Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:14:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin ETF Available Eventually  (Read 475 times)
kelz1
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 10:19:34 PM

There is a shift in the mood recently because there seems to be more of a chance that the ETF is going to be approved soon. The application by vaneck is looking more solid than before, and it's just weeks away

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
reynald70

Activity: 598
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 11:15:58 PM

There is a shift in the mood recently because there seems to be more of a chance that the ETF is going to be approved soon. The application by vaneck is looking more solid than before, and it's just weeks away
Yes, hopefully our hopes will come true with the approval of the ETF by the SEC, because if that happens it will be good news and will spread throughout the world, and hopefully that can affect the price of Bitcoin.
BurgerCash

Activity: 187
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 11:16:53 PM

Even though there's no timetable (after all SEC are regulating, not working on ETFs) the very fact that they're optimistic about allowing one eventually is very reassuring.

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange (http://Jarvis.exchange)
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 02:03:22 AM

There is no timetable for the ETF approval. This SEC people are probably just playing around. For me, it is better to ignore them for now and just wait for the official announcement. If it does happen (ETF approval), it'll definitely move the market. I'm not just sure if it will trigger a bull run.

Yeah I dont want to get my hopes too high, there has been so many times, the sec rejected the etf and the commissioner only talk about there will be possibility that it will be accepted, it will be great for all of us if the proposal really being accepted, it could make people regain trust and bitcoin price could go up high again, but until there is an official announcement, I don't want to see any false hopes
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 02:16:22 AM

I think that the adoption of bitcoin ETF will not have any impact on the crypto. At least it won't exactly cause bull run. This event has already been postponed too often and has therefore lost its importance. In my opinion.

I think that the adoption of bitcoin ETF will not have any impact on the crypto.

people always talk about etf . how much more if it has been aproved ? im sure people will be crazy and this can easily have a major impact on the overall crypto market .

At least it won't exactly cause bull run

it can . etf is not a joke  it is a big event and all crypto enthusiast are waiting for this .

This event has already been postponed too often and has therefore lost its importance. In my opinion.

it maybe rejected for many times but this does not affect the perseverance of people to continue hopping .
Lizzylove1

Activity: 858
Merit: 13

Christ The King

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 04:00:59 AM

Bitcoin ETF might take more time to gain approval, currently a lot of scam projects and exchanges pervert this space. The war against bank the decentralized system has been fighting and aiming to win seems to be on the loss side as we have started calling for regulation by the same enemy that created this current brutal on sided financial system. If Cryptocurrency is to thrive in a real economy, then regulations is inevitable to curtain fraud. Bull run will bring more liquidity and make the market very healthy.

susuberuang

Activity: 926
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 04:36:08 AM

Bitcoin ETF might take more time to gain approval, currently a lot of scam projects and exchanges pervert this space. The war against bank the decentralized system has been fighting and aiming to win seems to be on the loss side as we have started calling for regulation by the same enemy that created this current brutal on sided financial system. If Cryptocurrency is to thrive in a real economy, then regulations is inevitable to curtain fraud. Bull run will bring more liquidity and make the market very healthy.
the problem is that ETF have been pulled back because when the first ETF did not find a good point and there was no agreement so ETFs could not be implemented in bitcoin and in my opinion ETFs could never be used in bitcoin.
Huskarls

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 11:57:48 PM

Actually this Bitcoin ETF if it runs according to the schedule will greatly affect the current market conditions, if only according to the initial schedule (without any delay at all) Then it will be able to make a bull run and be able to recover ATH due to the many traders and investors.
Bitcoin ETF at this year ? I am not sure about that, seems only create temporary hype
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 02:00:08 AM

https://www.coindesk.com/etf-tied-to-bitcoin-futures-withdrawn-after-sec-staff-request

Another one died today. It sounded pretty stupid and kludgey but another ones bites the dust all the same. What's notable is in the past hopes were higher for futures based stuff because it doesn't touch actual Bitcoin.

Nope.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 02:16:51 AM

https://www.coindesk.com/etf-tied-to-bitcoin-futures-withdrawn-after-sec-staff-request

Another one died today. It sounded pretty stupid and kludgey but another ones bites the dust all the same. What's notable is in the past hopes were higher for futures based stuff because it doesn't touch actual Bitcoin.

Nope.
No wonder! They are just competing against crypto, this is a big investment and maybe they just need money to work with its ETF approval.
I wasn't expecting it to be approve easily cause they never want crypto to replace fiat which could affect their businesses. Lets see if there is another push for it.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀