade their online system. And I think this is not possible because bitcoin's value is not consistent. Now that bitcoin atm is already rising there is no assurance for the accurate and consiatent value. Bitcoin need some changes or innocation.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 07:32:23 PM

The lost of interest and panic about Bitcoin arise as a result of the negative advantage many people took on the beginners as at 2017 by scamming them of their funds. I think in terms of using it for goods and services Bitcoin is the number one coin with the highest usage as some firms are using it as means of payment already and I believed more development on the way Bitcoin must progress but we need to be patient.
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 12:02:23 AM

I must say it is, you have to be persistent and believing that it holds till the future.On how modern and fast growing economic country adopted it, and how it turns out to be most use of today.The fast growing economic world are not blinded anymore of adaptation of modern use of everything even using now digital way payments , and how those who are using bitcoin enjoying it by means of no hustle transactions.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 12:22:26 AM

I think the problem comes with the way people are promoting bitcoin because I am sure many people have heard about it but still they never thought about using it thinking its not that helpful for them. At least for a beginner that doesn't know anything about cryptocurrencies, bitcoin will seem like an investment and not like a currency for payments since the most popular news about bitcoin are regarding its price and the way people are making profit from it
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 06:20:06 AM

I think Bitcoin is a good future as a durable currency.

we cant say that for now  . bitcoin isnt a durable currency because it does have some weaknesses and disadvantages  .

Bitcoin is now one of the most popular Crypto coins online, there is no online field where Bitcoin is not acceptable.

one of the most popular ? bitcoin is the number one popular cryptocurrency not only today but also before  but there are still others that didnt accept or recognize bitcoin  .

Bitcoin slowly becoming popular with an offline exchange. The most expensive and influential coins of this period are the Bitcoin. Considering all aspects, Bitcoin is going to be a durable currency in the future.

being popular and expensive does not give assurance that bitcoin can sustain it  . there are so many what if's that can possibly happen  .
santiago607

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2019, 09:41:19 PM

It is obvious that for one to attain a better and prosperous future, one must first correct the present errors and work assiduously towards achieving that better, brighter and enviable future. This analogy is directly applicable to the future of Bitcoin.

It is no doubt that Bitcoin has suffered some setbacks within the past two years as a result of cyber scam perpetrated by the enemies of the market who come up in disguise of Bitcoin traders and buyers but what must be done in other to resuscitate its image to the attraction of the world again is for us to collectively embark on a serious campaign on various social media platforms like; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc. on how effective, transparent, decentralized, accessible, scalable and highly sophisticated the ecosystem is built upon in giving people the leverage to do business without any form of stress.

We have to convince the minds of people and change their perception that this ecosystem (Bitcoin) is people's-centered i.e it is geared towards guaranteeing individuals the security, effectiveness and ease they desire in making business transaction with little or no fear. owing to the fact that it is free from a monopoly of control aimed at rendering equal services to everyone irrespective of your person.

After all of this have been achieved of which i am positive about, the interest and momentum in the demand for  Bitcoin will rise and go viral across countries of the world without any form of inhibition.
tasedijers

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 08:11:34 AM

I would like to see cryptocurrency available in every country. It has always seemed strange to me that the United States could not resolve the issue of their use for so long, while the countries of the east are already actively integrating cryptocurrency in their countries. It’s good if the new policy allows digital assets to be legal.
amposed

Activity: 104

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 08:18:12 AM

I would like to see cryptocurrency available in every country. It has always seemed strange to me that the United States could not resolve the issue of their use for so long, while the countries of the east are already actively integrating cryptocurrency in their countries. It’s good if the new policy allows digital assets to be legal.
Cryptocurrency and cash can successfully coexist together. I see many areas in which the use of cryptocurrency in general has good prospects. This is a transport system, energy, payment, real estate system. If they finally work out rules for regulating cryptocurrencies and can approve them in leading countries, then I think this will help and reduce the amount of fraud
tasedijers

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 08:23:44 AM

Cryptocurrency and cash can successfully coexist together. I see many areas in which the use of cryptocurrency in general has good prospects. This is a transport system, energy, payment, real estate system. If they finally work out rules for regulating cryptocurrencies and can approve them in leading countries, then I think this will help and reduce the amount of fraud
In my opinion, cryptocurrencies can become the link that can create a single economic system. And the fact that not many support cryptocurrency is because they understand this topic poorly. Therefore, I like taklimakan, where novices and crypto industry experts can find good analytics and useful tools, educational materials to understand the topic of cryptocurrencies and the blockchain better and more effectively to use them.
darnekleo

Activity: 110

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 08:29:26 AM

A technical revolution cannot be stopped, but it can be delayed. until the countries have settled the question of the legitimate use of cryptocurrencies, they thereby inhibit progress. New startups need investors, they are easier to find by launching your token. It would be good if America develops a plan to recognize digital assets.
ralosted

Activity: 82

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 08:35:28 AM

A technical revolution cannot be stopped, but it can be delayed. until the countries have settled the question of the legitimate use of cryptocurrencies, they thereby inhibit progress. New startups need investors, they are easier to find by launching your token. It would be good if America develops a plan to recognize digital assets.
If America finally makes the blockchain and cryptocurrency legal, then a clear regulation will allow to better secure the investment market. Positive changes
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2019, 01:52:48 PM

This is possible in fact bitcoin has adapted already in some establishment as an option to fiat money. This is where I believe in that bitcoin will be used as an option for payments.

With bitcoin's feature that is really unique having its market price some twist due to its high volatility compared to fiat money. So, this will encourage everybody to join and invest in btc.
Wakhid Mukti

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 02:42:08 PM

I think in parts of Asia it has started to legalize Bitcoin and use Bitcoin as a legitimate payment tool. Just say Japan. This is the beginning of mass adoption in my opinion. Ok, we need to worry now about the future of Bitcoin, playing through illegal trade, ICO, scams and all things that are bad but it cannot cover the kindness or revolution brought by Bitcoin. Slowly, various countries have begun to pay attention and create a new regulatory framework for bitcoin at this time. With the legitimacy of Bitcoin that is currently starting to emerge, this is the beginning of bitcoin as a digital currency and legal payment instrument or payment option.

Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 04:17:00 PM

Bitcoin is most of a digital asset for me in order to store the value of money.
It is true that if Bitcoin will be a sustainable currency and be exchanged for daily transactions then this is going to bring a promising future for the ecosystem. However, I don't think that we are ready for that as we don't have the necessary infrastructure established.
Zooming

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 08:50:37 PM

Ive seen this topic awhile not only on this page but also places like reddit. All i see are the same exact things is what is funny. Please inform us with new information on the topic.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: