Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:34:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭕⭕⭕ [ANN][NO ICO] 💥💥💥 TRDS ✔️✔️✔️ TRADERS TOKEN ❗❗❗  (Read 3330 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (28 posts by 1 users with 1 merit deleted.)
Alabam178
Copper Member

Activity: 175
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2019, 06:46:42 AM

The price of the first cryptocurrency updated the annual maximum at elevations above $ 9000. The capitalization of the coin exceeded $ 164 billion.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AMAproject
Copper Member

Activity: 171
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 07:12:54 PM

Trading is alwais a risk, I use exhanges and do a little trading and I have no problems with security
True. But if you're familiar with cryptoprojects and possess skill of trading, you can have a positive expected value in the outcome of your trades.

Nothing in the future is 100% certain, but have some courage. For those who struggle with trade decisions, it might be better to just hold...
But besides security there are also other problems as well like less volumes means we can't execute our orders properly and privacy is another issue. What if we can exchange our coins directly through our wallets isn't is more better way of exchanging ? What do you think about this solution. 
Vitalina45

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 08:35:17 AM

Trading is alwais a risk, I use exhanges and do a little trading and I have no problems with security
True. But if you're familiar with cryptoprojects and possess skill of trading, you can have a positive expected value in the outcome of your trades.

Nothing in the future is 100% certain, but have some courage. For those who struggle with trade decisions, it might be better to just hold...
But besides security there are also other problems as well like less volumes means we can't execute our orders properly and privacy is another issue. What if we can exchange our coins directly through our wallets isn't is more better way of exchanging ? What do you think about this solution. 
And  I want to tell you that the cheapest does not mean the safest. For now, if you are doing something of transferring crypto, the process should wait for the blocks confirmation. It takes time, and the more blocks it takes, the safer it is.
Alabam178
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 05:43:08 PM

Double top with diversenge on the RSI
AMAproject
Copper Member

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 03:20:47 PM

It's a really interesting question as blockchain technology is widely spread in the world nowadays.
Why some countries ban or don't accept crypto at all?
What's your opinion?
Vitalina45

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 06:22:46 PM

It's a really interesting question as blockchain technology is widely spread in the world nowadays.
What's your opinion?
I think many countries are adapting to blockchain and cryptocurrency
If you see facebook is coming up with their join.. JP Morgan too.
Pakistan govt recently said that they plan to adopt to crypto,UK and US Royals quote, Tech tools and Blockchain Can help to fight against slavery and Human Trafficking,French insurance markets can now invest in cryptocurrencies/tokens, says the new bill etc
Alabam178
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 06:14:38 PM

What's your opinion?
Pakistan govt recently said that they plan to adopt to crypto,UK and US Royals quote, Tech tools and Blockchain Can help to fight against slavery and Human Trafficking,French insurance markets can now invest in cryptocurrencies/tokens, says the new bill etc

For sure most of the countries are hostile towards privacy-oriented cryptocurrencies. And probably sooner or later they will ban it.
The reason is simple - if transaction cannot be tracked, there is a chance it can be used for some illegal activities or avoiding taxes. And if such chance does exist - it should be banned.
Another reason is pretty simple - many people who work for different authorities are often not the people who are up to date with latest technologies.
Vitalina45

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 06:32:09 PM

What's your opinion?

For sure most of the countries are hostile towards privacy-oriented cryptocurrencies. And probably sooner or later they will ban it.
The reason is simple - if transaction cannot be tracked, there is a chance it can be used for some illegal activities or avoiding taxes. And if such chance does exist - it should be banned.
Another reason is pretty simple - many people who work for different authorities are often not the people who are up to date with latest technologies.
Yeah it is very nice topic to talk about. I think crypto coin can be use for money laundering and other illegal purposes that's way many countries block it like recently India ban BTC. This is just 1 reason but i think there would be other reasons why many countries don't allow crypto. Crypto is newly develop industry many people don't have the true concept of crypto so that's why block crypto in their nations. But with time everything will be okay because in future digital currencies are going to replace cash.
AMAproject
Copper Member

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 10:51:01 AM

Bitcoin (BTC) has done it: late in the night on June 21 (UTC), BTC rolled over the $10,000 price mark after an eye-watering and nearly unbroken runup since February.

The last time Bitcoin crossed over this mark, on the way down, was March 8, 2018 according to the Coinbase chart - well over a year ago. And the first time it crossed $10k, on the way up, was November 29, 2017 - only 17 days before doubling at an all-time high of $20,000 on the Coinbase chart.
Alabam178
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2019, 04:03:12 PM

Vitalina45

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 08:04:01 AM

I've a very simple question to you guys. Do you think Privacy coins are good for investment ? I'm currently using some privacy coins which are already in my portfolio like Xmr, Ryo, Eth. And I'm looking to add more 2-3 coins in my portfolio. If you think privacy coins are good then which two coins you will suggest me to look at?

Thanks
AMAproject
Copper Member

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 04:58:54 PM

I've a very simple question to you guys. Do you think Privacy coins are good for investment ? I'm currently using some privacy coins which are already in my portfolio like Xmr, Ryo, Eth. And I'm looking to add more 2-3 coins in my portfolio. If you think privacy coins are good then which two coins you will suggest me to look at?

Thanks
Privacy coins are a great IMHO.  I won't specifically recommend any specific coins, diversity is a good thing in your portfolio.
Alabam178
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2019, 06:51:55 PM

Considering the situation on cryptocurrency market this year, we noticing that making profits from cryptocurrency assets is becoming more and more difficult. Many beginning to panic very much. Personally I have quite serious losses in crypto. Observing the situation, I see that we hardly can wait market growth for quite a long time. What do you think about future of crypto? How do you earn cryptocurrency now?
Vitalina45

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 07:09:17 PM

Considering the situation on cryptocurrency market this year, we noticing that making profits from cryptocurrency assets is becoming more and more difficult. Many beginning to panic very much. Personally I have quite serious losses in crypto. Observing the situation, I see that we hardly can wait market growth for quite a long time. What do you think about future of crypto? How do you earn cryptocurrency now?
I can say I've only really lost to crypto few times (out of greed) but I've definitely gotten more out than I lost.

I always run through various checks before putting my money into anything (as a result, I've missed huge shitcoin pumps..) except of course the big boys like btc and eth.

Either I'm investing in the fundraising stage for projects with promise like this or I wait for bounty hunters and airdrop beneficiaries to dump on exchanges and pick up the cheap coin then Hold long term. It pays.
AMAproject
Copper Member

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 03:17:23 PM

Vitalina45

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 03:22:47 PM

the chart looks good. but the risks are very high
I'd rather buy ALT`s now
Alabam178
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 05:29:44 PM

I can say I've only really lost to crypto few times (out of greed) but I've definitely gotten more out than I lost.

I always run through various checks before putting my money into anything (as a result, I've missed huge shitcoin pumps..) except of course the big boys like btc and eth.

Either I'm investing in the fundraising stage for projects with promise like this or I wait for bounty hunters and airdrop beneficiaries to dump on exchanges and pick up the cheap coin then Hold long term. It pays.
I try to trade when it's profitable. I don't know any black magic tricks that would make me a billionaire, yet still, I enjoy crypto as it is.
AMAproject
Copper Member

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 05:34:15 PM

I try to trade when it's profitable. I don't know any black magic tricks that would make me a billionaire, yet still, I enjoy crypto as it is.
I still don't see any reasonable tutorial for newbies who wants to understand crypto in detail. It is still too complicated for many people to catch the meaning of digital currency.
Alabam178
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2019, 05:34:23 PM

Vitalina45

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 07:23:26 PM

I think it will hit more than that, In my opinion when it will hit $20k it will not go above from that level it could make a noticeable correction to the down side around $14-$15k and if this level holds we will see next fresh highs on BTC.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: