Bitcoin Forum
August 17, 2024, 07:10:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this scam?  (Read 439 times)
bitterguy28

Activity: 2100
Merit: 181

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2021, 05:35:10 AM

Hi guys,

I'm trying to figure it out if this is scam:

www.elrond.com

Sometimes they are in the news and sometimes not....also on website seems to have conflicting information in regards to team.

How do you know if they are for real?
At almost exactly 2 years after posting this? last February 9 the Highest value of this Coin recorded reaching 215$ from the lowest of 6 dollars in oct 2020.

is this the coin you are talking about?

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/elrond-egld/

if it is ,then you are wrong .. They are legit and really made it's way to the upper .

All Time High
Feb 09, 2021 (a month ago)   $215.87

That is the recent record , but now drops almost half of that to 140$.

livingfree

Activity: 2884
Merit: 579

View Profile
March 14, 2021, 09:13:09 PM

Based up on blog: https://elrond.com/blog/the-elrond-token-swap-begins-on-the-3rd-of-september/

This is already old but looking into its volume and markets on where it being traded which is on binance. $34M daily volume is something you cant called scam.
Yes.

It isn't a scam. The coin has changed into egold and it's currently #43 in the coinmarketcap. During its early days, many don't like the coin.

But just as usual, when it's gained traction, there will be a massive orders for this coin when it's going up.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Reatim

Activity: 2926
Merit: 366

⭕ BitList.co

View Profile
March 17, 2021, 08:30:05 AM

What do you guys think today about this project?

Some people discuss its a scam, others say its technology is incredible and speaks for itself.
Well maybe OP and some early Posters 2 years ago had reacted easily without digging deep into the project, because upon checking it seems that the project had already successfully listed in Binance and that is a great achievement for every coins/project though in the early stage of Binance they are being questioned of Pumping a newly added coin in their exchange.

But good that you Bumped the topic this year as the price is really reached the highest.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄████▄▄░
████▄████▀▀▀▀█░███▄
██▄███▀████████▀████▄
█░▄███████████████████▄
█░█████████████████████
█░█████████████████████
█░█████████████████████
█░▀███████████████▄▄▀▀
██▀███▄████████▄███▀
████▀████▄▄▄▄████▀
███████▀▀████▀▀
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BitList
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REAL-TIME DATA TRACKING
CURATED BY THE COMMUNITY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
List #kycfree Websites
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 17, 2021, 11:08:07 AM

Better to look deeper into this project if it is legit or not before trusting or investing in this better to be safe than sorry
Davian144

Activity: 2576
Merit: 579

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 01:26:21 AM

Better to look deeper into this project if it is legit or not before trusting or investing in this better to be safe than sorry
All projects must be looked at more deeply, so that we can trust the project through the information written in it, but will such a thing really be safe? because the con artists in the project are also very clever in composing words for a project.
Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 24, 2021, 05:12:45 AM

Hi guys,

www.elrond.com

Sometimes they are in the news and sometimes not....also on website seems to have conflicting information in regards to team.

If you're not sure whether that website is scam or not then it is better not to click that website or not letting them to get your information, and  dont give an opportunity to them to steal your money or personal information.

Many people in this world doing crazy things without mercy to their victims that why we need to be careful to them.

santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 25, 2021, 11:43:45 PM

Hi guys,

www.elrond.com

Well, the only thing I could say about this is that,  never try to invest into something if you feel any doubt about it or experiencing a lot
of worry. Besides, I am also not familiar with in short, I never heard of it actually. Although, I'm not saying its one of the scam coin, of course not,
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: