Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:57:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain friendly countries?  (Read 272 times)
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 01:14:27 PM

I don't think there are any countries "unfriendly" towards blockchain. If anything, some have issues with the coins or tokens from ICOs etc, but blockchain itself is pretty much a non issue. A block chain is more or less a write only, immutable database, self protected on each new entry. There are infinite applications where such a system could prove useful, something you want data to never be tampered with, such as votes or people's IDs.

Only a corrupt society that "needs" to be able to alter registries after the fact, would object this technology. It does bring transparency and it should in fact be pursued.
Got it mate,blockchain is a technology in which as of now almost the whole world are looking unto using this,banks are now adopting the technology to bring inside them so i guess were on the same stand about blockchain

The problem maybe are the ICO the tokens and the coins that includes this they are the problem this community must faced

Going back to the topic,well i guess try to explore asian countries for sure you can find a safe haven in one of the country’s with good ambiance for cryptonians

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BorutosDad

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 04:53:54 PM

Why no one remembers the third world countries? Belarus for example. Oddly enough, people in this country are very friendly with crypto as far as I know.

Do you consider Belarus to be a Third-World Country? I certainly don't.
This is not really a third world of course, but it is one of the less developed countries.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 07:41:38 PM

To me Philippine is the most cryptocurrencies friendly country.  Other countries like South Korea and Japan are trying but not like Philippines.  I believe that in future we would have more countries opening up there financial system for Cryptocoins developments.
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 04:05:07 AM

To me Philippine is the most cryptocurrencies friendly country.  Other countries like South Korea and Japan are trying but not like Philippines.  I believe that in future we would have more countries opening up there financial system for Cryptocoins developments.
Wow, I am happy to hear this news that the philippine country which is a member of Southeast Asia has been able to receive it well, hopefully it will spread to other member countries, because clearly I want that to happen, because until now my country hasn't done it yet. hopefully as a fellow Southeast Asian country there will be positive contamination.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: