Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:08:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LISTED ON a EXCHANGE] EMPIREHOTELS | The Future of Hospitality  (Read 566 times)
sdmax2018 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 95
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 03:30:25 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2019, 04:38:20 PM by sdmax2018
Merited by littleheart (1)

image loading...   image loading...   image loading...    

About the EMPIREHOTELS Platform

EMPIREHOTELS is the ultimate platform for users to book both rooms and experiences across the globe. Our platform provides an easy way to check-in/check-out and is fully prepared for the future of room automation.

★★★The app is coming soon for both iOS and Android users, and                                                                                                                              will be fully operational from day one.

image loading...                                 image loading...

image loading...

image loading...

★★★ BE PART OF THIS REVOLUTION! ★★★

D e t a i l s

• Personal cap is 0.01ETH — unlimited
  • Bonus system available for early investors
  • New token emissions are disabled
  • Whitelist Available
  • KYC required
  • USA, Iran and North Korea are not allowed to participate
  • Max coin supply - 900 Million Tokens
  • 1 EMPC = 0.000036672 ETH = 0.0000011616 BTC
  • Protocol- ERC20

H O W    TO   B U Y    T O K E N S  

• Create a wallet by this Link -    image loading...
  • Confirm your E-mail address
  • Send Eth or Btc to given Address if you want to buy the tokens

Exchanges Where You Can Find Us

image loading...                                              image loading...                      

How does it work?

• Hotel owners install the app and add their properties to the platform. By doing so, they become available for business immediately. It's as simple as that.

RO A D    M A P

P A R T N E R S

T E A M     M E M B E R S

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
anggada18

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 03:46:17 PM

hay I am interested in your project, is there a campaign to introduce your project to the community?

I reserve Indonesian translators, if you need..

my previous work

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gUa9_uEmaJUUqYDWenCokhx0yp2Bn79lDAsULoT_pFA/edit?usp=sharing

best regard  Cool Cool
konstant111

Activity: 924
Merit: 250

my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 09:25:37 AM

Great app, I understand with this app people can book hotel rooms? a very useful thing, what else can it pay for its cost with it?

STOP ERC20 SCAMS
adeeshaa

Activity: 67
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 05:10:36 PM

Great app, I understand with this app people can book hotel rooms? a very useful thing, what else can it pay for its cost with it?

Yes , you can book hotel rooms via this app
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 05:57:01 PM

You're on ICO and you're already listed on binance and latoken? Riiigghttt....

I take the liberty to check there, though, and (as how it supposed to be) can't find empc on both
adeeshaa

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 01:51:20 PM

I take the liberty to check there, though, and (as how it supposed to be) can't find empc on both

Binance Application in Progress & Latoken will be listed this coin on 12 th February
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 06:15:16 PM

I think it's hard to get listed on Binance as it's the biggest cryptocurrency exchange. You need at least a large community in order to get listed. Where is your community group? I didnt see like telegram group here.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 06:42:26 PM

Binance Application in Progress & Latoken will be listed this coin on 12 th February

Ok, understood that your coin will be listed within two days on LAToken 2019. When will your ICO start and finished, again?
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 06:51:09 PM

Ok, understood that your coin will be listed within two days on LAToken 2019. When will your ICO start and finished, again?

Let us see if that will happen couple of days from now. They targeted binance, so for the benefit of the doubt, let us wait for their updates.

Also, how many hotel groups are within your system already? I mean, where can we see the list of your hotel partners?
kel12

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 10:26:37 AM

I think it's hard to get listed on Binance as it's the biggest cryptocurrency exchange. You need at least a large community in order to get listed. Where is your community group? I didnt see like telegram group here.

https://t.me/empirecash
adeeshaa

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 12:06:08 PM

now we have added our telegram group , yeah nowadays we are trying  to list our coin on binance ..
adeeshaa

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 04:46:28 AM

Let us see if that will happen couple of days from now. They targeted binance, so for the benefit of the doubt, let us wait for their updates.

Also, how many hotel groups are within your system already? I mean, where can we see the list of your hotel partners?

We have already listed on LATOKEN , you can check Now it on that exchange....
thaliaand

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 08:01:06 AM

That;s a good news. Hopefully the listing on Binance will be realized soon. It seems that the app is not available yet. I am actually hoping that the app is already available so potential investors can try and so it will be an added value of the project itself.
LoveCryptoAll

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 01:35:47 PM

Your project is very similar to the service Trivago. There you can choose a hotel and you can look and choose the lowest rate for the same room.
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 04:38:41 PM

So you're on ICO and your token already tradable? I think most of us familiar with such situation, which brings certain projects into less fortunate fate?
adeeshaa

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 08:00:30 PM

So you're on ICO and your token already tradable? I think most of us familiar with such situation, which brings certain projects into less fortunate fate?

Yes our coin is tradable.and  We have to. list our coin in other exchanges
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 06:58:21 AM

Yes our coin is tradable.and  We have to. list our coin in other exchanges

How will you prevent anyone from buying on exchange and not from your ico page at a current market price that's probably lower?

Or, at someone trying to "arbit" from your ico to exchange, which also has  a chance of manipulating prices?
adeeshaa

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 05:12:02 PM

Your project is very similar to the service Trivago. There you can choose a hotel and you can look and choose the lowest rate for the same room.

yes actually , we are  searching and planning  all the things with our team
dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 03:02:15 PM

And it seems to me that the project is interesting. Here, some writers are compared with other similar projects. And you did not think that there are many taxi services, but this does not prevent them from finding customers. The real estate market is very capacious - enough for everyone.
Ammaa

Activity: 76

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 03:24:27 AM

what is the best way to buy the EMPC tokens , from the Latoken exchange or from the wallet ...Huh??
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: