Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:20:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: For those bounty hunters who can hardly relate  (Read 2191 times)
cheezcarls (OP)

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 12:44:31 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2019, 06:06:11 PM by cheezcarls
Merited by Mike Mayor (6), Astvile (2), wantjokull (2), Yaunfitda (1), Minor Miner (1), inanilujimi (1), 0t3p0t (1), aceptamosbitcoin (1), johanesrobin (1), wedosgibas (1), bananaunana (1), r_f_n (1)

To all crypto bounty hunters who can hardly relate:

Situation: ICO started their main sale and will last 2 months and offers bounty program. ICO price was $0.5.
Bounty Hunter: I will join their signature campaign! Let’s do this!

After 1 month....

Admin: We decided to pause the campaign because our legal advisor suggests for our product to be fully compliant with the country’s regulations.
Bounty Hunter: (facepalm)

After 1 month....

Admin: Good news bounty hunters! We will now resume our bounty campaign. Since ICO was extended for a month, the same goes to our bounty campaign. Happy bounty hunting!
Bounty Hunter: Yippee!!!

After 1 month (one day before the ICO ends)....

Admin edits the ICO countdown timer and replied: Due to overwhelming demand, we decided to extend the ICO to another 2 months!
Bounty Hunter: Whaaaaat??? (But decides to continue the signature campaign).

After 2 months....

Admin: Congrats bounty hunters! Our ICO is successful! Here’s the final spreadsheet!
Bounty hunter looks at the spreadsheet and replied: 1,000 stakes for me! Yippee! I’m excited for my tokens to be distributed.
Admin: Good for you! We will distribute the tokens within 2 weeks!
Bounty Hunter: All right! My hardwork finally pays off in 2 weeks! Can’t wait!

After 2 weeks....

Admin: I received an advise from our legal advisor that bounty hunters must complete KYC process. Since we have an influx of bounty hunters, approving your KYC might take days to weeks.
Bounty Hunter: (sigh) Oh well, it’s better than nothing. I’ll just do it anyway. (Logs in to site and submits KYC verification).

After 3 weeks....

Bounty Hunter receives an email that his KYC was approved and was excited, however.....
Admin: We would like to congratulate those bounty hunters who have passed their KYC. Unfortunately, we had a meeting with the development team. It has come to a conclusion that our team voted for bounty hunter tokens to be locked and will be distributed after 6 months to avoid massive dumping in the exchange.
Bounty Hunter: Admin I HATE YOU!!!!

After 6 months....

Admin: Bounty hunter tokens are now unlocked. You can now transfer your tokens from the dashboard to your ETH wallet. Thank you!

Bounty hunter transfers his tokens to his ETH wallet. After successfully transferred, he goes to Etherdelta exchange where he can trade his token to BTC or ETH. Unfortunately, the token’s buying orders are empty. Only selling orders appear with the lowest bid at $0.001 per token.  

Bounty hunter: F*** you admin!!!!! My efforts are wasted coz’ they’re worth shitcoins!!!!
Admin: (blocks bounty hunter from Telegram channel).

Trust me guys, I’ve been here before. Are you too? 😂🤣😅

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1011

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 01:18:34 PM

Take my merit, dude Grin Grin Grin
It's just a wonderful, the most exact, widespread, short and true story about an average bounty campaign. I experienced it a few times in the beginning of 2018 and I've decided to quit for a while. We'll see what we'll get now in 2019))

Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 01:26:04 PM

Definitely true, I really do experience that moment which I consider myself to only go for a luck. Knowing all the blah3x front the team which is obviously only attracting investors. Well, we know from the start that joining in an ICO really involves a very high risk kind of business and I think investors definitely know it.
Awoben

Activity: 236
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 01:28:12 PM

Wow,  exactly the way it does plan out,  bounties in most cases are not worth the stress now.  They keep blaming bounty hunters for dumping a project, why won't they dump when they are treated badly.
Respect for this write up.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2828
Merit: 575

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 01:35:33 PM

Yes, this is very true and I can relate to it. In conclusion, all our hard work its gone specially if you think that you have a lot of stakes and the price should be as close at the ICO price mentioned before you joining.

But sadly, it's useless, no value at all and all your hard work and waiting went off the window. Right now this is the sad state of most bounty hunters, that's why I decided to quit bounty hunting for now.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
peter0425

Activity: 2632
Merit: 440

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 01:40:41 PM

I don't have merit to give, but I say that I can also relate with what the OP has says. I guess it's not really cool to be bounty hunters right now specially how long those projects are paying and the stress it can give you when the price suddenly drops without you noticing it. I think this is the side effect of the bearish trend and I do hope that we can overcome and let bounty hunting be fruitful again.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 01:45:30 PM

An absolute true and precise analysis of the bounty campaign in 2018, for me, most especially with the medichain campaign.
it is becoming a long and long wait for me.

I hope bounty programs this year, offers something different.

and one thing; you forgot to add, bounty hunter has to complete AML procedure too
lol
ivaf

Activity: 980
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 02:12:25 PM

Well written, dude! I neighing from the heart!  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Yes, indeed, the last time everything is happening like this. For almost the whole of 2018, I could not get anything for the signature (postponement, cancellation of the project, etc.).
aceptamosbitcoin

Activity: 981
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 02:18:20 PM

Take a merit from me too Smiley)))

You OP is the sad true about 90% or more of the campaigns and ICOs in 2018. Let's hope that the trend will change for this year...
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 02:20:32 PM

Good report. I can personally relate to this as I been a very avid bounty campaign participant. It is frustrating that after all those hard work you exerted in a bounty campaign, you realized you won't be receiving rewards. That is why I have limited myself in joining bounty and concentrated in a more rewarding crypto activity like trading.
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 02:22:39 PM

Yeah i have experienced the same especially last year or so has been exactly like this for most of the campaigns and i think it is unethical because teams are just exploiting the bounty hunters i have even seen bounty hunters being insulted by the team members after the ico and bounty campiagn is over which is condemnable act.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
novusordo

Activity: 800
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 02:25:02 PM

Situation: ICO started their main sale and will last 2 months and offers bounty program. ICO price was $0.5.

After 1 month....

Admin: We decided to pause the campaign because our legal advisor suggests for our product to be fully compliant with the country’s regulations.

After 1 month....

Admin: Good news bounty hunters! We will now resume our bounty campaign. Since ICO was extended for a month, the same goes to our bounty campaign. Happy bounty hunting!

Admin edits the ICO countdown timer and replied: Due to overwhelming demand, we decided to extend the ICO to another 2 months!

After 2 months....

Admin: Congrats bounty hunters! Our ICO is successful! Here’s the final spreadsheet!
Bounty hunter looks at the spreadsheet and replied: 1,000 stakes for me! Yippee! I’m excited for my tokens to be distributed.

After 2 weeks....

Admin: I received an advise from our legal advisor that bounty hunters must complete KYC process. Since we have an influx of bounty hunters, approving your KYC might take days to weeks.
Bounty Hunter: (sigh) Oh well, it’s better than nothing. I’ll just do it anyway. (Logs in to site and submits KYC verification).

After 3 weeks....

Bounty Hunter receives an email that his KYC was approved and was excited, however.....
Admin: We would like to congratulate those bounty hunters who have passed their KYC. Unfortunately, we had a meeting with the development team. It has come to a conclusion that our team voted for bounty hunter tokens to be locked and will be distributed after 6 months to avoid massive dumping in the exchange.

After 6 months....

Admin: Bounty hunter tokens are now unlocked. You can now transfer your tokens from the dashboard to your ETH wallet. Thank you!

Bounty hunter transfers his tokens to his ETH wallet. After successfully transferred, he goes to Etherdelta exchange where he can trade his token to BTC or ETH. Unfortunately, the token’s buying orders are empty. Only selling orders appear with the lowest bid at $0.001 per token. 

Bounty hunter: F*** you admin!!!!! My efforts are wasted coz’ they’re worth shitcoins!!!!

This is a true and exciting story for bounty hunters. I went through all the stages in your story, and I feel funny instead of angry again. I think the newbie after reading this story will give up participating in new campaigns

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
maaldaz

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 02:29:39 PM

After 1 month....

After 1 month....

After 2 months....

After 2 weeks....

After 3 weeks....

After 6 months....

I really believe many bounty hunter has ever experience this kind of thing. I had ever experience too. it's truly painful, but i have to forget about it and move forward, regretting things won't solve any problem, i prefer to focus on what in the future.

pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 02:30:58 PM

This is true story for most of the ICOs now a days, they keep on extending their token sales date as many ICOs are not able to reach even softcap within a given time frame.Investors are not investing in ICOs due to lots of scams, after launch on an exchange prices of most of the tokens decreases rapidly now a days even when bounty tokens are not distributed. Bounty hunters need to study project whitepaper thoroughly before joining any project, only a good project can payoff good amount.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
izzy13

Activity: 225
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 02:56:28 PM

That's why i quit from bounty activities few months ago. I understand that the situation is not so ideal for everyone but i just demand that our rights to be fullfilled as we fullfilled our tasks. Please dear developers, be fair. Everytime you pending the payment to the people who helped you promote your project, you just killed your project and your own credibilities. It would be a lot better if u pay in btc, eth, or other coins if you can't put your own on. Whatever your efforts but just be respectful upon the efforts people did to you.
Goodvalony

Activity: 616
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 03:11:11 PM

Wow,  exactly the way it does plan out,  bounties in most cases are not worth the stress now.  They keep blaming bounty hunters for dumping a project, why won't they dump when they are treated badly.
Respect for this write up.

Let me make it clear to you. Never ever believe that tokens are been dump by bounty hunters and airdrop owners. it is a big fact lie.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 03:21:26 PM

That's why i quit from bounty activities few months ago. I understand that the situation is not so ideal for everyone but i just demand that our rights to be fullfilled as we fullfilled our tasks. Please dear developers, be fair. Everytime you pending the payment to the people who helped you promote your project, you just killed your project and your own credibilities. It would be a lot better if u pay in btc, eth, or other coins if you can't put your own on. Whatever your efforts but just be respectful upon the efforts people did to you.

Most of the time, they don't care about the welfare of the bounty hunters. It is also the reason why I stopped joining those programs. Up until now, I have eth tokens sitting in my MEW, without any of value at the moment. One perfect example in my case, joined for a sig campaign for 22 weeks last year (don't want to mention the project) and now I can't sell the tokens that I received because it's worthless. I will pay the gas fee for getting not even $2 . . That's terrible!  Roll Eyes

Better earn a lil bit, at least you know you have something at hand at the end of the week. I hope people will stop joining such campaigns because these projects made us fool of ourselves.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2019, 03:31:50 PM

After 1 month....

After 1 month....

After 2 months....

After 2 weeks....

After 3 weeks....

After 6 months....

Hahaha, that's exactly what bounty hunters are experiencing in the cryptocurrency sphere,sometimes even when the token is trading a good price in an exchange bounty hunters tokens will be locked for sometimes to be release when the price is down.Too bad!

HOMT