Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:05:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Please give some light on XRP  (Read 559 times)
Ycekezuv

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 09:22:23 AM

This concerns not only Ripple, but in general cryptocurrency as a whole, because when the market starts to grow, you need to have more coins ready!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KingDome

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 09:58:48 AM

I dont think that holding an altcoin for 1 year is really important because you always need your fund, just withdraw it already before its too late.
expertofexperts (OP)

Activity: 293
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 05:38:12 PM

I dont think that holding an altcoin for 1 year is really important because you always need your fund, just withdraw it already before its too late.
Well in my case i dont need those funds, so they can remain locked for some more time.
aziziasa

Activity: 316

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 05:44:54 PM

XRP is a coin that has the potential and currently competes with Ethereum. And holding your ERP coins must also be patient and this is better for long-term investment. XRP will continue to grow and I'm sure if the market is pumping, of course, XRP will also increase very high.

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 05:50:38 PM

I am holding XRP since 1 year or more i think. It has fallen since then as we all know. It is now around 0.30$ per xrp.

I have seen people saying over here that it is kind of ponzi scheme. But i have seen in India as well, they have gone under contract with Axis bank. Even they are hiring many well known leaders. It has office as well here in India. Some say it can replace SWIFT technology.

Still can anyone here shed more light on it. Shall i hold my coins? Is the company legitimate enough to hold money there? I dont mind hold it for years long.

Continue to keep, falling due to a complete market correction, this is not an indicator. A ripple over time will get more and more partners in the face of banks, so it will grow further and not be afraid.

Haven't they partnered all the banks already?
They keep announcing all those bullshit for quite awhile if those banks believe on what they are saying, those banks would have bought everything in circulation but its the opposite that is happening. More dumps in the coming days, you have been robbed. There are more to invest, look around.
Patrix_1

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 08:01:30 PM

Ripple is a great coin and you can see this by its developments and amazing partnerships announcements. But the problem is that this coin does not have any limited supply and does not belong to the crypto market.
ðºÞæ

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 08:10:03 PM
Merited by aundroid (1)

Ripple is a coin with the most partnerships around the world with big financial companies, that makes this coin interesting. Because without partnership nobody cares about you.

Ripple is not a coin, it is a company selling near worthless xrp tokens.
Ripple has working agreements with other company's, this has absolutly nothing to do with xrp.
There is a reason Ripple investors did not invest in xrp. because xrp gamblers is the cow which is milked.
Ripple investors financed the stable and purchase of milking equipment.
https://i.ibb.co/r6ZNzg9/ripple-inc-investors.jpg

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
frost_wind

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 08:26:21 PM

I am holding XRP since 1 year or more i think. It has fallen since then as we all know. It is now around 0.30$ per xrp.

I have seen people saying over here that it is kind of ponzi scheme. But i have seen in India as well, they have gone under contract with Axis bank. Even they are hiring many well known leaders. It has office as well here in India. Some say it can replace SWIFT technology.

Still can anyone here shed more light on it. Shall i hold my coins? Is the company legitimate enough to hold money there? I dont mind hold it for years long.

No one can shed more light on the future of XRP because their activity is not transparent, the main share of the coins is in the possession of the developers and its price is constantly manipulated. In any case, now I would not sell coins, because in the future it could be sold more expensive

aundroid
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1247

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 09:29:31 PM

~
~

I think the people here still don't understand that XRP isn't the same as Ripple. (except you, of course)

It is always funny to read that people really think that banks will abandon their existing control over SWIFT to get dependent on a private company.  Grin

Yeah, sure guys, banks will definitely use XRP. I mean, why create your own currency, right?  Wink

►►►     MY TOPICS     ◄◄◄
➤ Blockchain Basics - FAQ DE    ➤ [Guide] Protect your Crypto: Security tips for your home computer & network DE | EN    ➤ Crypto SCAM - HowTo protect yourself EN    ➤ [CHECKLISTE] zur Bewertung von ICOs  DE
➤ [Overview] Exchanges, IEOs and their ROIs DE | EN   ➤ [Howto] Use Ledger Nano as Security Key DE | EN    ➤ [OVERVIEW] Recommended Crypto Telegram Bots  DE | EN    ➤ [Overview] GUI Miner DE | EN
➤ Activity, Merit und Ranganforderungen im Forum DE    ➤ Alternativen zu Piggy's Notification Bot DE    ➤ [Howto] Give Bitcoin as a gift  DE | EN
Nekoma2018
Copper Member

Activity: 493
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 09:32:48 PM

I think xrpbis one of the best coins out there after bitcoin... yes xrp may be affiliated with some banks... but xrp is no ponzi scheme... people saying xrp is ponzi are just trying to fud

Gary Levanevskii

Activity: 686
Merit: 227

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 09:47:54 PM

I do not believe in the good future of this coin. I think that this coin is very dependent on banks. If they do not use the Ripple, then this coin will die.
a4techer

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 11:18:22 PM

Don't lose hope give your heart strength  on what you saw on the market. Last year until today was the day of falling so keep patient don't  lose hope as you can see before that XRP was rank up in the market so it means it will surviving and their is a possibility that it will rise soon wait and be patient.
Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 11:24:25 PM

XRP is not a ponzi, but the concern is that, it is subject to lots of manipulations.
Apart from the fact that it is a centralized coin, there are some sets of people who are part of the team, that are holding the highest amount, which are huge in number.
That dies not mean you cannot invest in XRP and get your profit, but that i t is not advisable to hold for long.
expertofexperts (OP)

Activity: 293

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 08:30:40 AM

Ripple is a coin with the most partnerships around the world with big financial companies, that makes this coin interesting. Because without partnership nobody cares about you.

Ripple has working agreements with other company's, this has absolutly nothing to do with xrp.
There is a reason Ripple investors did not invest in xrp. because xrp gamblers is the cow which is milked.
Ripple investors financed the stable and purchase of milking equipment.
https://i.ibb.co/r6ZNzg9/ripple-inc-investors.jpg

Well even if these are tokens, they can't run away as they already have so many contracts.
Badhuamin

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 11:53:46 PM

I also held the XRP from last year until now there has been a decline in the XRP. but all the coins also experienced the same thing, for that I still hold XPR until now.
lornadane

Activity: 529
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 11:55:53 PM

I bought the XRP when the price was 3.65 USD per Ripple. I thought the price will hit 5 USD. But after hitting 3.85 USD, XRP price started falling down incredibly. But I had hope that very soon the price will increase again. From then to now, I holding XRP coins and I will be holding until it hit 3 USD plus again! XRP is a centralized coin and they are making crypto popular among the banks and other centralized sectors. So, this is not a Ponzi scheme to me, look at the rank and volume of XRP! Even it beat ETH's rank several times. So, You are very well to hodl XRP coins until you get a good profit from it. Good Luck.
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 01:02:18 AM

XRP is not a ponzi, but the concern is that, it is subject to lots of manipulations.
Apart from the fact that it is a centralized coin, there are some sets of people who are part of the team, that are holding the highest amount, which are huge in number.
That dies not mean you cannot invest in XRP and get your profit, but that i t is not advisable to hold for long.

I am agree that XRP is centralized coin and its different with Ripple network. Ripple network used by many banks for transaction and from what i know, XRP coin used for this transaction. Its good coin but i am not interested for buying and hold XRP join
mullzerwar

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 03:55:13 AM

About XRP, i believe it would be better in the future as we can see that it keep on competing with ETH in marketcap. Keep on holding it will be worth it in the future. FYI, i also has some of XRP coins in my wallet.
dedi joni

Activity: 386

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 05:41:24 AM

About XRP, i believe it would be better in the future as we can see that it keep on competing with ETH in marketcap. Keep on holding it will be worth it in the future. FYI, i also has some of XRP coins in my wallet.
in terms of value and trading volume it may be true that ripple will be a rival to ethereum, but I believe ethereum is much better later. the ripple and ethereum will increase in height, it will definitely happen, but ethereum will be superior.
3kpk3

Activity: 868
Merit: 148

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 05:47:10 AM

I bought the XRP when the price was 3.65 USD per Ripple. I thought the price will hit 5 USD. But after hitting 3.85 USD, XRP price started falling down incredibly. But I had hope that very soon the price will increase again. From then to now, I holding XRP coins and I will be holding until it hit 3 USD plus again! XRP is a centralized coin and they are making crypto popular among the banks and other centralized sectors. So, this is not a Ponzi scheme to me, look at the rank and volume of XRP! Even it beat ETH's rank several times. So, You are very well to hodl XRP coins until you get a good profit from it. Good Luck.
Damn. Quite optimistic. Seeing your investment fall in value over time and praying for a recovery has been the situation for many investors for the last year.

I think it will rise back up in value, but it might take another year or so possibly due to the next Bitcoin halvening which could trigger another bull market. Patience is the name of the game here.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: