Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:29:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📢🔥 [ANN]🚀 Gold Jewelry - Mining The New Powerful ICO Platform 📢🔥  (Read 306 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bamidooh (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 06:18:11 PM

You write. "ERC20 was chosen as our choice. We explored a key point, strengths or weaknesses in many ICO systems." But, more modern ERC 223 and ERC 721 protocols have already been developed and are being used. They are faster, more reliable, and backward compatible.

Because the most users familiar with ERC20 and we can develop the code with no warnings, not like the others that show many warnings.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bamidooh (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 02:03:10 AM

How do you tackle the present challenges exist in the gold mining worldwide?

Because of each gold mine are not competitors, they are partner. We can buy every where that we've connections.
bamidooh (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 02:04:00 AM

How do you handle all the obstacles in this market with efficiency?

The easy method to control the market price is the internal exchange firstly which is the bigger volume. Then we register the external exchange later.
bamidooh (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 02:07:14 AM

They have been doing great at gold exchange and investment which is really helpful and  would like to ask How do you maintain transparency in your system?

This is just start, so it's difficult to convince you. But I'd like you to think if you have collected your customers for 50 years, what will you do ?
uralcryptocoin

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328

SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 03:21:31 PM

Hi there @bamidooh !

Do you have plans about Bitcointalk signature campaign?
If so I could help in signature creation: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5063787.0

Also making RU translation if need: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5063787.msg47614776#msg47614776

BTC   Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System   BTC
A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 09:16:39 AM

Hi, can you please direct me to some article or news about your company or your founder? I find it odd that despite the claim of being in business for 50 years (which imply it is a rather strong company) there were no mention of you.

Here you can check

https://www.google.com/search?q=ไพฑูรย์+เตชดนัย&oq=ไพฑูรย์+เต&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0l3.11567j0j7&client=ms-android-asus-tpin&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

Umm... Something that's in major language, perhaps? I don't even know what the articles about. Maybe the keywords in english?

Can you use google translator ?

If I would bother translating every pages, sure. But it'll rather be bothersome. If you can instead tell the keyword or redirect me to an international articles?

Consular, Shareholder, investor, company holder

That's odd. I wonder if we operates on different search engine, because your given keywords didn't show any specific article about your company. How about redirecting me to an international article instead? Your company surely reached international scale?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: