Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:58:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Gambling altcoins - are they fundamentally undervalued?  (Read 463 times)
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 11:30:35 AM

People are always trying to invest a huge amount and getting a huge amount so for this they trust only the good rated currencies especially Bitcoin is the most popular gambling investment but some of the good other coins are available here in this market definitely there in underrated situation I hope it will be profitable soon
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 06:55:35 PM

Been long I heard about these coins... this probably explains the current value. They must have gone to sleep after launch with no plans for future advertisement and development?
You could also blame its current value on the general cryptocurrency market situation.
dominos

Activity: 283
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 07:03:16 PM

Yes and no - it depends on what exact altcoin has got to show in their potential. But many project will have an added value just because of the low prices for many altcoin and high probablity of upward price movement.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 12:29:11 AM

Some of them yes, but some of them no, and i see more people still bet with real/fiat money, because most of them not want to do bet with crypto and download wallet on pc and most of them bet from mobile.
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 12:45:25 AM

Gambling coins are at their lows just like most others. The ones with good sites and licenses to operate such as Funfair, Edgeless should do well when the market bounces back. 
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1617

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 12:49:15 AM

Right now TRON is dominating the gambling space, so it might be reasonable to go with tokens on the Tron network if you would like to

invest in that direction; Tron blockchain has become the leader in most metrics in DEX and DAPP usage primarily because of its

betting / gambling ventures...

jerry0

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 02:30:29 AM

Is edgeless the best of all of them?
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 08:03:38 AM

IMHO, 99% of altcoins are fundamentally OVERvalued) But there is no limit to human greed, and yes, I expect that they all will pump soon)

michellee

Activity: 2786
Merit: 842

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 02:23:39 PM

Do you think these coins will bounce back? Will new ones emerge? Or do you think most people betting with crypto will stick with Bitcoin?

I am sure that coins for gambling will be a bounce back because every coin in the cryptocurrency will have the same possibility to increase. But unfortunately, we don't know when it could increase and only the time will answer. Actually, there are more coins for gambling, and they're still in the development, and we know that right now, many platforms were created for gambling business. So in the future, maybe we will see so many platforms that will provide many tokens for playing gambling.

arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 06:19:09 PM

Read an interesting article on gambling altcoins that I posted in the BTC gambling forum but was told I'd likely get more discussion here.

The article basically concluded that gambling alts (like FunFair, Edgeless, Wagerr etc.) are undervalued given that gambling is a key use case for cryptocurrencies.

Of course, FunFair at one point had a $900m+ marketcap (now just $21m).

Do you think these coins will bounce back? Will new ones emerge? Or do you think most people betting with crypto will stick with Bitcoin?

Here's the article: https://www.cryptogamblingnews.com/crypto-gambling-undervalued/
There are many altcoins that are not going to survive the bearish trend that has lasted too long but however we are at a  recovering face and those that has products behind them are going to recover and makes significant progress in cryptocurrencies market in the future.  The gambling coins are not going to died and now is the best time to patronize them and make good money.  Since most of the gambling coins are undervalued I believe that in years to come when the market recover we would start to see there really values.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 06:27:30 PM

Read an interesting article on gambling altcoins that I posted in the BTC gambling forum but was told I'd likely get more discussion here.
The article basically concluded that gambling alts (like FunFair, Edgeless, Wagerr etc.) are undervalued given that gambling is a key use case for cryptocurrencies.
Of course, FunFair at one point had a $900m+ marketcap (now just $21m).
I am not sure about those coins being undervalued, people use bitcoin to gamble and when the price rises then some will look for other altcoins to gamble with, these exchanges created their own coin and if they want to promote their coin they can go for a campaign that gives discounts for the users using their native coin and so on, other than that i do not think people will be interested to trade these coins which have specific use.
Theones

Activity: 1204
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 04:23:26 AM

After such a long period of bear market undervalued are not only gambling coins but all cryptocurrencies. At the moment, they have problems almost all crypto projects, but I am sure that the gambling industry will be one of the fastest rebuilding their value.

ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1186

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 05:41:32 AM

At first i think some gambling project is good. But maybe people, even not all people already sticked with old gambling site that they already played. And maybe token is not really good on price for now so people use old coins to gamble.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
frchowe214

Activity: 402
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 06:17:54 AM

If you want a coin that offers anonymous betting and is totally decentralised þen take a look at wagerr. It is close to releasing a html5 version so good time to buy some cheap coins now

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▇  GLX  ▇▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Medium  ♦️  Facebook  ♦️  Telegram ◄ ▬▬▬▬ Class A Common Equity Token  ▬▬▬▬  ▶ Twitter  ♦️  Offering memorandum  ♦️  GitHub
STO ▶ March 15 2019 - May 14 2019
cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 06:37:44 AM

At first i think some gambling project is good. But maybe people, even not all people already sticked with old gambling site that they already played. And maybe token is not really good on price for now so people use old coins to gamble.
you're right, some gambling planners that have been running they are developing with old coins not even with their coins. most gambling coins are not very good after the market release. maybe just at the beginning they can explode at high prices but after that they also don't have good value development.

okan

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 01:37:25 PM

most of them are scam. they will start with great interest and take really big invest. but most of them go to bankrupt.
dont invest these coins.
BitBustah

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 02:51:48 PM

There is no reason for gambling altcoins to even exist.  People can already use the established coins if they want to gamble and they won't have to fear that their token will crash overnight because of low liquidity. 
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 04:16:03 PM

most of them are scam. they will start with great interest and take really big invest. but most of them go to bankrupt.
dont invest these coins.

We are live in a technical world so many scam projects and some good projects are survive in the market so we only analyse the proper coin in this community. If you don't have good experience you must ask the suggestions then only all are help to find the right platform.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 06:29:36 PM

There is no reason for gambling altcoins to even exist.  People can already use the established coins if they want to gamble and they won't have to fear that their token will crash overnight because of low liquidity. 
I also think of  the same thing but what if their own crypto would give some profit to their holder.
Think of it as a share for their company I think this would keep their crypto alive but the only problem is if their gambling site would attract gamblers in order to make some profit.

Vit83

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 07:53:50 AM

I also think of  the same thing but what if their own crypto would give some profit to their holder.
Think of it as a share for their company I think this would keep their crypto alive but the only problem is if their gambling site would attract gamblers in order to make some profit.
You can't think about crypto like a share) Most of them UTILITY tokens and don't give anything to a holder, except the price growth or falling)

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: