Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:54:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🏠[ANN][IEO - LIVE]🏠 C Estates - Tokenized Real Estate Platform ✅✅✅  (Read 2505 times)
HappyCaptain

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 11:02:53 PM

One thing I like about CESTATES is the peer-to-peer transaction wherein there is no middleman in every time you are dealing with properties and you can be sure of not being cheated which is the best part of this platform.

you are correct but do not forget that brokers will also benefit on cestates platform because they don't need to meet their clients personally but they can still sell properties through listing on the cestates platform and get their commission much faster compare to the traditional way.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CleverOracle

Activity: 549

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 11:17:11 PM

I don't know, last year I followed some real estate projects that weren't successful, the business model was the same. I'm not saying it's a bad idea, but here, where I live, for example, there are real estate companies that accept BTC and other cryptocurrencies as a form of payment. Let's see how the land banking feature will work. It can be a great differential!

Well I can't blame you because I also have bad experience in some real estates project before but lately I see a lot of good news regarding the adoption of real estate projects that is based on blockchain technology and more project like Cestates has pop-out in this space so it came to my mind that people are gradually accepting the new era for real estate transactions.

CleverOracle

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 11:51:06 PM

One thing I like about CESTATES is the peer-to-peer transaction wherein there is no middleman in every time you are dealing with properties and you can be sure of not being cheated which is the best part of this platform.

you are correct but do not forget that brokers will also benefit on cestates platform because they don't need to meet their clients personally but they can still sell properties through listing on the cestates platform and get their commission much faster compare to the traditional way.

On a wider view the whole real estate industry will greatly benefit from Cestates because of the improvement it provides in transparency and efficiency on any real estate transactions. Cestates team are very confident with their platform so lets have some patience and trust with them.

npredtorch
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 12:38:38 PM

Well I can't blame you because I also have bad experience in some real estates project before but lately I see a lot of good news regarding the adoption of real estate projects that is based on blockchain technology and more project like Cestates has pop-out in this space so it came to my mind that people are gradually accepting the new era for real estate transactions.

On a wider view the whole real estate industry will greatly benefit from Cestates because of the improvement it provides in transparency and efficiency on any real estate transactions. Cestates team are very confident with their platform so lets have some patience and trust with them.

Well, I suggest you combine your post into one. You're double posting apparently. (http://archive.is/hVSNQ)

This is a new project, let's just wait for updates. Just DYOR if you're interested in investing or joining a campaign and you'll have less to worry.
gayletot

Activity: 323
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 01:21:27 PM

in that aspect. is not the company losing because of it? That immediately came into my mind that the company was losing money because I think it's a big deal in these discussions.

Danilotot

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 01:26:39 PM

you are right in your opinions but real estate is also recognized because of the earlier ones. so let's first take this platform and support first we hope the project will succeed. and we hope to update on what's happening on their platform.
Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 01:28:46 PM

One of the platform's components that best differentiate it among other real estate projects is the presence of its comprehensive security system that grants both sides of clients as beneficiaries.

Papapat22

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 02:25:58 PM

The platform Cestates would truly be helpful and appreciated by modern-utilized business owners and sellers regarding real estates industry. Nevertheless, those people who works as brokers wherein commonly practiced in Philippines will probably lessen in demand.

Spotlessvillian

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 01:43:08 AM

Agree, finding a good broker is really hard, sometimes brokers will take advantage of you and get you a lot of maney to you. There are many problem in buying properties so cestate is reall y a big help.
Spotlessvillian

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 03:21:54 PM

I don't know, last year I followed some real estate projects that weren't successful, the business model was the same. I'm not saying it's a bad idea, but here, where I live, for example, there are real estate companies that accept BTC and other cryptocurrencies as a form of payment. Let's see how the land banking feature will work. It can be a great differential!

Hopefully this project would success in the future. So just keep on supporting and spread the news. It will help the project to become successful and reach our goals.
CleverOracle

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 03:41:31 PM

Well, I suggest you combine your post into one. You're double posting apparently. (http://archive.is/hVSNQ)

This is a new project, let's just wait for updates. Just DYOR if you're interested in investing or joining a campaign and you'll have less to worry.

Thank you Kabayan  Wink for reminding me and I will take note of that, by the way does Cestates caught your interest too? since this project was created on our country which is Philippines and it is rarely to see a blockchain-based project like this one.

HappyCaptain

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 05:54:54 PM

you are right in your opinions but real estate is also recognized because of the earlier ones. so let's first take this platform and support first we hope the project will succeed. and we hope to update on what's happening on their platform.

not so sure about that cestates was recognized because of other project with the same concept but i like the competition in blockchain regarding the real estate projects which makes it more interesting to see who will have the top spot.
CleverOracle

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 10:19:28 PM

One of the platform's components that best differentiate it among other real estate projects is the presence of its comprehensive security system that grants both sides of clients as beneficiaries.

I was a bit confuse where do you get the information regarding the Cestates security system? as I remember they don't have publish yet their Whitepaper wherein we could see more technical details about their project.

Spotlessvillian

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 12:43:02 AM

I was a bit confuse where do you get the information regarding the Cestates security system? as I remember they don't have publish yet their Whitepaper wherein we could see more technical details about their project.

Agree, does someone gave you the information?we are also waiting for more information we can get in their whitepaper if they launch it in public.?
HappyCaptain

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 04:08:16 AM

Agree, does someone gave you the information?we are also waiting for more information we can get in their whitepaper if they launch it in public.?

maybe Ptrck was referring to blockchain technology that is integrated into cestates platform and blockchain is known as one of the best ways to secure any transactions because all records cannot be altered so easily.
Spotlessvillian

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 12:19:35 PM

maybe Ptrck was referring to blockchain technology that is integrated into cestates platform and blockchain is known as one of the best ways to secure any transactions because all records cannot be altered so easily.

Oh I see., We are just a bit curious about that information he gave. If that so. Im hoping for the best information we can get here in cestate.
EnormousCoin101

Activity: 510

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 12:00:57 AM

not so sure about that cestates was recognized because of other project with the same concept but i like the competition in blockchain regarding the real estate projects which makes it more interesting to see who will have the top spot.
Somehow I think CESTATES makes the right timing on entering in crypto-space because the problem on real estate market liquidity is getting worse and one of the solution they've found is integrating these modern technology.

Spotlessvillian

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 12:44:46 PM

The idea of peer to peer transaction of cestate will help does who are buying property in easy and hassle free way. I highly recommended supporting this kind of project in the line of real estate.
EnormousCoin101

Activity: 510

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 07:09:50 PM

The idea of peer to peer transaction of cestate will help does who are buying property in easy and hassle free way. I highly recommended supporting this kind of project in the line of real estate.
Nowadays most of the people are into P2P payments because of the convenience, speed and ease-of-use. Also, it will lessen the cost of any transactions because its cutting out the middleman and let the buyers/sellers transaction directly to their clients.

CleverOracle

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 08:27:45 PM

Somehow I think CESTATES makes the right timing on entering in crypto-space because the problem on real estate market liquidity is getting worse and one of the solution they've found is integrating these modern technology.

Yes I do believe that tokenization and blockchain technology could solve real-life problems that we are facing especially on financial industry. a platform like Cestates would be in-demand on the future after the mass adoption across the globe.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: