Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:05:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TerraGreen – Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  (Read 2551 times)
Aveatrex

Activity: 840
Merit: 375

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 03:34:14 PM

Please Do not spread this type of things. We are doing our best to make project successfull.
Participants have also understand situations of projects.We dont intend to hurt any participants.
bounty participants should submit KYC. If they dont want to submit KYC than He/She might have done any wrong thing to get extra coins. They can do many things to cheat projects.
We will get almost most of the KYC from all participants and they dont have any problem. there is possibility that participants who are not ready have done some wrong things to projects.

See we have also consulted experts and advisors very well and than we took decesion regarding KYC for bounty.

This doesn't exclude the fact that YOU advertised on your bounty thread in the beginning that there absolutely no KYC needed and now that bounty hunters put a lot of efforts to promote your project you decided to ask for KYC?This is unacceptable because I'm sure if you said that KYC was needed from the beginning I'm sure a lot of participants wouldn't have even participated, you must understand that not everyone is ready to hand out their personal information for your damn tokens. Seriously though, this behavior stains and tarnish the reputation of your project big time.

Edit:

reserve
Great News for our supporters.
1. NO KYC ANYMORE
After the Campaign has ended, the team will distribute the entire award among all campaign participants in the 60th day after the last date of sale. There is no need to pass KYC procedure to get your reward!
It was clearly said god dammit...

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 05:31:18 AM

Please Do not spread this type of things. We are doing our best to make project successfull.
Participants have also understand situations of projects.We dont intend to hurt any participants.
bounty participants should submit KYC. If they dont want to submit KYC than He/She might have done any wrong thing to get extra coins. They can do many things to cheat projects.
We will get almost most of the KYC from all participants and they dont have any problem. there is possibility that participants who are not ready have done some wrong things to projects.

See we have also consulted experts and advisors very well and than we took decesion regarding KYC for bounty.

At first you said NO KYC for bounty payments and then at the start of distribution you postponed it and instead make a new announcement regarding the KYC submission after the regulatory audit,  if you really want to make this project successful then do your part with honesty and integrity not like this I already passed my KYC for claiming my bounty but to my fellow bounty hunters who work hard for months and cannot receive their payments because of changed rules this is not fair.

quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 06:19:35 AM

At first you said NO KYC for bounty payments and then at the start of distribution you postponed it and instead make a new announcement regarding the KYC submission after the regulatory audit,  if you really want to make this project successful then do your part with honesty and integrity not like this I already passed my KYC for claiming my bounty but to my fellow bounty hunters who work hard for months and cannot receive their payments because of changed rules this is not fair.

Yes, you are right why do they change rules after completion of the bounty and most of the fellow bounty hunters will not get the bounty due to KYC problem. Why companies will not do in the right way, after collecting the amount they will change the things according to their needs.
Makleyhill

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 06:17:11 PM

TerraGreen (TGN) Coin Listed on Tokpie

TGN coin is now listed and tradeable on the following market:
TGN/ETH - https://tokpie.com/dashboard/make_request/tgn-eth/

terragreen (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2019, 01:30:00 PM

At first you said NO KYC for bounty payments and then at the start of distribution you postponed it and instead make a new announcement regarding the KYC submission after the regulatory audit,  if you really want to make this project successful then do your part with honesty and integrity not like this I already passed my KYC for claiming my bounty but to my fellow bounty hunters who work hard for months and cannot receive their payments because of changed rules this is not fair.

Yes, you are right why do they change rules after completion of the bounty and most of the fellow bounty hunters will not get the bounty due to KYC problem. Why companies will not do in the right way, after collecting the amount they will change the things according to their needs.
We have extended last KYC submission date to 25 July.
We have done this because we were getting many requests to extend KYC from Bounty participants. They don't have any problem. We also distributed coin to participants who have submitted KYC till 16 July and now we will distribute on 25 July to whom will submit KYC from 16 July to 25 July.

TelegramTwitter ❰❰❰❰❰❰  TERRAGREEN  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ Reddit  ● Medium
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●  GREENPAPER  ●  ICO Website  ●  ANN THREAD  ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
terragreen (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2019, 11:33:48 AM

TerraGreen Coin (TGN) is now listed on Exmarkets exchange

As per earlier announcement regarding listing on second exchange namely Exmarkets, We are glad to announce that TGN deposit is now open on Exmarkets exchange.
All users can now transfer thier TGN coin to Exmarkets account. Trading is now opened with TGN/BTC pair on Exmarkets.

Link to Exmarkets exchange
https://www.exmarkets.com

●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●  GREENPAPER  ●  ICO Website  ●  ANN THREAD  ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2019, 03:55:06 PM

At first you said NO KYC for bounty payments and then at the start of distribution you postponed it and instead make a new announcement regarding the KYC submission after the regulatory audit,  if you really want to make this project successful then do your part with honesty and integrity not like this I already passed my KYC for claiming my bounty but to my fellow bounty hunters who work hard for months and cannot receive their payments because of changed rules this is not fair.

We have extended last KYC submission date to 25 July.
We have done this because we were getting many requests to extend KYC from Bounty participants. They don't have any problem. We also distributed coin to participants who have submitted KYC till 16 July and now we will distribute on 25 July to whom will submit KYC from 16 July to 25 July.
thank you for your understanding of us participants who have been late in sending kyc, I will immediately do it and complete the Kyc in accordance with the rules that have been applied before it hopefully I don't find it difficult

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
hargila

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 04:40:51 PM

wow
How nice your scamming  tricks.
I think you are a top scammer in the world.     
YuKiang
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 05:14:12 PM

wow
How nice your scamming  tricks.
I think you are a top scammer in the world.     
Why do you call the project a scam? I went through KYC and received my tokens in my account without any problems. Now I can sell them on the exchanger,  the team has fulfilled all its obligations honestly to the participants of the bounty company.
Aveatrex

Activity: 840
Merit: 375

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 07:27:53 PM
Last edit: July 22, 2019, 05:18:45 PM by Aveatrex

Why do you call the project a scam? I went through KYC and received my tokens in my account without any problems. Now I can sell them on the exchanger,  the team has fulfilled all its obligations honestly to the participants of the bounty company.
TerraGreen announced months ago that there was no KYC needed to receive the rewards and now they changed their minds that's a clear violation of agreement that lead to loss people who joined only because KYC wasn't needed and aren't willing to submit their personal info,therefore calling it a scam.Please take time to read the allegations before defending them.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
terragreen (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2019, 11:49:43 AM

Why do you call the project a scam? I went through KYC and received my tokens in my account without any problems. Now I can sell them on the exchanger,  the team has fulfilled all its obligations honestly to the participants of the bounty company.
TerraGreen announced months ago that there was no KYC needed to receive the rewards and now they changed their minds that's a clear violation of agreement that lead to loss people who joined only because KYC wasn't needed and aren't willing to submit their personal info,therefore calling it a scam.Please take time to read the allegations before defending them.
Its not any scam. We are doing best to solve any problem regarding any issue.
There should not be any issue if participants really wants to get coin for what they have done. So they have problem because they have done some cheating with project or they should have thier personal benifite by doing this type of activities.
we will not hurt real participants. we are in talk with legal advisors and expert. There will be some solution for honest participants.

terragreen (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2019, 11:46:59 AM

‼️IMPORTANT‼️

After concerning Experts and Advisors ,we decided that we will distribute the coin to all participants who are not ready to submit KYC. So now there will not be any problem to any Bounty participants and some participants have raised accusation on btt. so they should now close it. All participants must have to register on Tokpie Exchange before 06 August 2019 to get coins. We will distribute coin on 07 August.

"ALL who did not pass KYC or don't want to pass it CAN GET THEIR COINS on their Tokpie accounts IN FULL and now can SELL them or keep holding. Know how to get your TGN coins: https://tokpie.io/blog/get-terragreen-tgn-coins-on-your-tokpie-account-balance/

terragreen (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2019, 11:51:17 AM

‼️‼️ IMPORTANT: Tomorrow is the last day to get TGN without KYC ‼️‼️
This option is available from July 26 to Aug 07, 2019 23:59 UTC ONLY
👉: https://tokpie.io/blog/get-terragreen-tgn-coins-on-your-tokpie-account-balance/

terragreen (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2019, 12:25:50 PM

🌱🌱 Glad to announce voting poll for next Exchange 🌱🌱

As per earlier announcement, We are cunducting voting poll to choose next Exchange to list TerraGreen and it is blockchain based. We have decided to cunduct this event for community interest.
Participants can vote using TGN coin. Participants have to transfer TGN coin to provided wallet address on voting page. There will be three exchange option : DOBI, IDCM, Cointiger
Participants can vote through below link :
https://www.terragreen.io
https://wallet.terragreen.io
https://blockchain.terragreen.io

-  Participants have to first submit registered mail id to get TGN wallet address.
-  After successful transaction you will get option to vote for Exchange.
-  Participants can transfer minimum 1 TGN and No maximum limit.
-  Participants can vote multiple time using TGN coin.
-  Participants have to send TGN within 15 minutes after submitting mail ID.
-  Each Transaction will be counted as a vote and not amount of TGN coins.
-  We will need minimum 500 participants to conclude.
-  Users from TerraGreen wallet can transfer coins if they have passed KYC. Otherwise users can transfer TGN from Exchange account to vote.
- Voting will be opened till 08 August 2019

Tutorial link for Voting
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LjQQIiCV5o_nW6qCJmO4cdAlAqeGSIf0FjxG1zGBTbI/edit?usp=sharing

eXtremal

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2019, 06:36:38 AM

Since a few months, I have not seen anything done by the Terragreen project, there has been no progress and progress, what actually happened to the Terragreen project?

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
terragreen (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2019, 03:46:49 AM

Since a few months, I have not seen anything done by the Terragreen project, there has been no progress and progress, what actually happened to the Terragreen project?

We are working on some technical development. Great news on the pipeline, just needs to wait for little. It's regarding listing and some interesting products and collaboration.

eXtremal

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2019, 08:09:17 AM

We are working on some technical development. Great news on the pipeline, just needs to wait for little. It's regarding listing and some interesting products and collaboration.
Glad you gave your response in this ANN thread, hopefully all the missions you have carried out can run smoothly, and the development that you are doing is useful for the green people

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██