Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:47:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My 1000th post  (Read 133 times)
cabalism13 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 03:51:29 PM

It's really kinda amusing for I have achieved so many things lately, and now here I am on my 1000th post count. Recently I'm thinking of what should be it, or anything that could be important, but I just decided that it will be just anything that I can share to any body.

Actually, I've reached this post count because of being part of a signature campaign, and trying to somewhat achieved what is needed... But as for myself, I really can't achieve that wothput the help of other people for opening such different topics that I can join. I don't intend to do my activity forcibly for I do have a lot of respect for the Forum itself :)That's why I'm just posting whenever I feel like doing it.

At the end of my participation to Signature Campaign, I do have a habit of deleting my posts, for it is not considered to be helpful IMO, I think my post are not reaching anyone so I will just have to delete it. But if my participation was good then it will stay. I'm just deleting that it seems to be useless.

So guys, I don't think if this is quite right but I am inviting you to do my thing Smiley Any posts of your that you feel that is useless you should just delete it, IMO it is a way of helping our forum looks clean and organized.

And now this is my 1000th post, you might think that this isn't necessary, for its just a post count. Hell No, its a goal to me Tongue Good Day!

So what's yourS? Or what will it gonna be? Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gloriam5

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 04:12:25 PM

Well, in this forum it is a record, for example, I don’t know when I can do that too. The only problem I have is that I do not quite understand what a low-quality post is!
cabalism13 (OP)
Legendary

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 05:59:21 PM

Well, in this forum it is a record, for example, I don’t know when I can do that too. The only problem I have is that I do not quite understand what a low-quality post is!

Let me answer that for you pal, low quality post has these things:

-Non Sense Reply To OP
-Single Liner Posts
-Posting like "I Agree" "Okay" "Yes", etc.
-Long posts but doesn't have any quotations. ("'/-,=.?!)
-Plagiarized Contents
-Posting Images Only
-Non Related Crypto Posts
-Posting/Replying on a Very Old Thread.
-Posting on a Spammed Thread/Topic

If there's still others I will gladly add it here, but as of now that's the answer that I can only give you.
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2019, 06:08:55 PM

Congrats

You may feel that you should delete your posts at the end of a sig campaign, but I would suggest that you don't do it, especially if the thread has moved off the index page. The forum is a crypto reference source, and it may be that your posts contribute a bit of extra information for a future researcher.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 06:21:47 PM

Congrats

You may feel that you should delete your posts at the end of a sig campaign, but I would suggest that you don't do it, especially if the thread has moved off the index page. The forum is a crypto reference source, and it may be that your posts contribute a bit of extra information for a future researcher.

Absolutely correct,because even if you think that the post you made is not helpful but to others it has a value,sometimes those not important to us is important to someone,though if the post is truly meaningless (things that I’m sure you never did by checking your post history)then those must be deleted

Just like what Jet Cash said it may contribute for future research

Congrats to your first 1000 ‘valuable ‘ post count mate
chenille

Activity: 428
Merit: 172

chenille!

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2019, 10:24:08 PM

Congrats @cabalism13!

Some fill their first 1000 posts with twitter and facebook spam, others (like you) contribute to the discussion. I prefer the second ones.  Wink

I agree to Jet Cash that it's better to let your posts alive Smiley You might consider some of your posts as not helpful buy maybe others will like them. You are not the kind of user where it's necessary to delete most of the post history.  Tongue

⁓ chenille! ⁓
cabalism13 (OP)
Legendary

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 02:24:55 AM

Congrats

Yeah, I really don't find it useful when it doesn't reach anybody, it would be just a reason to be ashamed, getting so many posts compared to my activity and Merits. In fact Merits has been a symbol to me that a post is reaching people and they like it.

But don't worry JC i'll keep i mind what you've said. Thanks.

#MeritBrokeMyLife
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: