Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:19:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Yggdrash ( TRUST-based Multi-dimensional Blockchains )  (Read 2364 times)
PowerofYggdrash

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 09:11:31 PM

I am from the future hence I am so bullish about Yggdrash. You have not thought of that?

So am I:) Well done. We are now experiencing a possible market reversal. Soon there will be no more mega cheap Yggdrash up for grabs. Buy it until you can at these heavily discounted prices.
PowerofYggdrash

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 11:13:37 AM

Big news guys,
Updated Roadmap.

https://medium.com/yggdrash/yggdrash-roadmap-update-2019-faba1746b1c2?fbclid=IwAR3r5ekV_EUF1X9PWLUcnH8t8zDbSUr_XJgX6dZCOYKRYp5v7JeIRJVeVw0

It looks like the price will skyrocket. The only concern is how on earth can I grab more Yeed below 450 then?Smiley)

bitbouillion

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 08:17:39 AM

We got many signs of a great investment here. Not only team. This is a unique opportunity. 200-300x from this point very moderate and modest and even way higher x for hardcore believers.

cercitolga4545

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 10:16:43 AM

YEED made me disappoint. The market is in a bad condition, but I would have to react a little. It was one of my recent projects. I'il watch what you do in the bull period.
PowerofYggdrash

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2019, 12:31:11 PM

I understand where you coming from. Yes, the price is very very undervalued. Amazing opportunity if you got 0 Yeed. If you are already heavily invested such as myself that is a different question. If the team delivers according to our Roadmap then we will be fine and our 200x is guaranteed. I do expect higher than 200x to be honest eventually.

YEED made me disappoint. The market is in a bad condition, but I would have to react a little. It was one of my recent projects. I'il watch what you do in the bull period.
[/quote]
vixcious

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 12:44:58 PM

It seems that YGGDRASH wants to create its own platform and operate independently. But their partners really make me quite skeptical about the success of the project.
In the decentralized market, we need many good relationships and famous partners to easily develop the community.
Anyone have positive comments about the project? Let me know because I'm not good at ICO investment.

PowerofYggdrash

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2019, 05:41:04 PM

We got very strong partners. Ok, Amazon, Apple, JPMorgan, Elon Musk, Google, Samsung not our partner yet.

This is a prime example below about our first Dapp.

https://twitter.com/YggdrashNews/status/1098810683829870592?s=20

It seems that YGGDRASH wants to create its own platform and operate independently. But their partners really make me quite skeptical about the success of the project.
In the decentralized market, we need many good relationships and famous partners to easily develop the community.
Anyone have positive comments about the project? Let me know because I'm not good at ICO investment.
[/quote]
PowerofYggdrash

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2019, 07:58:36 PM

We got the most bullish news. Check this twitter feed.

We are already 11.88% up on Bilaxy.

https://twitter.com/SpiritualCrypt1/status/1103278778162315264

Wow and again wow. The most bullish news what one can get if you are a Yggdrash holder! Government contracts? Yeah, go for it. Krw pair? Superb. That's what we need as a start. Yeedtube? Yes, amazing, this is what we have always asked for. Go #Yggdrash! #D-Station!

Original tweet.

#Dongwook_Seo, a CEO of #R2V intends to implement #multi-chain #blockchain platform, #KRW pair #exchange, STO. Additionally, R2V bids on government business and operates D-STATION and expands its partnership simultaneously.
https://twitter.com/YggdrashNews/status/1103166459377672192

This is going to be a Korean article, google translate will do it's best regarding your English translation;)
jameshugo17

Activity: 721
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 09:15:02 PM

Yeed is a good project, but I could not run a good advertising campaign. I think they should try harder to get into the binance. Now the most popular stock exchange Binance!
PowerofYggdrash

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2019, 07:54:52 AM

Soon , we are going to have our Dexrade, which will be at the same level and higher level then Nash or Binance Dex.

Yeed is a good project, but I could not run a good advertising campaign. I think they should try harder to get into the binance. Now the most popular stock exchange Binance!
[/quote]
PowerofYggdrash

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 04:51:04 PM

[Announcement / Q2 Q&A]
Hello everyone, starting 2019, YGGDRASH team is officially gathering and responding to your questions towards the team and the project, every Quarter.

For 2019 Q2, your inquiries will be collected from April 22nd to April 30th 23:59(KST) and the responses will be organized and shared within our official channels.

The Team would certainly try to answer all the questions gathered, but we may not be able to answer some questions due to the company’s regulations and NDAs with associated firms. Also, similar questions can be answered after being combined into one question as a whole.

We would truly appreciate questions that show respect for the team.

YGGDRASH will always strive to communicate more actively. Thank you.

📍Inquiries Submission Period: April 22nd - April 30th 23:59 KST, 2019
📍Please submit your inquiries via: https://forms.gle/ggB1ZGR94CqabiLd8
——————————————————
[공지 / Q2 Q&A]
안녕하세요 여러분,
2019년부터 이그드라시 팀은 매분기마다 여러분들의 질문을 취합해 공식적으로 답변을 드리는 시간을 가지고 있습니다.

2019 Q2 Q&A 질문은 “4월 22일부터 4월 30일 23시 59분(KST)“까지 받을 예정이며, 답변은 공식 채널에 공유하겠습니다.

최대한 모든 질문에 답변을 드리려고 하겠지만 회사 규정 및 사업상 민감한 부분은 답변 드리기 어려울 수 있다는 점 미리 양해 부탁드리며, 비슷한 내용은 하나의 질문으로 엮일 수 있습니다.

서로에 대한 존중을 담은 질문을 해주시면 감사드리겠습니다.

언제나 소통하는 팀이 되겠습니다. 감사합니다.

📍2019년 4월 22일 - 4월 30일 23시 59분(KST)
📍https://forms.gle/ggB1ZGR94CqabiLd8
PowerofYggdrash

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 04:56:29 PM

[Announcement]
YGGDRASH is pleased to announce the launch of its brand new website🎉
A new website aimed at enhancing communication between YGGDRASHers, developers and Team. Also, the website optimized for mobile and desktop users. Moreover, anyone can easily understand our business goal, core technology, services that we provide, roadmap and so on.
Those who want to visit our new website, check the link below:
📍https://yggdrash.io/

[공지]
이그드라시가 대문을 새단장 하였습니다🎉
이번 리뉴얼은 이그드라시 팬, 개발자, 팀 사이의 소통 강화가 목적이며, PC와 모바일 모두에 최적화 하였습니다. 또한 이그드라시가 추구하고 있는 목표와 핵심기술, 특징, 서비스, 로드맵 등을 쉽게 이해할 수 있도록 구현했습니다. 새단장을 마친 홈페이지는 아래 링크에서 확인해주세요!
📍https://yggdrash.io/
PowerofYggdrash

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2019, 06:34:03 PM

[공지] YEED 소각(에어드랍 대체)

안녕하세요,
이그드라시 팀 입니다.

1차 YEED 에어드랍의 2회차 물량 지급이 비트코인 가격 6,000USD 선 회복 때까지 연기 되었던 바 있습니다. 그리고 5월 9일을 기점으로 비트코인의 가격은 드디어 6,000 USD 벽을 깼습니다.

비트코인 가격 상승이 가져온 장 분위기의 전환은 반가운 일이지만, YEED의 가치 대비 가격이 많이 하락한 현 상황에서 에어드랍 진행의 득에 대하여 많은 고민과 회의를 했습니다.

여러분과의 약속을 이행하기 위해 에어드랍을 바로 진행할 수도 있지만 이는 이그드라시를 믿고 기다려 주시는 많은 분들에게 오히려 피해가 될 수 있는 행동이라는 판단했습니다.

따라서 모두에게 이로울 수 있도록 준비된 2, 3회차 에어드랍 물량 100,000,000 YEED를 모두 소각 하기로 결정하였으며, 소각 예정 시기는 5월 16일 목요일로 예정하고 있습니다.

저희 팀의 결정을 이해해주시고 믿어주시는 모든 이그드라시 가족분들께 깊은 감사의 말씀을 드립니다.

항상 이그드라시 프로젝트를 믿어주시고 응원해주셔서 감사합니다.

이그드라시 팀 드림
——————
[Announcement] YEED Token Burn(Replacement of Airdrop)

Hello,
Greetings from Team YGGDRASH.

Last time, the Team and the community had decided to postpone the 2nd and 3rd portion of the FIRST YEED Airdrop event until BTC 6,000 USD recovery, and as of May 9th, Bitcoin finally broke the 6,000 USD level.

We are all glad to witness the different market atmosphere from the rise of Bitcoin price. Nevertheless, the Team had to go through a series of meetings and discussions in regards to the pros and cons of commencing an airdrop when the price of YEED is lower compared to its true value.

The Team could have executed the airdrop and simply kept the promise; however, the Team strongly believe that doing so would eventually be a self-destructive act at this point to all YGGDRASHers.

On this ground, the Team has decided to burn the entire amount of the prepared 2nd and 3rd portion of the FIRST YEED Airdrop which equates to 100,000,000 YEED, and this will take its place on May 16th.

We sincerely thank all YGGDRASHers in advance for understanding and trusting our decision.

Thank you for your ongoing support and faith in YGGDRASH Project.

Team YGGDRASH
PowerofYggdrash

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2019, 06:21:16 PM

[CEO's Message_The Exchange Under Development]

Dear Valued YGGDRASHers,
this is David Seo, a CEO of YGGDRASH.
First of all, I would like to express my sincere appreciation to all of you for showing great interest in the exchange under development, and I would like to share with you the up-to-date details.

1️⃣ The Transition from Korea to Global
Initially, the Team planned a cryptocurrency exchange which can handle KRW. However, due to the following reasons, the Team has decided to set up its base in Singapore to serve the global market.

🔹1–1.The Regulatory Risk of Handling KRW
Recently, the Korean National Assembly proposed the revision of the Act on the Reporting and Utilization of Specific Financial Transaction Information (hereinafter referred to as the "Special Act"). The amendment stipulates that if an accident related to anti-money laundering occurs in a South Korea-based cryptocurrency exchange, the bank issuing the account to the exchange will be liable for it, not the exchange itself.

The creation of 'Hive Account(Multi Accessible Account)' for the use of KRW Deposits was also banned. Furthermore, when an exchange is seen using the Hive Account, the bank can confiscate the exchange's account. Presently, only four exchanges can use the real-name virtual bank account system while other cryptocurrency exchange cannot. Thus, the use of a Hive Account was the only way to handle KRW, and now this seems implausible.

The Team contacted many banks dozens of times to find a clear solution for months, but could not resolve the issue to date.

🔹1–2 Weakened Korean Crypto Market
In March 2018, the Korean Financial Authority announced the <Cryptocurrency Anti-Money Laundry Guideline> and expected to be legislated in the near future. Since the announcement of the guidelines, the hurdles of cryptocurrency exchange operations in South Korea have aggravated, and amongst the global exchanges, three South Korean exchanges once ranked in the global top 10 are now pushed back to the top 100.

2️⃣ New Business Model
For the time being, the exchange is not going to handle Fiat Currencies such as USD / KRW / JPY; however, the Team will utilize and implement a Stable Coin to provide various investment options that were not available with fiat currencies.
Furthermore, we have changed our benchmarking target from 'FCoin+Binance' to 'Bitmex+FCoin'.
The exchange will be the world's first "Right-Sharing Exchange" which will introduce new derivative products that can be alluring to many traders.

3️⃣ The Release Schedule
With the transition of the focus market from Korea to global, significant changes are being implemented to the business model of the exchange. The exchange is now free from the heavy regulation of South Korea, but it needs to compete with leading exchanges in the world.
The Team concluded a major upgrade in the core system is needed and the release schedule has to be postponed inevitably.
The Team and I would like to sincerely apologize for everyone who has been waiting for the exchange. We know by heart the weight of postponing the release date, and how it may disgruntle everyone who is waiting for the service. The final release date will be announced as soon as possible.

4️⃣ The Correlations between YEED and the Exchange
Setting YEED as the key currency for this exchange would be a nice scenario; however, it would take some time to actually implement this. Major exchanges are also struggling to invigorate non-BTC markets. The Team will try to find a way to realize this in the near future.
Although YGGDRASH and the exchange are fundamentally two separate entities, the Team will look for ways to raise the value of YEED and to build the YEED market without disrupting the system of the exchange.

Once again, the Team and I apologize for the change in the release schedule. I recognize your frustration and thus genuinely grateful to all YGGDRASHers for understanding.
The Team promises to present a remarkable cryptocurrency exchange unique from others across the globe.

Sincerely,
David Seo, YGGDRASH CEO
PowerofYggdrash

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2019, 06:22:33 PM

[공지/스프린트 업데이트_YGGDRASH Sprint 0.4.0]

안녕하세요 이그드라시 팀의 스프린트 업데이트 소식을 공유해드립니다.🎉

이번 업데이트 된 YGGDRASH Sprint 0.4.0은 크게
✔️ 테스트넷 구축 준비
✔️ 이그드라시 컨센서스 및 네트워크 안정화
에 대한 내용을 담고 있습니다.

자세한 내용은 아래 링크를 참고해주시기 바랍니다.

감사합니다.

이그드라시 팀 드림

📍http://yggdrash.blog.me/221540033763
📍https://github.com/yggdrash/yggdrash/releases/tag/v0.4.0
——
[ANNOUNCEMENT_YGGDRASH Release Note — Sprint 0.4.0]

Hello, World!
Greetings from the YGGDRASH Team.😍

We are here to update on the Sprint 0.4.0 to our YGGDRASHers🎉

Overview:
✔️ Prepare to build the next TestNet
✔️ YGGDRASH alpha test network consensus and network stabilization
You can find detailed information below

Thank you.

📍https://[Suspicious link removed]/2VydDHm
📍https://github.com/yggdrash/yggdrash/releases/tag/v0.4.0
PowerofYggdrash

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 10:36:28 PM

Folks, time to buy Yggdrash before you lose out the biggest opportunity of your life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkqithHpJgg

Watch this important video with subtitles.
PowerofYggdrash

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2019, 10:43:54 AM

Hello World!
Greetings from Team YGGDRASH.

We are excited to announce that YGGDRASH is releasing its TestNet Beta in a few days!🎉
We are on the phase to do the final test of YGGDRASH TestNet, and it will be available as of July 3rd, 2019 at 4pm(KST) via the link below:
📍https://testnet.yggdrash.io

Brief Introduction of YGGDRASH TestNet Beta
🔹The network connection between nodes
🔹Block synchronization of consensus module and new node
🔹Transaction propagation between nodes

For the past three quarters, we have focused on securing a high level of stability and have continued to develop validation modules, blockchain modules, and implementation of contracts for YGGDRASH MainNet.
You can check the video regarding the introduction of TestNet Beta which was explained by YGGDRASH CTO Peter Ryu by himself.
📍https://youtu.be/Wk-yLyZi7rA
📍https://[Suspicious link removed]/2Nl5V4N

Thank you for your ongoing support and faith in YGGDRASH Project.

Team YGGDRASH
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: