Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:07:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: best ICO in FEB 2019  (Read 324 times)
CryptoTech_

Activity: 994
Merit: 106

Official Street Team member

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 05:52:50 AM

there is no good ICO for now, most ICO is a SCAM, if you want something safe I think STO or IEO can be an option, because the STO and IEO have more opportunities for success lately than ICO

Beyond Protocol Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk thread
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 07:25:10 AM

there is no good ICO for now, most ICO is a SCAM, if you want something safe I think STO or IEO can be an option, because the STO and IEO have more opportunities for success lately than ICO
He was talking about last month and someone has created another thread similar like this one that discussed about the best ico in this month. you should not talk bullshit about that. that makes me doubt about how you get all of your merits.
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2019, 02:03:32 PM

These days, there are not many good ICOs, so it would be better if you research on your own instead of rely on others advice. By the way, you can participate in several bounties, if you are luck then one or two of them may succeed.

hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 05:35:16 PM

These days, there are not many good ICOs, so it would be better if you research on your own instead of rely on others advice. By the way, you can participate in several bounties, if you are luck then one or two of them may succeed.
under current conditions in the cryptocurrency market, this strategy also does not work. Even participating in several Bounty companies can give you rewards in tokens that have no value. I'm not talking about the fact that many bounty companies do not pay anything.
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 05:39:44 PM

IEO is currently a new trend and big investors are focusing heavily on this. I think ICO is being replaced by a much better form and if this happens, ICO may soon disappear in this market. Binance is currently one of the most successful projects with current IEO projects because if you can buy it, your chances of earning profit will be very high and I trust this exchange very much
EscrowService28

Activity: 166
Merit: 12

“The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 03:59:00 AM

which is your favorite ICO in FEB, and why?
i want find ICO with pottential, but i want ICO with 10-20 MLN$ max CAP. becouse for future  Pumps - low cap = max chance for high pumps. if project will good, CAP is nothing ! ! !

share your favorites with this form :
thenk you.

Bittorrent is still the best for me.. But I guess i need to get updated in this thread to read some of the few good ICOs nowadays that people utilize.

mbluxs

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 06:43:18 AM

Agree with you that nowadays there are many who cannot be trusted in ICO and there are many people who have turned to the IEO which has proven to provide many benefits to investors
komjhq

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 05:12:13 PM

Agree with you that nowadays there are many who cannot be trusted in ICO and there are many people who have turned to the IEO which has proven to provide many benefits to investors
Of course, I can understand why many users of cryptocurrencies in my company ico fraud fraud, because today These projects do not show any results. Even if we take into account the moment that the company provides very good conditions for investors, it’s still not a fact that this project will have prospects after the completion of the company's ico.
kerjakuat

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 01:56:40 AM

In my opinion, I'm sure BitTorrent (BTT), and COTI are among the best ICOs to invest in 2019. In addition, there are some initial preliminary offers that can give you considerable returns. There are many more solid ICOs in which you can invest in 2019, that is the Somesing blockchain-powered music interaction, Viaz P2P funding platform, and AI football.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
79b79aa8d5047da6d3XX

Activity: 660
Merit: 101

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 11:12:11 AM

From the records BitTorrent is the best ico of febuary 2019. Its  IEO on Binance launchpad gave it that edge. The coin produced tremendous profit and it has been improving in price since then

ifykiki
Copper Member

Activity: 193
Merit: 1

$martFund

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 06:33:38 PM

I didn't really partake in any ICO in February but I know of Menapay, I see that project doing well. Infact as of last year they had achieved soft cap I think, and the team are so transparent.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: