Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 03:52:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][POW] GLYFF - Private smart contracts - zkSNARK - Scalable [ETH+ZCASH]  (Read 863 times)
glyff_io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2019, 07:43:52 PM

Checkout our latest Medium article:

Atum token and shielded transfers, a primer

https://medium.com/@glyff_official/atum-token-and-shielded-transfers-a-primer-ffa4fc164aff

Your feedback is very important for us.

glYff◆      PRIVACY for smart contracts and beyond   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet platform delivering
   [   WHITEPAPER   ]   ◥ telegram   ◥ github   ◥ linkedin             anonymous asset transfers and data 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN GLYFF   ❰❰❰                     privacy for smart contracts. 
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
glyff_io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2019, 01:18:48 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2019, 01:53:51 PM by glyff_io

For a more comprehensive picture of Glyff, read our previous introductory article here.

Full URL : https://medium.com/@glyff_official/glyff-privacy-for-smart-contracts-and-beyond-5b27ff0f1d03

glYff◆      PRIVACY for smart contracts and beyond   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet platform delivering
   [   WHITEPAPER   ]   ◥ telegram   ◥ github   ◥ linkedin             anonymous asset transfers and data 
ICOEthics

Activity: 392
Merit: 892

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2019, 05:02:32 PM

Hello Team,

Please ask your team member OLGA FOMINA to reply to our thread about her involvement in a scam project.
It doesn't look good for your project to have a person that participates in scams and refuses to say something about.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5059552.0

Thank you.

ICOEthics ━█ ██ Monitoring ICO Scams ██ █━ ICOEthics
☶ Browse ICO Scams List〚!〛Save your crypto from scammers〚!〛Submit a possible ICO scam ✎
Ohgreatanotherone

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 04:26:38 PM

Hello Team,

Please ask your team member OLGA FOMINA to reply to our thread about her involvement in a scam project.
It doesn't look good for your project to have a person that participates in scams and refuses to say something about.

Thank you.

The link is to IDACpro scam accusation.

Worrisome that Olga hasn't stepped forth to address the situation publicly either here on elsewhere.

Damn.

Everytime I think this episode is behind Glyff, it pops right back. Rarely see the team on TG communicating too. Trying to hold onto the ideas in the WP, but these second thoughts are worrisome... Cry

EDIT: OLGA was involved in IDACPro scam too Shocked https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5059552.msg48275923#msg48275923

glyff_io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2019, 01:57:25 PM

Hello Team,

Thank you.

Olga have asked to be contacted on LinkedIn because she doesn't have a bitcointalk account, this is her initial response :

"I have already answered about IDAC - Arthur, my ex colleague, asked me to become part of the IDAC team, but we ended up not working together and many times i have asked to remove my name from their website but it was never done. In fact, they just added my photo and they don't answer anymore. I am not part of IDAC project and never was."

Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 02:05:31 PM

Hello Team,

Thank you.

Olga have asked to be contacted on LinkedIn because she doesn't have a bitcointalk account, this is her initial response :

"I have already answered about IDAC - Arthur, my ex colleague, asked me to become part of the IDAC team, but we ended up not working together and many times i have asked to remove my name from their website but it was never done. In fact, they just added my photo and they don't answer anymore. I am not part of IDAC project and never was."

I'm afraid the community will still think this is unacceptable. It takes less than 10 seconds to set up a BTT account. Of course, that may still sound inconveniencing, however, when you consider that Olga seems to be looking at a community-based career in crypto - based on her involvement in at least two projects - then, she definitely needs a presence here, not just to clear the air, but to also gauge community sentiments and developments. I don't know a content creator worth their salt that doesn't have an account or alt presence here.
ICOEthics

Activity: 392
Merit: 892

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2019, 05:46:39 PM

Hello Team,

Thank you.

This appears to be a joke now. How hard is to open a bitcointalk account to answer a serious accusation against her. We will tag her from now in every project that she participates. It is obvious that she is protecting your project because she doesnt want to be associated with a scam.
But she submitted her identification to pass KYC, which she failed first and after trying again she mysteriously passed.

ICOEthics ━█ ██ Monitoring ICO Scams ██ █━ ICOEthics
☶ Browse ICO Scams List〚!〛Save your crypto from scammers〚!〛Submit a possible ICO scam ✎
SecretRecipe

Activity: 155
Merit: 1

CTO, Sys Admin, Cryptontrepreneur, CommunityLeader

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2019, 05:55:58 PM

How much can I mine per day with 350mhs?

CTO, SysAdmin, CryptoJunkie, Pool Op, CommunityLeader, PR Mgr, Connoisseur of Fine Cheeses.
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 10:47:25 AM

Hello Team,

Thank you.

This appears to be a joke now. How hard is to open a bitcointalk account to answer a serious accusation against her. We will tag her from now in every project that she participates. It is obvious that she is protecting your project because she doesnt want to be associated with a scam.
But she submitted her identification to pass KYC, which she failed first and after trying again she mysteriously passed.

It's a no-brainer. There's a lot more behind this. I doubt Glyff's BTT account is actually controlled by any of the team members. Wouldn't be surprised if it was still under the control of that "marketing agency" that brought Olga on board in the first place.
glyff_io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2019, 02:45:31 PM

Glyff at Blockchain Tech World London 2019  

glyff_io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2019, 01:05:01 PM

How much can I mine per day with 350mhs?

Glyff will use ETHASH during the initial PoW phase. Mining output is expected to be comparable to that of Ethereum at launch.

mandown
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 01:30:03 PM

when starting mainnet.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
glyff_io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2019, 02:11:32 PM

when starting mainnet.

Thank you for your question. Main-net is expected to be ready around Q4 2019.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: