Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 11:43:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICO ⚡🚀🔥🔥🔥🔥✅ Faireum ✅ FAIRC Token ✅ Faireum Token ⚡🚀🔥🔥🔥🔥  (Read 3184 times)
TimeTeller

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 11:12:14 PM

The internet has brought many novel approaches to betting structures, changing the gaming
industry. To this day, betting remains one of the most well-known and lucrative internet based businesses. According to H2 Gambling Capital, global online gaming revenues
were worth an estimated $43 billion in 2017, making up 10% of all global gaming revenues
(offline and online combined). By 2022, the global online gaming market will be worth €65
billion. With over 6 million adults gambling or gaming around the world and estimates of
greater than 10 million for 2020, the gaming market overall is growing rapidly, with the online

In all fairness, I think we will see better days in gambling industries with the adoption of blockchain in place. From reduction in fees, to security and easy interoperability of the system. Who would want to be stuck with a platform that is likely to not give you as much security as you deserve?? Brilliant move by the team I must say

With this kind of system in place, more gamblers will be addicted to gambling.
And those nongamblers will be gamblers in no time.
Is it good or bad for the society? For sure, it is good for gambling business.
More clients means more money.
Promudy

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 05:31:03 AM
Last edit: March 06, 2019, 06:18:47 AM by Promudy

Great News!!

The Faireum team takes pride in being listed on ICO bench, the world's most prominent ICO listing site, garnering an expert score of 4.8. Isn't that awesome???

Head on to the ICO bench to see more on this project. You can also read the whitepaper for more on this.
Promudy

Activity: 66

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 05:32:53 AM

The internet has brought many novel approaches to betting structures, changing the gaming
industry. To this day, betting remains one of the most well-known and lucrative internet based businesses. According to H2 Gambling Capital, global online gaming revenues
were worth an estimated $43 billion in 2017, making up 10% of all global gaming revenues
(offline and online combined). By 2022, the global online gaming market will be worth €65
billion. With over 6 million adults gambling or gaming around the world and estimates of
greater than 10 million for 2020, the gaming market overall is growing rapidly, with the online

In all fairness, I think we will see better days in gambling industries with the adoption of blockchain in place. From reduction in fees, to security and easy interoperability of the system. Who would want to be stuck with a platform that is likely to not give you as much security as you deserve?? Brilliant move by the team I must say

It will interest you to know that the fact that there is a better system in place to make it easier and safer for "gamers" to make predictions and win or lose while it; gives the participants and opportunity to earn while enjoying the thrills of the game. So yes, it is a win win for everyone if you must know.
johnleo

Activity: 1414
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 07:58:26 AM

Exploring your website and it looks impressive and I hope with that big team you can show mvp to public before public ico because I think most successful ico usually has mpv while they launch ico. I see you already big partnership too but it is not clickable or just icon, can you explain what type of partnership that you have with them?
cryptograce

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 08:41:12 PM

Haha, the system is so much attractive.
Even I wasn't into much of gambling. But I seem to be paying more attention because of this project.

Lydian Lion
 Rewards for Everyday Activities
http://www.lydian-lion.com
cryptograce

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 08:42:50 PM

Faireum development team and employees are working tirelessly to bring this blockchain into completion by harnessing all it takes to beat the flaws of other blockchain gambling platform. The best is yet to be seen in gambling platform, take a good look at Faireum then you'll see

You're absolutely right buddy,
The team is so dedicated and resilient. That's one of the things I love about this project 

Lydian Lion
TimeTeller

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 10:37:31 PM

Even I wasn't into much of gambling. But I seem to be paying more attention because of this project.

That's what I'm afraid of, nongamblers turning to be gamblers because of this project.  Tongue
But anyway, up to the user to be a responsible gambler or gamer.
I just want to have fair ecosystem, where both sides are being treated right.
Jo_chiqui

Activity: 118

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2019, 12:08:49 AM

That's what I'm afraid of, nongamblers turning to be gamblers because of this project.  Tongue

That is true. We are all grown ups and therefore it is our responsibility to look out for ourselves. That being said can anyone tell me how much is the minimum amount to purchase in joining pre ICO? and how much bonus a participant can get?
FaireumOfficial (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 09:56:15 AM

Roadmap says MVP will be available in Q1 this year which i believe ends on the last day of March. Is it already available? If it is, may I have the link please. Is the MVP the roadmap is talking about the app? Curious to see and probably get the feel of it.

Our Pre-ICO will start on March 25, as for the platform, please wait for further announcements straight from our team.
FaireumOfficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 10:01:28 AM

I am thinking, since you have your own blockchain does this mean you are set to have your main net? If so when and what is going to happen to your tokens? Will there be token swap later on?

Once the Faireum ecosystem is released, there will be three major participants in the Faireum token economics: users, network supporters (nodes), and developers. Faireum will also build a marketplace on FSN for listing games and Dapps.Before the public release version of the Faireum blockchain, all Faireum tokens will be minted based  on  the  ERC20  standard  on  Ethereum. 

In  the  first  release  version  of  Faireum,  the genesis  block  would  produce  the  same  amount  of  coins  for  1:1  exchange  between  Faireum and  Ethereum. 

Faireum  tokens  on  the  blockchain  will  be  the  main  circulating  token  for  our gambling ecosystem. Accompanied by the functional improvement and the incorporation of partners, the application of Faireum tokens will be diversified.In the future, Faireum token in the Faireum blockchain will become the native currency of the Faireum Environment.
FaireumOfficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 10:03:43 AM

I am not quite understand on this point, how could you set a fair sport-betting on certain match that's been set up. I believe it's a common secret that some games has their final score heavily manipulated for certain people's benefit

We at Faireum uses a system called RNG (Random number generator to ensure fair and unalterable gaming experience.

Starting  from  game  selection,  the  random  number  generation  and  the  payout  system,  the industry  involves  a  rigorous  process  which  affects  the  player  the  most.  Other  blockchain platforms  do  not  support  a  Random  Number  Generator,  but  the  Faireum  blockchain  uses the totally fair and transparent RNG service. In order to let the users know the fairness of the game,  the  design  of  our  FVM  combines  multi-factor  random  number  generation  algorithm, which is different from the traditional pseudo-random number or Hash + timestamp variant random  number.  The  Faireum  blockchain  combines  the  generation  of  the  random  number with its block structure/consensus mode and will reserve the corresponding data field in the block to generate the random number.
cryptograce

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 10:02:17 PM

Both traditional and centralized gambling have shortcomings in terms of transparency, processing efficiency, security, reliability, privacy and anonymity.

Decentralized gambling can avoid these problems efficiently. but at present, the support from the popular public chain is limited and insufficient on the followings aspects, like processing efficiency, industry protocols, underlying capabilities, and RNG algorithms.

Lydian Lion
cryptograce

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 10:10:27 PM

I hope this will not get people grossly addicted to gambling Smiley

Lydian Lion
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 10:13:08 PM

Both traditional and centralized gambling have shortcomings in terms of transparency, processing efficiency, security, reliability, privacy and anonymity.

Decentralized gambling can avoid these problems efficiently. but at present, the support from the popular public chain is limited and insufficient on the followings aspects, like processing efficiency, industry protocols, underlying capabilities, and RNG algorithms.

let's see how really fair is faireum platform. but since they are conducting ICO here, would it affect their developmental plans in case they will not attain their fund targets? hope the dev team will answer this. are they going to continue even without sufficient funds collected from the community?
cryptograce

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 10:15:37 PM

That's what I'm afraid of, nongamblers turning to be gamblers because of this project.  Tongue

That is true. We are all grown ups and therefore it is our responsibility to look out for ourselves. That being said can anyone tell me how much is the minimum amount to purchase in joining pre ICO? and how much bonus a participant can get?

The minimum threshold is 10 USD per time and the maximum threshold is 100,000 USD per time.
If you buy in the early stage, you can get up to 40% of Bonus

Lydian Lion
cryptograce

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 10:18:53 PM

let's see how really fair is faireum platform. but since they are conducting ICO here, would it affect their developmental plans in case they will not attain their fund targets? hope the dev team will answer this. are they going to continue even without sufficient funds collected from the community?

I don't think conducting the ICO will affect the developmental, but we can get a better response from the dev team.

Lydian Lion
cryptograce

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 07:05:04 PM

Faireum’s Public Debut Held on Japan Blockchain Conference 2019

"CEO Ishihara Yoshihiko shares Faireum’s breakthrough technology and unique business model in Asia’s Largest Blockchain Conference"

Read the full article HERE.

Lydian Lion
Sevinpays

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 10:49:33 PM

Between the million projects related to gambling that I've seen, this is the only one that cares about the problem of money laundering. I just wonder: how your solution can be effective with avoid money laundering and maintain users privacy? Thanks!

A I R W A L L E T │    The Gold Standard of Airdrops  
 ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
Collinberg

Activity: 407
Merit: 14

Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2019, 08:18:20 PM

I like the concept behind Faireum but what I do not understand is the blockchain aspect, would you be building your own blockchain or utilising an already existing blockchain?

cryptograce

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 08:27:08 PM

I like the concept behind Faireum but what I do not understand is the blockchain aspect, would you be building your own blockchain or utilising an already existing blockchain?

I think the faireum blockchain will be under development.
But you can confirm from their telegram group. Here @faireumofficial

Lydian Lion
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: