Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 08:04:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is ICO Dying ?  (Read 1053 times)
cichaescut
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

SYNCHROBIT

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 07:34:45 PM

When the market is going to recover its value there would be much more ICOs than at the moment and people would be more motivated to invest in new projects, because they would finally be profitable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 07:45:22 PM

I am Bounty  Hunter and For past one Month  i have notice something which is beyond my thinking .. I have been participating any many bounty  but right what i notice is that  ICO  project is really straggle to reach  soft-cap  whilst STO  are reaching hard cap . Are people forgetting about ICO and Moving Into STO ?   
So many people have lost trust in ICO and was why they are unable to reasonable funds let alone reach their softcap. The fundermental question is that why are they not paying the Hunter in Bitcoin or ethereum? But they choose to pay in their shit tokens and they expected Bitcoin, ethereum, etc investment from investors. Many of them ran away with investors money and they come back and lunch another project looking for who to scam again and again and they think it will work.
daporivera

Activity: 402
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 10:40:50 PM

ICO used to be reputable and trusted by majority until it got invaded by scammers in who saw ICO as an opportunity to get rich quick. Of you would recall, over the last few months, 80% of project being launched turned out to be scam project. All this occurrences  has in a way have reduced the trust majority have in ICO as many have loosed their hard earned to these scammers in the process of securing a better future for themselves by investing in ICO projects.  Until a regulation is done to reduce the rate at which scam project are being launched, you will wake up one morning and forget ICO ever existed.

Code:
★      ★   ★     MoonConnect.net     ★   ★      ★
A Crypto with Democratic Token Distribution, Static Reflection and more
marks1976

Activity: 893
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 10:45:24 PM

unfortunately the time of the ico seems to be over many can not reach the soft cap others are scam if they can not renew themselves and to entice somehow investors will soon be replaced by the sto that i do not like at all because they require the kyc procedure...
ICO time just did not pass. This is the same wrong statement as the cryptocurrency market has died. smart people understand that this is just the beginning
People don't know even know about the truth, This can be called as FUD to the crypto consider there was a lot of good icos outta here. These people must learn more about how to identify a good ico rather than take a conclusion about it.

▄██████
      ▄█▀██████
    ▄█▀  ██████
  ▄█▀    ██████
▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████
███████████████
 ▀█████████████

<█▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄▄

│   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄(▄▄▄
$▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ $▄▄▄▄▄▄: ▄▄▄▄▄
│   █
│   │   //█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄_▄▄▄(▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █████████▄█████▄███████):
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄($▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ - > ▄▄▄▄▄()) ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄:
│   │   ▄▄ (!$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄ !$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄) █
│   │      ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   █

▄███▄        ▄███▄
     ▄███████▄    ▄███████▄
     █████████    █████████
      ███████      ███████
       ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄▄████▄▄▄▄████▄▄
█████████▀███ ██████████████████
███████▀  ███ ██████████████████
       ▄█ 
    ▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄        █▄
    ▀█████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄███▄
      ▀██       ▄███████████
        ▀              ███▀
                       ▀

P2P CASH
▄▄▄▄▄▄ Send money worldwide fast ▄▄▄▄▄▄

███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████           ▀██████
████             ██████
████              █████
████             ▄█████      ▄
████            ▄██████    ▄██
████     ▄▄▄▄▄████████    ▄███
████   ▄████████████▀   ▄█████
████ ▄███████████▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▀         ▄█████████
████████▀  ▄▄███████████▀ ████
██████▀  ▄████████████▀   ████
████▀   ███████▀▀▀▀▀▀     ████
██▀    ██████▀            ████
▀      █████              ████
       █████              ████
       █████▄             ████
       ▀██████▄           ████
        ▀█████████████████████
          ▀███████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ safe an easy with P2P ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
P2P is the open source smart
contract platform
fully dedicated to
international money transactions

▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄
  ████████████████
 ██████████████████
▄████▄  ███▄  ▄████▄
█████▄  ███▄  ▄█████
████████████████████
 ▄████  ▄▄▄▄  ████▄

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀
███

███
██████████████████████████

JOIN

██████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
Japinat

Activity: 2954
Merit: 680

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 05:13:38 AM

unfortunately the time of the ico seems to be over many can not reach the soft cap others are scam if they can not renew themselves and to entice somehow investors will soon be replaced by the sto that i do not like at all because they require the kyc procedure...
ICO time just did not pass. This is the same wrong statement as the cryptocurrency market has died. smart people understand that this is just the beginning
People don't know even know about the truth, This can be called as FUD to the crypto consider there was a lot of good icos outta here. These people must learn more about how to identify a good ico rather than take a conclusion about it.
We can't deny that FUD makes people to shy away investing in ICO.
But in reality most ICO are also not doing great, some of them dump right after and some scams investors of going into dark.
I would not say ICO is dying but people now are more cautious when it comes to ICO investing.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
darefreads

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 06:31:23 AM

Of course And as I participated some ICO's there's a lot of new coming projects to be launched this year that I would definitely participated after I get finished to present campaign. And I think people would invest again this months because of some currencies are getting more productive and I think it would make the investors gets interested in investing to them.
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 02:43:36 PM

I am Bounty  Hunter and For past one Month  i have notice something which is beyond my thinking .. I have been participating any many bounty  but right what i notice is that  ICO  project is really straggle to reach  soft-cap  whilst STO  are reaching hard cap . Are people forgetting about ICO and Moving Into STO ?   
I think people are just excited about the STOs currently because there are no known flaws with it yet. People are fed up with ICOs because of the many bad tags.

You are right here but it does not mean that all the ICOs should die. No, these projects will be developing further. Many good ones will appear soon. I am sure it is worth investing in them, buddy.
angel55

Activity: 630
Merit: 172

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 03:04:55 PM

I am someone who does a lot of research before delving into any bounties and this means that I do lots of researches, ICOs are not dead at all, they are very low-key ICOs that are hitting their hardcase s very fast even in recent market conditions, you just have to look closely.

People are just too lazy to find the projects worth investing in.  Hard work pays off handsomely and if you want to get those 100x gains you need to put in the effort.
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 03:08:06 PM

Yes it is. There is a great opinion that the greed of people really kills not only the ICO, I think that now there are great opportunities for changing our attitudes towards our lives. Maybe we will have time to save something.
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 03:25:14 PM

For me, the ICO market is dead, I see no reason to invest in it, rather, on the contrary, I see many shortcomings that have not been corrected. I doubt that the market will be revived during 2019.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
Joshua101101

Activity: 378

https://saturn.black

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 03:26:14 PM

I am someone who does a lot of research before delving into any bounties and this means that I do lots of researches, ICOs are not dead at all, they are very low-key ICOs that are hitting their hardcase s very fast even in recent market conditions, you just have to look closely.

People are just too lazy to find the projects worth investing in.  Hard work pays off handsomely and if you want to get those 100x gains you need to put in the effort.
This is laziness or unwillingness to risk, in any case, so far any investor who understands this case is obvious that ICO is far from dying, even now there are profitable projects

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 03:42:32 PM

For a year investors lose interest in cryptocurrencies, but ICO is still alive. I think that now there is no special sense in investing in ICO, since without large investments they are still doomed. I think that after the reversal of the cryptocurrency market, the interest will resume again.

newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 11:27:46 AM

I do not think that the cryptocurrency market will remain without such a tool for making investments as ICO. More likely we see a decrease in the popularity of ICO on the background of general stagnation in the cryptocurrency market.
ringgo96

Activity: 1526
Merit: 272

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2019, 11:32:53 AM

When the market is going to recover its value there would be much more ICOs than at the moment and people would be more motivated to invest in new projects, because they would finally be profitable.
Even so, but the system from ico itself should indeed be a renewal where supervision is very important to do now because there are many ico who have problems when it is finished even at residence

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

wavug
Copper Member

Activity: 591
Merit: 55

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 11:45:12 AM

ICO's have indeed lost their popularity in comparison with 2017 and the early 2018, but this has its advantages. In most cases, investments receive only good and unique projects. They have solutions to interesting problems that can change our world for the better. Most of the people began to analyze ICO's before investing, instead of throwing money to the right and left in the hope of getting fabulous x9999 profits.
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 12:17:04 PM

Normally we can expect possible serious drought of every ICO most likely at this bearish time. It seems that investors are resting now because less profit to earn at this market condition.
funnec

Activity: 149
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 12:39:44 PM

ICO is really performing badly these days, though i don't want to say ICO is dead but may be dead if care is not taken. STO is gradually coming up and is why ICO need to be re-brand.
universal3ee

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 12:42:04 PM

I does not think so. From what i know is that some ICO is still able to make folds when they are out in exchange what i think is that maybe people are more careful in choosing ICO now.

━  ━━  ━━━       colletrix       ━━━  ━━  ━        [ I E O June 2019 ]        ━
Bridging the Physical and V (https://www.colletrix.com/#/)
bitc0000

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 01:41:39 PM

Still not finished for ICO, In January I saw 4-5 successful ICOs and the price of ICO has increased many times after listing in the exchanges, clearly ICO is gradually returning and we have I will soon see many more successful ICOs if it is not a scam

Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 01:58:04 PM

I am also a bounty hunter like you, I also understand your concern about ICO, the quality decreases every day, but don't despair because there are also good ICO projects depending on how we must be smart in choosing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: