Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:18:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Trading Bot - LiveTrader.io  (Read 139 times)
BossCole (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 04:23:47 AM
Last edit: March 12, 2019, 11:11:19 PM by BossCole

Currently in BETA I think this platform is going to blow the others away. If you have ever used Haas Online or Cryptohopper, you know what I am talking about. Free accounts are available for a limited time as the team is looking for feedback.

Check it out: https://livetrader.io/

Features:

AUTOMATED STRATEGIES
Trade 24/7 using automated strategies to trade on Bitcoin / Alt-coin markets across many exchanges. Trade while you sleep, or setup alerts to stay connected to your bot's every move.

STRATEGY BUILDER
Effortlessly create highly customized trading strategies using many indicators, including Technical Indicators like SMA, RSI and Fundamental Indicators like social sentiment, team analysis and more.

STRATEGY MARKETPLACE
If building your own strategy isn't your thing, not to worry! There's plenty of existing strategies on our Marketplace for you to browse and backtest before using them yourself.
BossCole (OP)

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 11:11:02 PM

What do you all think?
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 07:05:25 AM

What do you all think?

How many days for free trial? Did you sign up?
Idk, but I don't trust automated strategy though obviously it's a bot but maybe I'll give it a shot? I don't see any telegram link, perhaps they should create one so people can easily reach them.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
elda34b

Activity: 910
Merit: 351

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 08:44:13 AM

The app looks cool (at least the UI), and the features looks ok. But it seems that the market is too saturated at this moment and I don't think people are looking for more paid trading bot. Maybe they can add some rigid comparison between them and other products like Gunbot to attract more users?
manishanand

Activity: 182
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 10:12:17 AM

Although it is looking cool and also the interface seems nice, first I would like to check out people review about their platform
Pook-sapot

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 07:46:58 PM

Usually, I am not someone who prefers too much of these Trading bots, especially for Cryptos since I feel it’s not rewarding enough, therefore, it only make sense that we try manual and ONLY if it really doesn’t work that we could go for such options.

Although, I know that there are some very fine Crypto Trading Bots, but it can’t be said the FUTURE, especially if we plan to make it as our primarily work but for temporary ways it might be find.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: