Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:30:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [2019-1-27]Apple Co-Founder Steve Wozniak Declares He Sold All His BTC Holdings  (Read 407 times)
pixie85

Activity: 2128
Merit: 524

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 07:35:00 PM

I remember an article that I read a long time ago, where someone asked why "BARONESS MICHELLE MONE" called himself a crypto expert when she only recently had contact with crypto.

Why the hell the news channels worry about what Steve Wozniak did with his bitcoin? The crypto community is too big to be afflicted with the guesses, actions and opinions of just one person

In this space everyone is an expert. Check out some of those youtubers who do TA and stuff. All of them talk like they're some kind of experts and they know what is going to happen with Bitcoin and how long the bear market is going to last. Most of these people started their channels in the last bull market and this is the first Bitcoin cycle they're seeing.
When you're rich you your self esteem rises to the point where you become an expert on everything you touch. The best jokes are made of rich people talking about the financial situation of the poor.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 07:08:18 PM

He must be that face who began all this domino falling down from 20000$ to current 3000 and something, meanwhile when prognoses for crypto were 50000$. I do not know for sure, but I think he will be one of the first and huge investors when bitcoin will face its bottom. And he will sell again when the price will be suitable to him. Nice strategy Steve!
BLAST2MARS

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 06:13:35 AM

Another FUD and recycled post. If you guys saw that they did sell their tokens in December then that is nothing news and we should move on. Just think that he had his moment and the next bull run is ours so don't let your spirits down and make him an inspiration who holds for a long time.
bhadz

Activity: 2408
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2019, 10:19:27 PM

Another FUD and recycled post. If you guys saw that they did sell their tokens in December then that is nothing news and we should move on.
The point is to make other investors feel bad for what he and others did. Posting this on the times of downness would give the remaining people a bad feeling and regret that they never sold during the all time high. Yes it might not be a news but these medias keeps on pushing the people to have that kind of feeling which leads them to sell so that they can buy more of it before the another bull run.
Just think that he had his moment and the next bull run is ours so don't let your spirits down and make him an inspiration who holds for a long time.
Inspiring everyone that even these rich people has to sell if there's profit in it.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 11:21:56 PM

Another FUD and recycled post. If you guys saw that they did sell their tokens in December then that is nothing news and we should move on.
The point is to make other investors feel bad for what he and others did. Posting this on the times of downness would give the remaining people a bad feeling and regret that they never sold during the all time high. Yes it might not be a news but these medias keeps on pushing the people to have that kind of feeling which leads them to sell so that they can buy more of it before the another bull run.
Making FUD aren't really gonna help in the situation of the market right now but i agree with you that these medias are making a story just to make money. Does this news owners doesn't care about of their reliability if they get caught making recycled or even fake stories?

If i were these weak-handed people, i would rather not go on the news but look the chart to see the difference of pump and dump. They will figure it out soon once they know that there is a manipulation.

bhadz

Activity: 2408
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2019, 12:32:20 PM

Making FUD aren't really gonna help in the situation of the market right now but i agree with you that these medias are making a story just to make money. Does this news owners doesn't care about of their reliability if they get caught making recycled or even fake stories?

If i were these weak-handed people, i would rather not go on the news but look the chart to see the difference of pump and dump. They will figure it out soon once they know that there is a manipulation.
It won't help if you're sole purpose is to make the market better. But for these folks that has large capacity and high capital to play with the market, they can do whatever they want such as pushing it for massive adoption or sending the community bad news or opinions regarding the current situation of bitcoin. We can't stop the weak handed people for buying such opinions as they admire Steve and other successful people and was known who made riches.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 10:41:32 PM

People don't consider themselves weak handed, and I'm pretty sure that they don't understand what the charts indicate other than the price itself either. They are easy targets for news outlets, because they click on anything.

People's problem here is that they overestimate themselves, and underestimate the market. If the price isn't going up, they claim that the market is being manipulated by institutions and whatnot.

I have been trying to figure out what the manipulation is that people refer to, but haven't seen anything actually indicating that. Most of the massive dumps aren't whale dumps, but stop losses triggering each other....

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: