Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:00:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🏠[ANN][IEO - LIVE]🏠 C Estates - Tokenized Real Estate Platform ✅✅✅  (Read 2505 times)
Lalaspace143

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 01:09:29 PM

this is a big challenge to the team, how they will introduce the use of blockchain/ bitcoin to the public in order to use such currencies vs local money. we all know that not every people here in phillipines can afford, instead they use bank financing to acquire a properties. bank should have a good idea in this case... 

so we are more supportive of the team and this ico is for the benefit of everyone, but the difficulty is that today the crypto is not a good situation. hopefully they will succeed in their defensive project.
Even people will support this project, if investors didn't invest to C Estates then this will not succeed. For any project to be successful is that they need to invite more investors to invest so that they will get funds to run a project.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EnormousCoin101

Activity: 510
Merit: 100

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 02:06:42 PM

Hello,

We are about to release some of our public materials within the upcoming weeks. So, stay tuned and we will inform everyone about it. In the mean time, please join our telegram channel at t.me/cestates_io for us to respond to you real time.

Nice to hear that CESTATES will be providing more information in the public so we can learn more about your project, also I do like your telegram channel because its very active and any queries has been answered quickly so I highly recommend everyone here to join their telegram channel.

EnormousCoin101

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 02:13:00 PM

Why did we use NEM?
We actually considered using other protocols such as, of course Ethereum as the first choice, followed by NEM and Polymath. But, as per checking the business need of our model, it will not be viable for us to use Ethereum since we are dealing with real estate which can have a lot of unexpected things to possibly happen from time to time during the transaction.

We decided to use NEM because it is easy for our developers to build the system and integrate everything with the use of restful APIs, it is also less time consuming and cost effective for us since we don't need to hire solidity programmers which might cost a lot and not very practical for a startup who didn't have an ICO. Our approach is to provide the platform and the product first before we go to the public and ask for their contribution to help us further improve C Estates.

Very well explained and great news indeed! now we know that you guys are working hard to build the platform behind the scene even without starting your ICO which is very uncommon from the usual stages of any start-up projects, does it mean that you will release your MVP soon?

HappyCaptain

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 04:13:57 PM

We are about to release some of our public materials within the upcoming weeks. So, stay tuned and we will inform everyone about it. In the mean time, please join our telegram channel at t.me/cestates_io for us to respond to you real time.

wow that was a good news and i assume that includes the whitepaper to be viewable for the public, i would also want to see the interface of your platform since you already said that the team started working on it.
HappyCaptain

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 05:36:50 PM

Why did we use NEM?
We actually considered using other protocols such as, of course Ethereum as the first choice, followed by NEM and Polymath. But, as per checking the business need of our model, it will not be viable for us to use Ethereum since we are dealing with real estate which can have a lot of unexpected things to possibly happen from time to time during the transaction.

We decided to use NEM because it is easy for our developers to build the system and integrate everything with the use of restful APIs, it is also less time consuming and cost effective for us since we don't need to hire solidity programmers which might cost a lot and not very practical for a startup who didn't have an ICO. Our approach is to provide the platform and the product first before we go to the public and ask for their contribution to help us further improve C Estates.

Very well explained and great news indeed! now we know that you guys are working hard to build the platform behind the scene even without starting your ICO which is very uncommon from the usual stages of any start-up projects, does it mean that you will release your MVP soon?

i'm not a fan of NEM but i think it is much better than Etereum that is why a lot of platform leaving the Ethereum blockchain because they see a lot of problems that needs to be fix though they are one of the know blockchain these days.
CleverOracle

Activity: 549

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 07:03:57 PM

Why did we use NEM?

I agree with you and the approach they are doing is quite unique in crypto-sphere wherein the usual stages is creating the platform after the ICO so I hope this will turn out to be good for Cestates project, best of luck to the team!

EnormousCoin101

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 08:55:22 PM

The combination of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology is great idea for a real estate marketplace because it would change the property business in a whole different level due to the improvement of transparency and efficiency.

CleverOracle

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 09:29:09 PM

The combination of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology is great idea for a real estate marketplace because it would change the property business in a whole different level due to the improvement of transparency and efficiency.

So true! the fact is we can't deny that these modern technologies is really solving real-life problems and makes our life much more easier than before, there is always a room for improvement and I think that Cestates are fully prepared before they enter on this space.

HappyCaptain

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 10:24:34 PM

So true! the fact is we can't deny that these modern technologies is really solving real-life problems and makes our life much more easier than before, there is always a room for improvement and I think that Cestates are fully prepared before they enter on this space.

i guess you were right as far as i can see the cestates team are cautious on giving out some information to the public because they wanted to do it in a legal way which is good to remove trust issues from potential investors of this project.
CleverOracle

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 12:38:38 AM

i guess you were right as far as i can see the cestates team are cautious on giving out some information to the public because they wanted to do it in a legal way which is good to remove trust issues from potential investors of this project.

With the current market condition, it is a must to have a different approach to attract those investors and that is what Cestates has been doing. They are making sure that everything is on place before doing anything since the competition in real estate industry is quite big.

Spotlessvillian

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 04:11:54 AM

Hello,

Nice to hear that CESTATES will be providing more information in the public so we can learn more about your project, also I do like your telegram channel because its very active and any queries has been answered quickly so I highly recommend everyone here to join their telegram channel.

Agree, it is really nice to hear that they are providing information ang updates in the public so that we can gather information to the project rather in cestate. Please join and support cestate.
Spotlessvillian

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 01:27:06 AM

another real estate thing here in crypto space?, let's see what you can do and what makes you different from the existing ones. well as for now what i can do is to observe and learn more about you? did you already have your launch yet?

There's more than meets the eye in real-estate business. If you will gonna purchase a certain property, you still need physical appearance to finalize the deal. You need the actual documents to sign and check for them for authenticity. Someone might be selling you an empty lot with different owner, for all you know. Also, there are still regulations in terms of ownership per country. So you still need to abide such rules before purchasing a property from the never-heard island.

You're certainly right! Real estate is the most regulated class asset in the world. That is also the reason why we have lots of lawyers working with us. With real estate expertise, taxation and accounting. Our company worked in the real estate business for decades and we have people who knows all the processes, work-around and things to be done. From due diligence, documentation and other stuff. We will certainly not go out to the market without preparing for these things.
I am excited to wait for your website is fully launched. Is the whitepaper already available so we can learn more for the time being?

im so much interested with this project , another realstate project that will bring a huge help to those property searcher . But i think their site is not yet fully develop , hope soon it will be fixed so that investors will be more attracted to this project.

This really a good new for us. Hoping for the whitepaper will include also. So that we learn more and we can catch some wider information that will help us to know more about cestate.
Lalaspace143

Activity: 122

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 12:34:34 PM

wow that was a good news and i assume that includes the whitepaper to be viewable for the public, i would also want to see the interface of your platform since you already said that the team started working on it.
Me either, i am waiting for the white paper of this project and how the team will work on C Estates. Just keep on updating us here in the forum.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 02:12:41 PM

I truly consider this platform as a new way to help increase the probability of making real estate industry among Filipino people a reliable and clever one. Though at some point, it would surely take them a while to effectively adapt the platform.

dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 02:42:26 PM

I truly consider this platform as a new way to help increase the probability of making real estate industry among Filipino people a reliable and clever one. Though at some point, it would surely take them a while to effectively adapt the platform.

Are there similar platforms in your area? It interests me from the point of view of the competitive environment.
Papapat22

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 03:19:32 PM

Possible partnership of the platform towards banks would really be helpful to make it broad but it might be also a factor for another profit and/or expenses to surmount.

olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 10:45:41 PM

this is a big challenge to the team, how they will introduce the use of blockchain/ bitcoin to the public in order to use such currencies vs local money. we all know that not every people here in phillipines can afford, instead they use bank financing to acquire a properties. bank should have a good idea in this case... 

so we are more supportive of the team and this ico is for the benefit of everyone, but the difficulty is that today the crypto is not a good situation. hopefully they will succeed in their defensive project.
Even people will support this project, if investors didn't invest to C Estates then this will not succeed. For any project to be successful is that they need to invite more investors to invest so that they will get funds to run a project.
If C Estates have a lot of supporters then this will help the project to spread the information all over the country/world.
Spotlessvillian

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 03:25:50 AM

If C Estates have a lot of supporters then this will help the project to spread the information all over the country/world.

Agree, by supporting and spreading informations helps alot this project. I highly recommend this project and join the growing community.
jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 11:46:43 AM

Possible partnership of the platform towards banks would really be helpful to make it broad but it might be also a factor for another profit and/or expenses to surmount.

Well i guess it would be a very big possibility for them to do that coz technically real estate transactions are mostly linked into banks so i guess it's a big possibility.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 01:34:08 PM

Though it doesn't really seems usual in Philippines, it might still intrigue people to look forward into this platform. Perhaps, the team will need effective strategies to make the majority aware of it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: